Chapter 11: The one who will destroy this Village is…
110 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Claire got kidnapped!"
The village chief loudly said while tightly grabbing me. He just healed from his fatal wounds but the only thing in his mind is his daughter. Well, all parents would be the same if their beloved child got kidnapped.
I know that she's got taken away the moment I didn't see her besides the old man.
"I know, and based on the story you told me last night, We only have one suspect who can only do this."
"That bastard Viscount!"
The old man shouted madly. His teeth are grinding and his fist is clenching. But something unexpected happened. The old man suddenly grabs my collar tightly and madly stares at me like I do a heinous crime.
"You! because of you! my daughter got kidnapped! If you're doing your job properly she couldn't be taken away!!"
He's lashing out to me. I can't say what he's saying is totally wrong, but it's also not totally correct.
"As her bodyguard, I admit that I'm also one to blame too."
I grab his arm and grip it tightly. The old man's facial expression changes from anger to pain.
"Ou-ouch! it hurts! let go of my arm! aagh!"
He stops grabbing my collar but I still didn't let go of his arm. I'm f**king pissed off in this old man. Why he's so mad at me, I know that I'm also in the wrong but don't lash out and blame me as if I'm the only one to blame here.
"Hey, old man."
I called him without any hint of respect and looking at him menacingly.
"I'm not the only one to blame here. Claire is with you when I went inside the forest to kill those monsters that trying to go to this village. If you prioritize saving her than killing those fake merchants, Claire wouldn't be kidnapped. You're also bragging your strength last night. Where that strength you're talking about?"
Big veins pop up in the old man's head.
"You bastard!!"
He swiftly punches me but I easily evaded his reckless attack. This bastard old man, He can't admit the reality that those kidnappers snatched her precious daughter right in front of him. He's just throwing his regret and frustration into me.
"[Intimidation]"
The old man's movement froze, all of the villagers inside his home also couldn't move and frozen in their position.
"Old man, I'm respecting you as good as I can because you're an elder."
I put more amount of killing intent to make them feel my anger.
*tad**tad*
One after another the villagers lost their consciousness and dropped on the ground. Only 4 people are only still conscious and standing inside the house. It's Me, Ken, Johny, and the old man. The Old man is a given because he's a former Rank-A adventurer, but the other two are not, that's why I'm a bit surprised seeing them fighting not to lose their consciousness.
"Y-you, a-are you going to kill us...?"
The old man still has a strength to talk huh. As expected of a former Rank-A adventurer. Even he's now an elder, his physiques and power are still within him.
"No, I'm not going to kill you or anyone else. I'm just pissed off because you're blaming me too much in this kidnapping case. Cool your head old man."
Hearing what I said he immediately understand the thing that I want to convey.
"I-I'm so s-sorry... My h-head is c-cool now. P-please, cancel your s-skill."
Observing him, it seems he's saying the truth. I cancel my skill and the three of them that still conscious simultaneously drop their butt on the ground.
The old man exhaustedly opens his mouth.
"Mr. Jun... You're ridiculously... strong... Why a strong..man like you... is here in our village..."
He's catching his breath while talking. It seems to scare him a bit makes him look highly of me. That's good, acting scared every time in front of him is exhausting. I know that revealing my true power in this many people is bad, but, if I make them all my subordinate, I can order them to close their mouths in this matter. Oh! this idea of mine is not bad at all it's a very brilliant idea!
Alright! It's decided!
"This Village will become my base of operation. I'll make this Village as my territory."
Their mouths are agape hearing what I said. The first one who snapped out and talk is the old man.
"But this territory is under the Tristan Empire!"
Ken and Johny also rebutted.
"Y-yes, as village chief said this place is inside the territory of the Tristan Empire!"
"Tristan Empire is a c-country that would d-do everything just protect their territory! We're doom if the Empire knows this!"
All of them are terrified of the empire. Based on my knowledge the empire is the second strongest country in Etherea. The name of this world is Etherea. The Empire has a huge military power that can rival the Ashbourne kingdom, the strongest country in the whole Etherea. This Ashbourne Kingdom is located in the North and the Tristan Empire is in the South. Both this country is always attacked by one another, but it changes when the new rulers emerge. The Emperor of the empire and the King of the Kingdom signed a treaty for a ceasefire.
"We're only doom if they know it, right? that's why this matter is a secret, and only the three of you know this."
I emit some killing intent and continued
"That's why if this matter got leaked this village will be instantly destroyed."
"The Empire will destroy our village..." Jay quietly murmured.
But what he murmured is wrong.
"No, the empire is not the one who'll destroy this Village."
The three of them looked at me, with confusion.
"The one who will destroy this Village is... me."
Their faces become pale and their bodies tremble in fear hearing what I said.
"Become my subordinate and obey my orders. If all of you do it I'll spare your lives. Understand."
All of them vigorously nodded.
"Good, I'm happy that all of you understand it."
I turn my head and look at the old man, he shivered.
"Don't worry about Claire, I'll rescue her so stay here and rest."
I emit a powerful killing intent and all of them instantly lose their consciousness. I lift the old man's body and lay him down the bed.
"You are a lucky old man that Claire is a good and lovely girl, and you're her beloved father, because if not."
I gently grab his neck.
"You're already dead a while ago."
I pulled my hand away and lift the other villagers to the side to make them look sleeping in tiredness. After arranging their sleeping bodies I walk outside to immediately rescue Claire.
"Mr. Hero! how's the village chief!"
Other villagers run at me the moment they saw me walks out of the house.
"Yes, the village chief is safe and sound. All the villagers inside are sleeping because of exhaustion defending the village. You all can go inside and nurse them."
"Really! thank goodness... Thank you very much for helping us and healing the village chief!"
"You're welcome."
After a brief exchange of words, they all quickly storm inside the house.
I walk towards the back of the house.
"Alright, there's no one here. [Search]"
After a few seconds, I got the location of my first familiar.
"It's good that Xena is in the place where we came from. [Teleport]"
I instantly get beside her.
"Hey."
ROOOAAAARRRR!!
A loud angry roar welcomes me. Well, even I would be angry if someone suddenly pops up beside without knowing.
Her size is huge, her height is almost 5 meters. Seeing her with this form makes me realize that her race is truly a Fenrir, a legit mythical creature.
When Xena recognized that I'm the one who appeared she instantly apologize.
「Sorry, master! I thought a strong monster suddenly appears!」
"It's alright, Let's go and come with me, we're going to rescue Claire from the kidnappers."
「Eh! Claire's got kidnapped!」
She surprisingly said. She's not there that's why she doesn't know.
"Yes, she is, that's why we need to quickly go now or something bad will happened to her."
She crouches down so I can ride her back easily. I jump and sit at her back.
When I search for Xena, I also search for the whereabouts of Claire. Right now, she's inside the fast carriage going in the place where I really wanted to go.
"Let's go to the Dungeon City, Zecca!"
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
"Woooooohoooooooo!"
Xena is running in full speed, It's really enjoyable and awesome. The scenery change from the forest to grassland. We also passed a big river. Xena swiftly dodges the carriage in front of us. Because I'm using my skill [Group Stealth] the people around can't see us.
"Woah! I can see it, Xena! I can see it!"
In front of us, a big wall is slowly emerging. What a huge wall... This is the first time in my life seeing this kind of big structure. If I'll compare the great wall of China in this wall right in front of me, I could say that it's like an adult and a baby.
"[Search]"
Searching the whole Dungeon City Zecca I immediately located where is Claire's location.
"Xena quickly go inside and turn right."
「Yes! Master!」
She got inside the city without anyone knowing. The guards are just talking to the passersby and checking the carriage if there's any contraband or any suspicious thing. Getting inside, a lively street full of people surprised us. There's a man carrying a big sword behind him. There is also a woman carrying an extravagant magic staff by her hands, she also wearing a pointy hat like a witch. The street is also full of shops and food booths.
"So this is the Dungeon City, Zecca huh. This city is truly abundant and lively."
「I agree, Master!」
"Get ready Xena, we are now pretty close to our destination."
「Yes! Master!」
After a few seconds, we saw the carriage carrying Claire inside. With our speed, we can get in time before Claire forcefully carry inside the mansion, but-
"I want to see the face who's behind this kidnapping."
The carriage stopped, afterward the carriage door opened and a man carrying Claire gets out. Looking at her, It seems she's unconscious.
We tailed them until they got into the mansion's big door.
"Hey! open the door it's me, Bill! we got the girl you want!"
The bald man named Bill shouted in front of the mansion. Afterward, the door slowly opens and a man wearing a luxurious garment walks outside.
"[Appraisal]"

