Chapter 1 The Man Who Died
81 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"shit."

"lie in the slot!"

"lie down! Slot! "

"I'm a good boy!"

Blue Star, New York City sixth people's Hospital, Emergency Department Ward 6.

A group of people gathered around the No. 6 hospital bed, looking intently at the picture in the mobile phone.

It was a surveillance video taken at an overlooking angle.

The picture sky was drizzling, from time to time accompanied by thunder, a courier handed a courier box to the security guard at the gate of the community. After a while, a man in casual clothes took an umbrella and trotted all the way to the security kiosk in front of the neighborhood. After talking to the security guard in the neighborhood, he took the express box.

If the man in the video just takes the express and disappears in the surveillance video, this is a very ordinary video, which can not be uploaded for four hours to have 6 million of the broadcast.

The man in the video has just finished picking up the express, holding an umbrella in one hand and holding the express in the other. The front foot has just taken two steps. The monitoring suddenly flashed the light of the picture, a flash of lightning chopped straight down, directly chopped the man with the express delivery, and then came the thunder in the surveillance.

The man struck by the thunder fell straight to the ground, leaving a black scorch mark on the ground.

After about ten seconds, the man sat up a little foolishly, covering his forehead, obviously confused by this sudden lightning.

Struggling to pick up the express delivery on the ground, umbrella also do not want, covering his forehead staggered forward.

Suddenly, the second lightning struck the man again, and the man fell to the ground again. It took the man more than 20 seconThe man who sat up did not stand up, but held the express, looked up at the sky, and did not know what to think.

 There was another flash of lightning in the surveillance screen, and the man fell to the ground again and did not get up again.

 At the same time, the security guard of the district ran out of the security booth to see the situation of the man, as a result, a flash of lightning struck again, chopping the man who had been in a coma again, so scared that the security guard did not dare to come any closer, but trembled and quickly returned to the security booth while making a phone call.

 After another two minutes, the lightning struck again, this time four in a row, and the unconscious man in the picture of the split directly convulsed.

 The time bar of the surveillance video is increasing rapidly, and apparently the person who uploaded the surveillance video accelerated the playback speed of this segment.

 When another woman with an umbrella entered the surveillance, the speed of the surveillance video was normal.

 The woman with the umbrella saw a person lying at the door of the community, and seemed to want to get close to the situation, but was stopped by the security guard in the security booth.

 The woman and the security guard talked, just said a few words a lightning strike again, the two sides are talking startled, lightning strike again in a coma was split eight times the poThe video time bar then accelerated again until several medical staff in white coats appeared in the video and carried the unconscious man away from the surveillance screen with a stretcher.

The comment area of the video is also extremely intense.

"shit! Ninety-nine days! Is this going to take over into immortals? "

"the mysterious man was robbed late at night-nine natural robberies only on the basis of physical strength."

"false, at first sight is fake, if a person is really chopped nine times, but also call an ambulance, you can directly pull the crematorium."

"as we all know, surveillance is not possible, so I believe the video must be true."

"left and zero right fire, Lei Gong to help me! Ray, come on! "

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to laugh, but when I saw the man in the video twitching by thunder, I couldn't help but hold on to the express delivery. Forgive me. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! "

"everyone can rest assured that we are IP New York in the United States of America."

"in other words, no one wondered what was in his express package? I suspect it's a lightning needle. "

Some comments say the video is true, some say the video is fake, some are worried about whether the man is still alive, some are curious about what valuables are in the express box, and even rich women look at the man's slender figure and want to keep the man. What highlights is a mass magic dance.

Eric felt like he was in bad shape, his head was dizzy, his ears were buzzing, and he could hear the noise around him.

I still feel a tingling pain on my chest and behind my back.

If you want to sit up, you don't have any strength all over.

If you want to raise your hand, your hand is as if you The throat is unusually dry, and the lungs are burning.

 “ Cough... Cough... Cough... ”

 The faint dry cough caused the audience to watch the video and eat melon back to God.

 “ Wake up! Wake up! Eric's awake! ”

 Eric opened his eyes and saw a crowd of people around him.

 They have their own leaders, their own leaders, their own colleagues and their own interns.

 Seeing Eric wake up, after a few greetings, the walking leader and colleagues left a dozen boxes of consolation and a few words of comfort, leaving only the two interns they had a good relationship with.

 “ Eric, you're on fire! Look! The video of you being struck by lightning is in the headlines! That's six million views! ”

 The speaker is Kim, who has been in the unit for six months, and is a straight-tempered exhibitionist teenager. His voice is a little excited, and he puts his phone in front of Eric, showing Eric the number of plays and likes in the video, and seems to be happy for Eric's fame.

 Eric was speechless at Kim's words, such a video heat, would rather not.

 It was almost the heat that Eric took his life fNot the person involved can't relate.

Every time he was struck by lightning, Eric thought he was going to die, and even vaguely saw the milk waving at him.

“Eric, do you feel any discomfort? Just now the doctor said to us, your back, arms, thighs caused second-degree burns, but the body did not check out no arrhythmia, acute renal failure and other phenomena, although there is no life-threatening, but still recommended to stay in hospital.”

"Right, just leader said, the unit is not busy recently, gave you a three-month holiday, and medical expenses unit to reimburse, you feel at ease recuperate."

