Chapter 31 The Death Hat of the Destroyer
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although the Smurf Blackout Spell is good, Eric still loves the Avada Kedavra Curse.

After only a short period of practice, the rest of the time was devoted to the practice of Avada Kedavra.

When Eric practiced the spell until 9: 30 p.m., the system suggested that the day was complete.

Accumulate 100 Mystical Shards, which can be redeemed for a random skill card or a random item card.

The random skill card is the three unforgivable curses, and the random item card is the snake charm.

Both are useful to him, and Eric is torn between exchanging random skill cards or random item cards.

Think again and again, and finally choose to exchange random items card.

I can now follow the teachers in Hogwarts to learn magic, it is not possible to go to the library and restricted books section.

There is no shortage of skills for yourself.

Instead, Eric had no access to various magical alchemy items.

Sorcerer's Stone? The Mirror of Erised? The Elder Wand? Sword of Gryffindor?

Come on, they have owners, right? Stealing from Dumbledore?

Eric felt that his life was not as hard as Harry's.

There areBut I am only a poor student, those precious magic alchemy items, really can afford a few hundred Galleons?

As for the production of their own magic alchemy equipment, that required knowledge, but far beyond the knowledge of the general small wizard reserve range.

The Weasley brothers are a pair of geniuses, which is why they are able to invent prank items with some magical effect.

If you want to create magical effects like the Weasley brothers, you must learn all kinds of runes and alchemy.

Sacrificing time for spells to learn rune-alchemy, Erik felt it was not the right time.

When he had practiced his magic spell to the depths, he felt that it was not too late to learn runes and alchemy after a few moves under Voldemort's hand.

Now go to learn runic alchemy knowledge, that is, regardless of the focus, primary and secondary reversed, lost watermelon, picked up sesame seeds.

"Redeem a Random Item Card"

[Players consume 100 Mystery PiecesEric had a hard card in his hand.

On the back of the card is a picture of a treasure, while the front is covered in a silver-gray coating.

[Do players use random item cards? ]

"Yes."

The coating on the card gradually disappeared and a purple hat was printed on the card.

In the middle of the hat was a big mouth, and there was a faint blue light.

Looking at the familiar picture, Eric was overjoyed.

[Congratulations to the player for the magic item: Death Hat of the World Destroyer]

[Item Name: Death Hat of the World Destroyer]

[Introduction: The Death Cap of the Worldkiller comes from the magical items in the world of the League of Legends. It is one of the equipment left by the Worldkiller Morello. The wearer can greatly enhance the strength of the spIn League of Legends, the Worldkiller's Death Cap gives players an additional 120 spell power bonus and an additional 40% spell power bonus.

It is a very powerful magical device.

Eric looked at the death cap in his hand.

He has a similar appearance to the Sorting Hat, but a different color.

It is said that the Worldkiller's Death Cap icon may have been inspired by Harry's Sorting Hat in the novel Harry Potter.

After all, it also has two eyes and a circle that resembles a mouth.

Compared to the gray appearance of the Sorting Hat, the color of the Death Hat in his hand is more vivid.

In particular, the red eyes and the blue mouth remind him that this is a powerful and evil magic equipment.

Unfortunately, compared to the Sorting Hat, the Worldkiller's Death Cap does not speak.

Eric put the death cap on his head.

Good things to test naturally.

Eric felThe Death Cap did not increase the amount of magic he had, but it felt like he had a lot more magic.

 If the original magic is compared to plastic toy bullets, then after wearing the death cap, the plastic bullets in the body become the same size of steel balls.

 Although the size is the same, you can feel a qualitative change in the inner magic.

 Eric tries to eat a melon with the dummy in the Room of Requirement.

 The same is the consumption of five points of magic, not wearing a hat gnawing melon like a dozen dollars to buy a toy water gun, put on a hat into the hands of firefighters fire water gun.

 Green light, whether it is speed, range, width have a qualitative leap.

 Eric also tested the Shadow of God spell.

 The god front, which could only open a hole in the dummy's chest, has no shadow spell, but now it not only cuts the dummy directly into pieces, but also adds a wide crack to the wall behind the dummy.

 Like from the invisible sword cut a knife, upgra"Cool!"

Eric took off the World Destroyer hat and put it in his backpack.

With him, he wouldn't be afraid of Quirrell letting the troll do anything.

If not a troll, a horde, and erik feels like he can handle him, too.

And you can sneak into the forest.

In danger? What danger? He is the most dangerous one.

Just tomorrow is Saturday, Saturday, Sunday these two days off, no class.

Grab a magical animal in the Forbidden Forest and roast it.

Look at how different the energy provided by ordinary creatures to meat eaters is from that provided by magical animals.

And, of course, be careful of Professor Quirrell.

Quirrell, who is possessed by Voldemort, also likes to wander around the Forbidden Forest a lot. If you accidentally run into him, it won't be fun.

Although Voldemort split his soul in the original, he appeared to be insane, holding a tBut there is no telling whether Voldemort will play any hidden cards when the opponent is someone else.

Moreover, he has not come to Ogwarts for long, the magic has not finished, and it is true that he should not face the boss alone.

Feeling that today's spell practice is almost done, he took out the "Defense and Deterrence Spell" from his backpack and began to teach himself the Iron Shield Spell.

Time flies when you're working on spells alone, and by the time Eric came to his senses, it was already after midnight.

Carrying the Snake Charm, he walked out of the Room of Requirement, reached the door of the Gryffindor common room, discloaked, said the right word, and entered the common room.

The lounge was dark except for the small glimmer of an embers in the fireplace.

Eric already knows this.

Around a mass of dark armchairs, ready to return to Gryffindor men's room.

Suddenly a voice came from a chair in the hallway of the men's bedroom. "I can't believe it, Eric. I didn't know you were He didn't expect Hermione to be sitting in the Gryffindor common room the whole time.

Eric wondered why Hermione was sitting in the Gryffindor common room at this time when she was supposed to be resting in the girls' room. She didn't sound like she was waiting for herself.

A lamp on the table flashed on, and Eric saw Hermione in a pink robe, frowning at him.

Eric pulled his hair and said with an embarrassed expression: “I was out practicing magic. You know me, I like spells very much, but how can I master so many spells only in class time, and some of the more powerful spells are not suitable for practice in the lounge or bedroom, so I always find abandoned classrooms to practice spells.”

Knowing that Eric wasn't out to fight like Harry and Ron, she relaxed her frown a little and continued to speak to Eric: “Then you shouldn't either. What if the professor on the watch or Filch catches you? Doesn't this make the already small number of Gryffindor house points even worse? I've been working hard just to win the house cup, and I don't want Slytherin to win the house cup again.”

Gryffindor House Cup?

Isn't that a hand?

As long as Harry is in Gryffindor and there is Professor Dumbledore, who favors Harry, the house cup is basically secure.

1