Chapter 18 What Lies Beyond
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week prior to his experiment of creating sentient life, Rico had decided to go on a journey. Beyond his universe and towards the Chaos. And so with his divine might covering his every fiber, Rico felt invincible. After one day there was nothing but darkness, only his own thought.

But as Rico ventured deeper into the abyss, the darkness became more suffocating and then monsters, creature made of Chaos, more terrifying the further he went. He could feel their eyes upon him, watching his every move, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

The space beneath him seemed to shift and twist, as if it were alive and trying to swallow him whole. Rico could see twisted, grotesque creatures lurking in the shadows, their eyes glowing with malice and hunger.

So he fought with all his might, unleashing devastating blasts of energy and wielding powerful weapons forged from the very essence, Origin. But for every monster he defeated, ten more appeared in its place.

The monsters were relentless, and Rico could feel his mental strength waning. He knew that he had to find a way to escape this horde of monster. And so he disappeared from spaced and appeared hundred of miles aways. His journey continue on his 2nd day.

As he stumbled through the darkness, he caught a glimpse of a faint light in the distance. But It was just his mind playing tricks on him.

Rico's mind was full of the visions of the monsters and the creature of Chaos, he knew that he can't just leave this place behind without searching for more answer to its existence. He knew he had to come back to the abyss and conquer it one day, and refine all this sweet Chaos.

And for that, he knew that the only way to do that was to create an army of his own, an army of sentient beings that he could control, that he could use to conquer the abyss and the monsters that lurked within it.

As Rico journeyed deeper into the Chaos, he saw things that no mortal should ever have to witness. The darkness was all-consuming, and it seemed as though there was no end to it.

He saw twisted, grotesque creatures lurking in the shadows. Their tentacles reached out to grab him, and their screams echoed in his mind. Rico fought them off, using his godly powers to unleash devastating blasts of energy that could break mountains and burn worlds.

On the 3rd day through the darkness, he heard strange whispers and voices calling out to him. They whispered of secrets and forbidden knowledge, tempting him to stay and explore deeper into the abyss. But Rico knew that he couldn't give in to their seductive promises, and not trust them and so he blasted those creature to their death.

Uncovering more and more secrets about the Chaos and the monsters that lurked within it. He discovered ancient texts and forbidden knowledge, some dating back to the dawn of time. These texts spoke of ancient civilizations that had been consumed by the Chaos, and of powerful beings that had once ruled over the abyss.

He also heard the screams of other creatures, sentient being that were once like him, who ventured into the abyss and were consumed by it. Rico knew that he had to be careful, he couldn't let the abyss consume him too.

The journey into the chaos was terrifying and exhausting, Rico was pushed to his mental limits and beyond. But his thirst for knowledge kept him going. And it was now the fourth day in this hell hole.

And Rico ventured deeper into the abyss, he came across a creature unlike any he had ever seen before. It was massive, so large that it could swallow the sun whole. Its body was made of writhing tentacles and its eyes seemed to look into Rico's very soul.

Rico knew that this creature was no ordinary monster, it was a god-like being, a ruler of the chaos. He could feel its immense power and knew that he would have to be careful if he wanted to defeat it.

The creature let out a deafening roar as it lunged towards Rico. Rico fought back with all his might, unleashing endless attacks, but the creature seemed to shrug them off as if they were nothing.

The fight was intense and brutal, Rico was pushed back hard but his godly power was still strong. Rico was getting tired of this battle, the only reason this giant slime was still alive was because Rico was busy studying it.

In a moment of distraction, Rico accidentally unleashed a massive blast of energy. The creature let out a deafening scream as it was consumed by the blast, and Rico knew that he had won.

But as the creature's body disappeared into the abyss, Rico knew that he had not truly defeated it. The creature was a being of the chaos, and it would always be a part of the abyss. And Rico knew that he would have to be careful, because it would always be waiting for him to return, well next time he would just need to turn it into his reserve of Origin.

Despite the victory, he felt a weight on his shoulder, he needed a hot shower but his thrill for knowledge kept him going.

Rico ventured deeper into the abyss once again, also known as Chaos, he saw a wide range of terrifying and grotesque creatures. Some had tentacles and multiple glaring eyes, others had multiple heads and mouths filled with razor-sharp teeth. Some creatures were made of writhing shadows, others were made of a thick, inky blackness.

He also encountered twisted landscapes, twisted and corrupted versions of what he knew as reality. The space around him was constantly shifting, twisting, and turning. The world was dark and stormy, with lightning bolts that struck without warning.

He also encountered ancient ruins, structures and structures that are not of this world, made of materials that Rico had never seen before, but they where ruin by the Chaos and left with not much value. Some were covered in dark, eldritch monster, while others were adorned with grotesque statues of monsters, which Rico took with him.

All of these things combined to create an atmosphere of overwhelming dread and unease, making Rico's journey through the abyss a terrifying and unforgettable experience. But worthwhile. And so with a flick of his finger Rico appeared back into the Fog Realm also known as the core of his universe.

Thinking about the creature he had encountered and all of that was just a glimpse of the true power and horrors that lay within the chaos. He knew that he needed to continue his research in order to truly understand the abyss and the beings that reside within it.

 

1