Chapter 13 Life Is Wonderful
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rico walk around for a while, this world was truly peaceful.

However, looking at the empty earth with just wind blowing the desert sands, Rico felt something was not right, as if something was missing. He floated until he reached the edge of the continent. Staring out at the sea from the horizon, Rico knew what was missing: life. He understood that life was needed.

"Yes, life!" Rico exclaimed.

Although he had created the world, it was empty of movement, with nothing containing life, not even microbes. A world without life was an incomplete world, because the ultimate goal of creation is life, and that's what Rico believed. With life, the world would be colorful.

After recognizing the problem, Rico promptly thought of a solution: to acquire seeds and place them in his world, as well as animals and insects. And for the sea, the plants and fish would not be a problem considering the cost of fish eggs and his savings. He could even take sample from the Cradle and mix them into the mix, but he wanted this world to be untouched by the Cradle crazy inhabitants.

Following this plan, Rico bought tons of plant seeds, including flowers and trees from all over the world, from the famous cherry blossom of the east to the age-old coconut tree. This kept him busy for several days.

Although Rico had worked remarkably beyond his limits to make the world colorful and leave the stage of desolation, it became apparent that this was a difficult project from the start, since he lacked experience in literally being a God. After he poured the seeds all around the continent and seas, only some of the seeds had grown sprouts. It would take at least months or even decades for them to grow up fully. To reach a large enough quantity to achieve world domination would take several centuries.

Even compared to the size of his home world, this world was double the size of the earth, the number of plants now would only make the world have a tiny green spot from space. His original goal of cramming the whole world with life was not looking too great.

If this trend continued, even if Rico exhausted his entire life farming the seed, he could at most give a mark of life to an area of tens of kilometers in diameter.

This world was different from the Cradle which is like the moon to the sun, time flow slowly in this world.

Faced with this situation, Rico suddenly thought deeply, since he could set the rules of this world, why couldn't he speed up the time with Origin so that one earth day would be countless years inside his world? In this way, the world inside could quickly become vibrant and spread on its own.

Rico tried it first and found that his idea was feasible. However, doing so would consume a lot of Origin. But the level of consumption was still within Rico's acceptable range as the input of Origin would be more than the consumption.

Now that the idea was feasible, Rico's mind was soothed. He then desperately started speeding up the time flow of the disc world from one-hundred to one, to one-thousand to one and even finally to ten-thousand to one and was at the end of his reasonable range.

In this way, one day was equivalent to more than 30 years in Rico's world, and so almost a year had passed in the past hour after going back home.

However, the disc world did not become as vibrant as Rico had thought. Most of the seeds thrown in before had died. Only an insignificant part of them survived, and the forms of these surviving plants were not the same ason the earth.

"They must have mutated to survive," Rico thought. At first, Rico didn't know the reason for their death. After studying them for a while, Rico learned and concluded that the cause of death was because the ecosystem within was not perfect for the seeds and they needed the right climate. So Rico then started to...

1