Ya'an was one of the interns who came in with Kim. She was much more gentle and quiet than the outspoken and flamboyant Kim. She spoke directly about what Eric cared most about.

Hearing Amway's words, Eric also calmed down a lot.

At this time, Kim pointed to the express carton on the hospital bedside table.

"Eric, what kind of baby are you buying? The doctor said that you were dragged to the hospital with the delivery box in your arms, and the emergency department had to take it out of yourEric looked over his shoulder at the delivery box on the bedside table, sealed in a black plastic bag, at his blue-and-white gown and his right hand in a sling. He had mixed feelings.

If you do not take express, or a little staggered time, is it not necessary to suffer this crime?

“This is loaded... It's a vr headset i paid over $20k for.”

Listening to the VR headset that Eric spent more than twenty thousand dollars on, Amway and Jin were surprised.

Although they are working in public service units, but everyone's salary is not high, only about three thousand a month, including all kinds of benefits, at most four thousand, or even less than a waiter in a big city to earn more.

“More than 20 thousand VR headsets? Eric, are you buying one of the most popular VR headsets, the first of its kind from Michuu, which allows users to enter a state of sleep and play virtual reality games in their dreams?”

"Yes, that's it."

"That's a bit of a shame..."

It's a bit of a shame. The holographic helmet has been struck by lightning so many times, I don't know if it will stiAfter all, it is the world's first limited product, once damaged, the rice flicker company has no inventory, can not transfer goods are a problem.

"Eric, you have a good rest, we have something in the afternoon, your wallet, ID card, mobile phone when you change clothes by the doctor into the plastic bag, I give you on the bed, you see what is missing, no problem, we will go back first."

After Kim and Amway left, Eric lay in the hospital bed, and when his body regained some strength, he called the nurse and asked the nurse to help open the package after asking if the holographic helmet would have any unnecessary effects on his current body.

After opening the box, inside a beautiful gift box, open the gift box, the box is placed in a folding state of the high-tech black helmet, a manual, a charging cable and a replaceable long battery.

Everything is well preserved and there is no smell of burning.

Eric read the instructions carefully. When the nurse was gone, he lifted his head with difficulty and fastened the holographic helmet to his head.

Reality has been so, it is better to play the game to forget the pain of reality.

Play virtual holographic games, this is also my dream during school ah.

"God help me, I hope this helmet isn't Press the boot button, greeted the rice flicker company logo.

"It seems to work."

Next fill in the personal information for data binding, When Eric fill out the information after the picture is dark, the black screen quickly lit up one by one point of light, look carefully, those points of light are stars of the planet, followed by all the planets quickly back, into a road of different colors of light, as if in the shuttle in the time and space tunnel shuttle.

Eric was a little excited, after all, to be able to play immersive games controlled by brain waves, which had been Eric's lifelong dream when he was a child.

In a flash, Eric came to a bridge made of stars.

The bridge and the bridge are full of stars, very spectacular, let a person sigh the vastness of the universe and their own small.

The bridge of stars is endless, so that people can not see the end.

Eric stepped on the bridge of starlight and felt a sense of solidity under his feet.

"I should be dreaming right now. I can't feel the pain in my body anymore."

"The magnificent starry sky outside here and the starry bridge at your feet are the product of the subconscious generation of dreams, and the rice is very pAccording to the manual, the device uses dream interference technology and thought acceleration technology.

Through dream interference technology, the player remains awake during sleep, and in the state of lucid dreaming, the dreamer can have the ability to think and remember while awake in the dream.

Thinking acceleration technology, so that the player is in a dream state, in this state, the dream in the past ten minutes, reality only past one minute.

Eric had had lucid dreams before, in which he was superhuman, jumping more than three feet high, being light as a swallow, and even being able to fly as low as a bird.

Eric also remembers not letting himself fly too high during lucid dreams, feeling that if he flew too high he would never return to the ground, or looking up at the dream sky for long periods of time; I always feel that the highest place in the sky in my dream is hiding a terrible monster that I can't see.

Eric was sure he was dreaming.

In the dream, there is no physical pain, no pressure from the boss, no responsibility to others, and no need to take on the trivial things of life.

Eric on this endless sky bridge wantonly run, spin, jump, feel the body unfettered sense of f[Detects that the new game world is being connected... ]

Watch the bridge of starlight suddenly produce a branch, at the midpoint of the branch form a swirling door.

Just like the traditional game RBG.

Eric ran to the stargate and saw a sign pop up in front of it:

Welcome to the magical world of Hogwarts[Yes, or No

“Harry Potter? Hogwarts? Are you not afraid of a lawyer's warning? Or is it that the Mi Huo has been authorized?”

Eric is very curious, meters flicker the development of the first holographic game, why not their own research and development of super-popular game "Abyss," but eat "Harry Potter" leftovers.

Eric is still on the yes The first dream submersible game, not to mention role-playing games, is to fight for others in the dream landlord Chen Yu wants to play.

 The door of the starlight slowly seemed to be activated, and a huge suction came from the inside of the door, which sucked Chen Yu directly into it.button.reedom.owerful!"broken."ll work. arms."or.don't feel it.or man.ds to sit up.

3