chapter 2(August)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

you know this is dangerous

August wished Beatrice hadn't said it like that. I-I do know better. she's worried about me and the flashbacks.

I had flashbacks of the time our parents dyed it was horrible. I made it seem like it wasn't too painfully fierce to Beatrice. she still knew that I had them and one wrong thought could send them rushing in.

mother, tears running down her face "mommy?" August asked "are you coming back?"

August heard the sound of an explosion "m-mommy?" he whispered. there was no response.

Beatrice wailed. she was hungry. so was August. but they had nothing except their mothers wedding ring and bracelet.

light poured in the room as the door to the bunker opened. August was still cold. a warm face peaked in through the door and smiled.

August came back to reality just as quickly as he left. Beatrice was still holding the gas bomb. and she said I knew it was dangerous, she's not even holding it right!

I reached up and snatched the gas bomb up, flapped my sparrow wings and set it on the highest shelf.

"okay, I won't touch it if you don't" I said.

Beatrice rolled her eyes "fine"

0