Download Chapter 34
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peeves struggled for a long time to pull his tongue out of the roof of his mouth, then purred his eyes and flew away, muttering and cursing.

Ron muttered, "I bet he didn't say anything nice, and now he's off to see Filch!"

Harry rolled his eyes. "This isn't nonsense!"

The four of them began their night escape.

As he ran, Eric wondered if he would be better off using a Body-Bind Charm, which would keep Peeves from running away.

At the end of the corridor, Ron slammed his head into a door.

Ron collided with the door, rattling in the dark.

As soon as I hear it, I know it's a "good head."

The door was locked.

Ron clutched his forehead and choked, "We're screwed this time!"

They heard footsteps and footsteps.

Filch and Mrs. Norris are on their way.

Hermione took out her wand at once, dodged the lock and said, "Alohomora!"

It's a lock spell. It can open most locks.

He opened the door, opened it, and closed it.

Ron and Hermione pressed their ears to the door, listening.

"My dear Norris, smell that. Where did the young wizards go?"

“MMrs. Norris meows at Filch, who smells the boy wizard who stepped on his tail and wants revenge behind the door, but fears the monster inside.

After looking at the door, then at Filch, and then shouting at Filch, he led Filch away from the door that made him feel dangerous.

Filch, of course, knew what kind of monster was keeping behind the door, and would not have thought that the boy wizard had dared to enter the room and that Mrs. Norris had found out that the boy had fled somewhere else and had left with him.

Hermione and Ron were both relieved to hear Filch's retreating footsteps.

"Filch's gone."

"Probably thought the door was locked and no one could come in."

Trembling, Harry looked at the huge creature behind him and said something very different. "The door's locked for a reason..."

Hermione and Ron looked back, stunned.

Alas, finished, just out of the wolf's lair, and into the tiger's mouth.

Eric, unlike Ron, Harry, and Hermione, who were once again stunned, watched with interest as the giant creature woke up from its dream.

It has three heads, three pairs of eyes and three slobbering mouths.

Its body was too large for the boy wizard to see, and could fill almost an entire room.

This is Hagrid's dog Fluffy, Dumbledore asked Hagrid to guard the Sorcerer's Stone three-headed dog.

The origin of the book is recorded in Greece, much like the descendants of Cerberus, the dog of hell in Greek and Roman mythology.

He has a strong magic resistance, and ordinary spells are not effective against him.

In the original it has a fatal weakness, is to hear the music will fall asleep.

The three-headed dog was a bit confused, and it did not expect the locked door to be suddenly broken into by a young wizard.

The three heads yawned and shook their heads to make themselves look more awake.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione decided that Filch or the three-headed dog was the most dangerous.

If you get caught by Filch, you'll be expelled at best, and if you get caught by these three-headed dogs, you'll probably be killed.

So, between the possibility of expulsion and the Fortunately, it was close to the door. Harry opened it at once as Fluffy roared, followed by Ron, and Hermione pulled Eric out.

"Don't worry, run away now!"

As soon as the four of them were out of the room, Harry slammed the door behind them, and the three of them started running again.

With Hermione dragging him by the arm, Eric felt something was wrong.

“Guys, stop, stop, can't you see the dog is chained up? There was no pursuit!”

The three men listened to Eric, slowed down, and turned to look back. The three-headed dog did not follow.

"That's too bad!" Ron continued to mumble. "Why would a professor allow that in a school?"

Hermione braced herself against the wall and let go of Eric's arm. It didn't sit well with Harry and Ron: “You two didn't see that thing? What is the use of eyes?”

“See what? I just looked at his head and didn't notice anythiRon was so surprised that he asked: “What is it? Need that guard?”

Eric said jokingly, "What if it's a Wizarding exam?"

"Hey, this joke isn't funny..."

"Okay."

Even with Eric on the sidelines, the relationship between Hermione, Harry, and Ron fell to freezing point.

As far as Hermione was concerned, if Harry and Ron hadn't gone their own way, she wouldn't have had so much excitement tonight, and she might even have been mauled to death by a three-headed dog.

Four little wizards, one of them crunchy, and one left for a snack.

The four of them made their way back to the door of the Gryffindor common room, where the Fat Lady was already back on the painting, asking in surprise what they were doing.

Harry and the others didn't want to answer, but after they'd gotten the password right, they went straight into the common room.

As soon as they arrived in the common room, Hermione wanted to go back to the girls' room immediately, not to worry about Harry and Ron.

Harry and Ron were the same, exhausted by the night's thrilling experience.

Eric stopped the crowdHarry and Ron gave each other puzzled looks, clear stupidity in their eyes again, clearly unaware of what Eric meant.

Hermione paused, then looked angrily at Ron and Harry, worried about their intelligence.

Eric had to explain: “Is this how you're going to let Malfoy go? And let the culprit go free tonight?”

Harry and Ron shook their heads. "Of course not."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Beat him up next time you see him."

Eric looked at Harry and Ron subtly.

Is it true that Gryffindor is rich in hotheads?

"What if the professor finds out?"

"No professor except Snape, who favored Slytherin, will punish just one side of the fight. He'll probably be punished with Malfoy, too."

Ron said it very softly, as if it was okay for Malfoy to be punished if he took some "flesh and blood" with him.

Eric looked at Harry, who nodded approvingly as if to say, "Me too!" .

Erick immediately put his hand on his face, can not bear to look at.

Gryffindor is hopeless...

“Is that all you have in your head? Can't you think of a way to get Malfoy punished without getting dragged down with you? Please, both of you, leave the poor house of Gryffindor alone!”

Hermione stared angrily at Harry and Ron again.

Harry spread out his hands, do not know how to do, with the eyes of Xi Yi staring at Erick , hope he can give a good way to the best of both worlds.

In the eyes of everyone looking forward to, Erick said his own ideas, and let Ron put their own content to tell his twin brother.

It is believed that with the help of their loud-mouthed twin brothers, the rumors will spread very quickly.

Sure enough, the next day, the whole of Gryffindor quickly spread a "lion and snake" rumors, and quickly spread to the other houses.

"There is a lion and a snake in the forest."

"To prove which is greater, courage or glory."

"The lion and the snake agreed to fight tonight."

"The lion came to the duel and waited,"

"But there was no sign of the snake."

"From dusk till sunset,"

"From sunset to dusk,"

"Still no sign of the snake."

"The lion proved the courage to leave the scene with his head held high,"

"The glory of the serpent rots in the dirt."

"Hey, run away, timid snake."

"Hey, run away, cowardly snake."

"Hey, run away, faithless snake."

1