Chapter 11: Please, Don’t Ever Leave Me Alone
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Master Rei's sudden collapse sent shockwaves of panic through Amy. Her heart raced as she watched him fall to the ground, the world around her momentarily blurring into a frenzy of worry and fear.

"What could have happened? When I watched Master's fight, it didn't seem like he took any damage. Could it have been mana depletion?" Amy's thoughts raced as she knelt by her fallen Master, desperately trying to make sense of the situation.

Amid her frantic contemplation, an unexpected automated voice interrupted her thoughts, leaving her puzzled and anxious. "The summoned one's condition is massive mana depletion. The summoned one could die. I will bestow a skill to the summoned one's Servant Amy. Skill mana transference has been given to servant Amy. Please check status to learn how to use the skill. Goodbye."

Duty and concern compelled Amy to follow the instructions, and she quickly checked her status:

Status:

Name: Amy

Level: 20

Class: Feline Sorceress

Strength: 40

Agility: 60

Intelligence: 60

Vitality: 45

Luck: 50

Skills:

Elemental Magic: Mastery of elemental spells, allowing Amy to manipulate fire, ice, lightning, and other natural forces.

Arcane Enchantments: The ability to infuse objects with magical properties, enhancing their effectiveness and granting unique abilities.

Feline Grace: Enhanced agility and reflexes, enabling Amy to move with cat-like finesse and evasiveness.

Healing Light: The power to channel healing energies, mending wounds and revitalizing allies in times of need.

Spirit Bond: A deep connection with spirits and magical beings, granting Amy insight and assistance from the ethereal realm.

Illusionary Veil: The capacity to create illusions and distort perception, allowing Amy to deceive and confuse enemies.

Protective Ward: The ability to erect magical barriers and shields, providing defense against physical and magical attacks.

Ancient Knowledge: Profound wisdom and understanding of ancient lore and arcane secrets, granting Amy access to powerful spells and rituals.

Shadow Blend: The skill to blend into shadows and become one with the darkness, allowing Amy to move undetected and evade enemies.

Mana Surge: The ability to tap into vast reservoirs of mana, enhancing magical abilities and unleashing devastating spells.

Creation: An incredibly rare skill that allows the user to manifest and shape various objects and items through sheer willpower and imagination.

Mana Transference: Allows to send their mana to another through physical contact, most effective means is mouth to mouth.

The revelation of her new skill, "Mana Transference," caught Amy off guard, her surprise escaping in a startled exclamation. "A ki...ki...kiss!"

But there was no time to dwell on the novelty of her skill. Master Rei's life hung in the balance, and she had to act swiftly. With trembling hands and a pounding heart, Amy gently cradled his head in her lap. Her breath caught in her throat as she leaned down, her lips meeting his without hesitation, activating her newfound skill.

Time seemed to stand still as she poured every ounce of her magical energy into him, the fear of losing him driving her on. The moments stretched, and in that stillness, a connection formed that transcended the magical bond they shared.

Then, just as abruptly as it had begun, the flow of mana ceased. Amy pulled away, her breath shaky, and saw Master Rei's eyes flutter open, a soft smile gracing his handsome face.

"Good morning, Amy," he greeted, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Tears welled up in Amy's eyes as she gazed at him, overwhelmed by a tumultuous mix of emotions. "I thought... I thought I had lost you," she choked out, her voice trembling with both fear and relief.

He sat up, pulling her into a warm embrace, his strong arms wrapping around her. "I'm so sorry for causing you worry. I didn't mean to make you cry," he whispered, his words like a soothing balm to her frayed nerves.

She clung to him, burying her face in his shoulder, unable to stop the tears that flowed freely now. "I was so scared, Master Rei. When I saw you fall, I thought... I thought I might lose you," she confessed, her vulnerability laid bare.

"Oh, Amy," he murmured, his hand gently stroking her back. "I'm right here. We're a team, remember?"

His words were a lifeline, pulling her back from the brink of despair. Amy looked up at him, her tearful eyes meeting his. "Please, don't ever leave me alone," she implored, her voice quivering with raw emotion.

The sincerity in his eyes and the vulnerability in his voice melted Amy's heart. "I can't bear the thought of ever being without you either," he admitted, his voice laden with emotion.

Their eyes locked, and a profound connection passed between them, unspoken words that transcended the magical bond they shared. Without hesitation, their lips met in a tender, heartfelt kiss, sealing the unspoken feelings that had grown between them.

As they parted, their foreheads rested against each other, and Amy whispered, "I love you, Master Rei."

Tears glistened in his eyes as he replied, "And I love you, Amy. With all my heart."

In that moment, under the starlit sky, their love became an unbreakable bond, stronger than any magic or destiny. They had found their place in each other's hearts, and they knew that together, they could face anything that this fantastical world threw their way.

Author Notes: Hello everyone next chapter will be a special bonus R-18 chapter, about their first night, this was my first time writing a R-18 chapter so please bear with me as I learn and let me know your thoughts. I hope everyone is enjoying the series, and I hope to see you next time. Ciao for now!

2