[Name: Viscount Louise Alexius Archelaus
Age: 26
Level: 10
Race: Human]

So this man full of luxurious and shining things on his body is the new Viscount. Based on his looks I can judge that he's like a rich kid who will spend his all money on anything expensive just for his self-indulgent. He moves towards the man and looks at Claire's face. He nodded satisfyingly with a perverted face.
"Even he doesn't talk to anyone, the one who would saw his facial expression would know what he is thinking right now."
The Viscount put his hand up and call her subordinate using a hand sign. A brawny man with a height of more than 2 meters quickly runs towards him with a big pouch.
"Here's the payment! good job on your work! I'll hire you again when I need your service."
Bald man takes the pouch full of coins while grinning widely.
"Thank you very much! Viscount Louise. Just call me and I'll be there to give my best service."
Viscount Louise turns around beside him and looks at the brawny man.
"Carry this girl inside my room and guard her while I'm taking a bath."
"Yes, Sir."
The bald man passed the unconscious Claire to brawny man. The Viscount quickly walk inside the mansion, the brawny man follows him with Claire in his arms.
Now that the main suspect is gone, it's good to move now.
The bald man and his subordinate ride their carriage and drive away. But before they got away from the mansion, I stop their carriage.
*Bam*
The carriage wheel easily broke.
"What was that! What happened!"
The bald man who's riding inside madly gets out of the carriage.
"I don't know boss! There's nothing here than can broke the carriage wheel!"
They argued for what happened.
I don't want to make this matter long.
"I'm the one who broke it."
The bald man got startled seeing me appearing out of nowhere.
"Who are you! What your intention from us!"
I take out my sword and unsheath it.
"You don't need to know who I am because..."
I starting moving towards them with a sinister smile.
"All of you will die here."

0