A New Mythical Life (40)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

God Yin walked through the sea of flowers , and thousands of golden flower cups bloomed together, releasing golden pollen.

The wind blew across the golden islands, and the pollen gathered into a whirlpool.

This should have been a scene like a dreamy fairy tale, accompanied by the intoxicating fragrance of flowers.

But Yin Shen couldn't smell the fragrance of the flowers, and couldn't even feel the wind passing by him.

The gene fragments in the golden Sun Flower were swallowed up by the mythical blood in the Crown of Wisdom. The Crown of Wisdom also began to change with the mythical blood of Lederiki. From the primary mythical blood, it became more perfect, with the power of wisdom and power. There was also a transformation.

Unlike the primary wisdom power, it was a power that only acted on consciousness and thinking.

At this moment, the power of wisdom was completely realized and became the power of God to directly interfere with the outside world.

Yin Shen's thoughts moved, and the God-given city beneath his feet, submerged in a sea of flowers, moved accordingly.

"Boom!"

Yin Shen raised the hand with the ring, and he could clearly feel that the entire God-given city was held in his palm.

As if.

He could lift the entire God-Given City with just one exertion.

A smile appeared on his face: "Is it so powerful?"

His surprise was not only because of the power of this power, but also because he could directly connect with reality through this power.

Although he still had no body, with this power he could finally directly interfere with reality.

Yin Shen walked in the ruined city, strolled on the sea of flowers, and stood on the top of the valley.

He could grasp other things in the world without relying on other people's strength.

But while Yin Shen was proficient in this power, he also felt that this power was far from perfect.

It was not that it was not powerful enough, but it didn't have that sense of refinement and qualitative change.

It was like a waterwheel powered by water, compared with a steam engine or an internal combustion engine.

Not to mention the existence of electric energy and nuclear energy.

"It should become more powerful and more magical."

-------------------

At night.

Yin Shen looked at the mythical shell embedded on the wall of the temple. During the day, he received the power and harvest of the transformation of the mythical blood of wisdom, power, and blood. At the same time, it also gave him new ideas.

An idea that he had once had, but had no way of realizing.

"Create a new mythical life."

Originally, he wanted to let one kind of being control the two powers of life and wisdom, thereby creating a completely different mythical life. However, a fierce confrontation arose between the two completely different powers and the blood of myth.

The same life could not possess two powers.

But new discoveries gave him new paths, creating a new mythical blood and path.

Since the mythical blood was also improving and perfecting itself, then he could take out some gene fragments from the mythical blood of life and wisdom power, and then let them randomly combine in the mythical shell, and then see if he could create a new mythical blood.

With a bloodline and power that was different from Lederiki and Sally, the ancestor of another mythical life might be born from here.

Yin Shen was very curious: "What kind of existence will emerge from the combination of life power and wisdom power?"

Before that, he needed a carrier that could carry the blood of myth.

Yin Shen looked behind him.

In the corner.

The Golden Sun flower, which had been secretly looking at God Yin, noticed that the terrifying god had turned its attention to itself, and instantly turned the golden Sun Flower in another direction.

Shivering.

Weak.

And helpless.

The golden Sun Flower was held by Yin Shen and it screamed, struggling like a naughty child.

"Hiss!"

Even if Yin Shen had been away for a while during the day, the golden Sun Flower did not dare to run away, or it could not run away.

It could run out of Sally's hand, but it couldn't run out of Sally's control.

It could feel that the other party was the source of all mythical power and its own origin.

He was its own supreme master, its own creator.

The Golden Sun cup Flower was put into the mythical shell by God Yin. It could not speak or express its own consciousness.

But it could be seen that its desire to come out was very strong.

It clung to the thin wall of the mythical shell and twisted toward the outside.

Yin Shen waved his hand toward the golden Sun Flower through the thin transparent wall.

"Go to sleep!"

"It will be different when you wake up."

The buds of the golden Sun Flower slowly closed, and its consciousness fell into a deep sleep. It also slowly fell into the bottom layer of the huge conch shell, and its roots took root on it.

The experiment began.

Tried again and again, failed again and again.

Experiments were boring, and returning disappointed was the norm every day, but in this norm, the only surprise was waiting.

Day after day, year after year.

Finally, the surprise arrived as expected.

New mythical life.

Born.

Yin Shen stood in the temple, motionless, looking at the scene inside the light wall.

The golden Sun Flower in the conch shell was completely different from before. Although it was still golden, there was a human head growing inside the flower cup.

The gender was unclear, but it was clearly a human-like head.

Still a child, sleeping with his eyes closed.

If you listened carefully, you could hear the snoring sound coming from the flower cup, but the snoring sound had a strong color of mysterious power. Just listening to it could lull you to sleep.

Yin Shen listened carefully and felt the power.

Then suddenly the whole world changed.

He disappeared into the Pyramid Temple in the God-given Land.

God Yin looked at everything around him. This was also a temple, a very grand and tall temple.

There was also a statue of his own god standing here, but it was obvious that this was not a place given by God.

He walked out of the temple and looked outside.

This palace stood on the top of a mountain, with a city built outside to protect it. At the foot of the mountain was an endless lake with no end in sight.

He heard the snoring again and continued walking forward.

Here he saw the core consciousness of the golden Sun flower, sleeping in an indoor flower garden.

This was where the golden Sun Flower was born, the Garden of the golden Sun Flower in the Celestial Temple.

"The king is coming!"

"Go quickly to meet the King of Wisdom."

"Priest Solemnus has passed."

The running Raidars passed through Yin Shen's shadow one by one, and then disappeared in the light behind them.

"This is!"

"Dream?"

An expression of interest appeared on Yin Shen's face.

It was a dream, but it was far more than a dream.

It was more like a dream world born in mythical cells, a dream world that was illusory but could exist forever.

Even if the life and owner it was currently attached to had passed away, as long as this mythical bloodline still existed, the mythical blood had not been erased.

This dream world born on blood would exist forever.

0