Download Chapter 23
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Hogwarts Hall, Seamus kept waving his wand over a glass of water, muttering, "Rabbit eyes, harp, turn this water into wine!"

For several strokes, the glass in front of Seamus did not change.

Harry looked curiously at Seamus, listened to the incantation Seamus was muttering, leaned forward, and asked Ron, "What did Seamus want with that glass of water anyway?"

Ron glanced at Seamus, who was trying to do the spell, and sighed. "Seamus was practicing the Transfiguration Charm. He was trying to turn the water in his glass into wine. Yesterday it turned out to be weak tea, and then --"

Before Ron could finish, he heard "Boom!" Once again, Simo's success triggered the explosion.

The young wizards around him shuddered at the sound of the explosion and turned to see Seamus.

His hair was brown, his face was dark, like he had just climbed out of the closet, and he kept spitting smoke from his mouth, and he couldn't help laughing.

Seamus was the only one who looked confused, his wand in hand, blinking his little eyes in confusion, as if he hadn't recovered from the explosion.

"Goo-goo-goo!"

An owl hooted and diverted the little wizard's attention.

"It's the mail!"

More owls swarmed in through the skylight in the hall, carrying various small objects in their beaks.

Eric glanced up, shielding the food with his wizard's robe.

These owls have nothing to do with themselves, and they do not subscribe to newspapers, so there will be no owls to deliver their own mail.

And these owls are straight, they do not want to eat meat, do not pay attention to be dropped on the "seasoning."

Ron had received the envelope and the newspaper, and Harry was curious to borrow Ron's newspaper to see the latest wizarding news.

Neville received a memory ball from his grandmother.

To remind him not to forget something important.

It was a glass ball the size of a large marble, filled with white smoke.

Hermione saw the Remembrall in Neville's hand and said confidently, "I've read that when the white smoke in the Remembrall turns red, you've forgotten something."

As Hermione finished, Neville's Memory Ball turned red.

Neville tried desperately to remember what he had forgotten, and was frustrated and remorseful. “Oh, no! I forgot myself. What did I forget?”

Harry touched Ron with his arm to make him read the newspaper in his hand: “Look at this. The paper says there's been a break-in at Gringotts. It's the work of a Dark wizard. Gringotts confirmed that there had been a break-in, but no theft. The incident took place in vault 713, which had been emptied earlier in t"strangely, that's the vault Hagrid and I went to."

Harry frowned and fell into contemplation after reading the information in the newspaper.

Hermione and Ron also fell into contemplation.

Malfoy passed the long table at Gryffindor College and saw Neville fiddling with the memory ball in his hand. A prank came to mind: Neville was Harry, Ron, and Eric's roommates. He looked like a fool, a fool, and it should be fun to tease.

So, while Neville was not paying attention, he quickly snatched the memory ball from his hand and turned and ran towards Slytherin's table.

"my memory ball! Malfoy, give it back to me! "

Harry and Ron jumped up at the sound of Neville's help, ready to take back Malfoy's memory ball and fight Malfoy by the way.

Harry and Ron have been unhappy with Malfoy for a long time and would love to fight Malfoy.

"the memory ball flew in!"

Eric saw Malfoy grab the memory ball and ran and immediately With the spell, the Remembrall in Malfoy's hand broke free of control and flew quickly toward Eric.

Eric grabbed the flying memory ball.

Malfoy scowled at the unfriendly Harry and Ron and said, "You'll see!" Then he hurried away.

Alalei looked at Neville, who was holding the memory ball, and looked at Malfoy with a gloomy face, and always felt that this scene was familiar.

It seems that shortly after acquiring the Remembrall, Neville fell off during flying lessons and broke his arm.

Malfoy picked up Neville's Remembrall and took off on his broomstick, while Harry ran after it.

During the chase, Malfoy threw the Remembrall into the distance, and Harry struggled to catch it in the air.

This scene was seen by Professor McGonagall, and eventually Harry made an exception and joined the Gryffindor Quidditch team as Seeker.

There was flying this afternoon, and it just so happened to be with the SlytEric handed the Remembrall to Neville, patted him on the shoulder and said, "You'll want to be careful in the afternoon flying lesson. Don't fall off your broom in a nervous way."

Neville scratched his head, gave a good-natured smile and said, "Thanks, Eric, for helping me get the Remembrall back. I'll take note of that."

Seeing Neville's goofy smile, Eric sighed, patted Neville on the shoulder again, and returned to his seat.

It seems that he should pay attention to Neville's movements in flying lessons, and try to use a levitation charm to avoid hurting him.

No sooner had Eric sat down than Hermione whispered: “Chen Yu, just you remind Neville not to fall from the broom, can flying lessons will encounter danger? I've been reading Quidditch Through the Ages all day today. It explains the origins of Quidditch, but I haven't found much information about how to fly. If you know anything, can you tell us about it?”

In Hermione's eyes, Eric is more reliable than Harry and Ron.

After a few days together, I found that although Harry was famous, he did not feel much different from ordinary Muggle children.

Although Ron is pure blood origin, more understanding of the magic world, but some reckless perOnly Eric seemed to be as assertive as himself, knowing how to learn, how to learn, how to turn his head fast, and a lot of spells.

Other than eating, there's nothing wrong with it.

Eric sat down, tapped his middle finger on the table, and said casually: “Hermione, you should have seen those broomsticks in the window in Diagon Alley. If all one's weight was on the broom, the only area of force would be the stick. Unless there was some kind of magic on the broom to help the wizard stay on it, I think it would be easy to fall off from inertia during flight.”

"Especially when you brake in the air during a flight. You've been in a car before. When a car brakes at high speed, it's easy to lean forward and even roll forward because of inertia."

"But you may rest assured that flying lessons should be safe as long as you follow Madam Hooch's instructions. After all, if they were, they wouldn't be taking flying lessons at Hogwarts."

Eric remembered that Harry was a master at broomstick flying, or else he wouldn't have been a Gryffindor Seeker.

But the details of the flying lesson, apart from Neville falling off his broom and Malfoy and Harry fighting over the Remembrall, aHow to get a broomstick to take off felt like a real piece of work, and required careful listening in Madam Hooch's flying lessons.

Can not be like "cat and mouse" in Tom, riding a broom with his legs after the broom two times, "Wuhu" a broom can control the broom to take off to the sky?

Eric didn't think riding a broomstick was such a child's play, but he wasn't too worried about not being able to fly on a broomstick. After all, many wizards had been flying on broomsticks for thousands of years, which meant that broomsticks were a mature means of transportation.

If the risk factor is high, wizards will not choose to fly on broomsticks.

At Eric's answer, Hermione was even more worried about the afternoon flying lesson.

1