CHAPTER 01: STATE, ABILITIES AND MAGIC
2.8k 10 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wait, wait, why the hell does my body feel heavy and stiff? No, now I just have to calm down and watch the situation.
"Ahhh, this sucks, wait a minute my last memory is when he was stabbing me"
This is confusing, what's going on? Ok, let's stop with this stupid monologue, of course I reincarnated, what I do not accept is that I became a girl, by God, would a completely heterosexual man accept it completely? The worst if this is a fantasy world, I can't have a harem, right? Or maybe I can? Well, I will know in the future.
"Well, leaving that aside, it's obvious what I see, but how can I have details?"
I focus and my eyes go from black to deep ruby, damn, I'm cute! Well, let's see what it says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: -
Race: black dragon
Age: 0
Female gender
Lv: 1
Str: 360
Int.: 400
Agl: 280
Vit: 250
Dex: 310

Skill:
Dragon eyes
Real blood
Perfect memory
Tenacity
Devourer
Dragon shape
Dark magic

Titles:
Pendragon
From another world
He who goes against the heavens

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sigh *
So I'm not human either, well, I don't want to be with the people who killed me, well, let's check the skills.
[Dragon Eyes]
Dragons are the wisest race, that their eyes have the ability to see through everything.
Skill: 0.9%
I see why I can see this, but finally, if the number increases, does the skill get stronger too?
"But it goes up very slowly, then"
[Real blood]
He is only carried by royalty, he has an increase in his growth as level and skills.
Skill: 100%
"Now a trick, this will help me, next"

[Perfect memory]
Never forget the rancor or the kindness of others, all the knowledge that the bearer obtains will be transformed into EXP and INT.
Skill: 100%
"As the previous one is at 100, it may have a growth limit"
[tenacity]
What guides you on your way and avoids detours protects you from any mental attack and keeps you calm in any situation.
Skill: 20.9%
The skill is not strong enough, so I was upset

[Devourer]
It is your instinct that guides you, devouring and consuming enemies stronger than you, giving you a limited opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge from them.
"This is cheating already, I'm not a damn slime!"
Damn, this is tiring me.

[Dragon shape]
Show your true self without the limitations of this world.
Skill: unusable
"WHAT !!, damn, I wanted to use it, I want to fly"

note: picture it like that +Orz+

Now the last skill.
[Dark magic]
The darkness obeys you, the guide to the endless abyss, the weapon and your magic without equal.
Magic: -
Weapon: -
"To which he refers to magic and weapon?, it is true that around there are many books, maybe one is about magic"

I looked around with [dragon eyes] and found 4 books that interested me, the first was what I was looking for -Gry of magic-, the second was -HURG's story- and the last two were simpler for a change - Alchemy- and -Smithy -.
"Let's start with the magic first"
What he had written was the following:
The 8 attributes found in our environment are represented by distinctive colors.
Red fire
Ice blue
Green: wind
Yellow: lightning
Purple: poison
Plating: steel
White: light
Black: dark
Magic is divided into categories, NORMAL, ADVANCED and PROHIBITED. Mormal magic consists of using the elmets; fire, wind, lightning
Advanced; ice, steel and light
Prohibited; Poison and Darkness.

 

37