Download Chapter 28
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This night's hot pot is really too delicious, and so on the people back to God, long after curfew time.

Harry and Ron looked at each other, feeling that everyone's time had been stolen by the time thief during dinner, otherwise time would not have passed so quickly.

Hermione touched her round belly, accidentally hiccuped, covered her mouth, and glared at Eric.

Seamus lay on the table and murmured: “I can't eat, so... But I still want to eat...”

Neville and Eric were the only ones still cooking.

Neville took the tremulous colander in his trembling hand, fished out a few pieces of duck blood from the hot pot, and then dipped the duck blood into the dipping sauce, and then scooped the dipping sauce and duck blood with a spoon, and shoved it into his mouth.

Only Eric is still crazy in the instant-boiled mutton, like a ruthless dry rice machine, has never stopped.

Feel the time is almost over, looked at the time on the lower panel, it is already 11: 30 pm, stop their own instant-boiled mutton, also let Neville stop eating.

Looking at the scraps of food on the table, Eric was also surprised at the boy wizard's dry appetite.

Everyone ate a lot, even Hermione, the most ladylike eater, had lost two plates of dipping sauce.

Eric "Come on, let's go back to bed!"

Eric supported Seamus as they walked cautiously down the corridor, afraid of meeting Filch and his cat.

All the way back to the Gryffindor lounge, and Hermione said goodbye to Eric, Hermione also specifically asked for the fondue soup base, dips, side dishes recipe.

Eric had to tell her he would give it to her tomorrow, which Hermione happily let go.

A night without words.

The next day, early in the morning.

Ron's howling woke Eric.

Eric discovered that the system's sleep pattern could be interrupted by noise from the outside world.

Eric sat up to see what Ron was doing, and saw Ron leap straight out of bed and head for the bedroom bathroom without looking back.

Neville, Harry, and Seamus looked at each other and hurried to the bathroom.

Found that the bathrEric saw several roommates, desperate for their lives, pulling each other toward the Gryffindor common area.  But he shook his shoulders:  “ I said, it is best for novice to eat hot pot from the clear soup pot, in turn to the degree of slightly spicy, spicy, I gave myself the change of spicy, who let you eat along. That's great. Your asses are gonna suffer!  This morning happens to be Snape's Potions class. I hope Harry makes it. ”

Eric observed three seconds of silence for his roommate and then got up and dressed.

As they passed the Gryffindor common room, Eric found Hermione waiting there.

She just stared at Eric.

Eric could tell from the way she was holding her stomach and frowning slightly that she was feeling a little bitter about him, too.

"You can't blame me for this. I told you yesterday that I made the hot pot for myself. One or two of you couldn't resist the temptation to try."

Hermione glared at Eric and said nothing, knowing she was in the wrong to resist the temptation of tAt that time to eat fun, the next day have to pay for their impulses. Eric didn't wait for the other roommates, who knew how long they'd be in the bathroom.

After breakfast with Hermione, they went to class.

Sure enough, Harry, Ron, Neville, and Seamus had not arrived by the time Snape, dressed in a black cloak, strode into the classroom like a giant bat.

Snape looked around the room, saw that Harry had not come to class, and his mouth curled up slightly before he returned to a serious look.

"Good, now let's get to class!"

"Teacher..."

Hermione raised her left hand, trying to tell Snape that it was about five minutes before class began.

But Snape ignored Hermione's raised left hand and began to introduce the potions of the day.

Hermione had once failed to raise her hand to answer a question for Harry, causing Snape tAnd regulations in the Potions class is not allowed to speak without authorization, only raise your hand to ask the professor to agree to speak, otherwise it will be deducted house points.

Eric opened his textbook and took out his quill to jot down Snape's points in class.

This quill pen is much more uncomfortable to use than a pen. It feels like holding a thicker water refill, and it is easy to write.

Perhaps the universal language translator given by the system has a role, he now not only understand English, speak a fluent and idiomatic English, and even can write an article in English.

The word is some dragon and phoenix dance, like the worm climbed over.

Everyone but Eric is a little confused when reading his notes.

Three minutes from the start of the class, Harry, Ron and others finally rushed into the Potions classroom.

Ron was running and shouting before he was even inside, "Thank God we caught him, so that old bat Snape wouldn't have any reason to..."

When the door opened, Ron stopped and his words stopped.

Ron's sudden brake made Harry, who was on his way, hit Ron a little by no means.

When Harry looked up, he found Snape staring at himself, and Harry, who was watching a pair of dead fish, shivered.

"good, good. Someone was late for my class, and others dared to give the professor a nickname. Gryffindor deducts five points."

Neville and Simo also ran in and stood at the door at a loss.

Snape, after deducting Gryffindor's college points, continued to lecture, looked up at the group of four, and continued, "Why don't you hurry back to your seat?" Can't Gryffindor's students even remember their seats? "

If the four were granted amnesty, they hurried back to their seats.

As for Snape's sarcasm, Harry and others were used to it.

Since the first magic medicine class, since Harry met Snape, Snape has been targeting Harry everywhere.

Most of Gryffindor's college points were withheld by Snape.

Harry was still angry at first, and he was numb after a long time.

Snape this special for Harry's professor has been deducted Gryffindor points, their professor is untouchable figures, coupled with the frequent trouble of the Weasley twins, Gryffindor many people in the treatment of house cup has been put.

After all, Slytherin had won the house cup seven years in a row, and eight years in a row was not an unacceptable thing.

Even some people maliciously speculated that it was Harry who was divided into Gryffindor by the Sorting Hat, and was afraid that Gryffindor had Harry let the house score more than Slytherin, Snape would be so critical of Harry and everywhere against him.

1