CHAPTER 04:
1.7k 10 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before my questions, I gave him permission to wash a little, as it is uncomfortable.

He walked behind the carriage, carefully looking at the thrown corpses, blanching, muttering something, walked again with a firm step.

While I was in his business, I went in, looking for something useful, I found two gold coins, thirty silver and only ten bronze.

Then I looked at his belongings, he was upset but there was no other, I did not find anything useful, there was only one dirty trunk left when I opened it, there were few clothes for girls of different ages.

"How many wanted to buy"

While cursing them, I was looking for clothes of my size, only a one-piece dress in dark green, by the way my scythe ate their souls.

*Chirp*

"He must be taking off his armor"

When I put on the dress and robe I felt a little better since I was not naked.

I waited five minutes a little further from the carriage, when the woman returned she no longer had the metal army, now it was leather with easy movement.

And without the helmet I could see what is quite young and beautiful.

"I'm sorry, I wait so long"

It seems to be shaking a little.

"No, I was also looking inside the carriage, how about we start, where are we?"

As I sat on a rock, I took a queen position while drawing a black aura thanks to her responding fairly quickly.

"We are in Artom, the land of beastmen"

Jojojo, whose will is afraid and does not flinch.

"What are the humans doing here?"

"As you may have heard from the nobles, we came to buy slaves"

It seems that he answers me with the truth.

"What is that mountain?"

While pointing the finger, I looked at the place where I was born.

"That mountain is a forbidden place, because the countless high-level monsters at [The Peak of Light] inhabit enough creatures with light elements."

Many? I didn't find any why? Your instinct or something?

"Then why is it called that?"

"The mountain is named after why the Dragon King of Light lived there hundreds of years ago and now his magic stone is the treasure of the church"

(The dragon of light, in a very ironic tone)

"To lose"

When I was focused on my thoughts, his voice brought me back to reality.

"How did I answer your questions and it seems like you don't have any more, so could I ask you something?"

"I'm not done but okay, what do you want to ask?"

"So, with all due respect, what is a demon like you doing here?"

"Ahh, demon? I'm not a demon, what makes you think I'm one?"

"You're right, the Demons couldn't come anymore, the reason I thought it was the dark magic it displayed was of a high level that would only be seen in a large-scale war and even if it looks like a human- like change in ones seconds "

"Wait!!"

"YES!"

"Don't be afraid, but what do you mean, the demons can't come anymore?"

"Well, the demons were defeated by the heroes of another world 5 years ago"

"WHAT DID THE HEROES GAIN 5 YEARS AGO?"

"Please don't be mad, the heroes were summoned 8 years ago, three years later they were able to kill the Demon King, but why does it affect him so much?"

"If you know about heroes, you must know someone who ran away or died at first, it's true"

"If you know the story of a servant of the Demon God who infiltrated the heroes and tried to convince them that they will not help humanity or other races"

"If I tell you, that's me"

As she put on a sinister smile, the girl recorded the butcher shop behind her and began to tremble.

"Why would a servant of the Demon God be alive? If he was killed by the heroes?"

"First of all there is a mistake here, I am not a servant and I have nothing to do with a certain Demon God, I do not believe in God.

Secondly, I did not want to participate in this stupid odyssey, I am not interested in the lives of others.

And third, as you will know that I am neither human nor any race, you know, I am the last Dragon and now you belong to me, understood "

"I belong to you?"

"Haha, you haven't seen the ground since we started talking"

While I was laughing, he looked at the ground and saw a complex magic circle, he created it with [Curse] magic, the magic that slave necklaces have originated from this and it is only 10% of what it was.

When she realized the attempt to escape, but immediately the runes of the circle stopped her.

"KYYAAAAAAAA !!!!!"

The scream he let out was why the runes started a meter from his skin and formed something like a tattoo.

Note: think about my profile picture

Curiously, he was a dragon, when he finished he was panting as if he had done a marathon.

"Why?"

"Why do you ask, why do I need you? I am a beautiful newborn girl who does not know much about this world.

But do not worry, as long as you do not betray me, I will only have advantages, for example, you will stop aging and your statistics will increase and the experience points you need to level up will decrease, that would be for my race, since the longer we live the stronger not.

Of course, if you betray me to have a fate worse than death or transmission to an undead "

"So why don't I have much, I'm not the strongest nor did I know it"

“You are interesting and beautiful, and above all you never lied to me, I just love you, maybe I will meet someone else in the future, but now I only know you.

Just give up, take a horse, we head to the capital of Artom and then we'll see what happens ”

"Okay, my name is Elenor and now I am at your service, how can I call her?"

While I was on my knees, I swear her allegiance, but here is a problem that I have no name about and that I have already tried to name myself other than she gives me a name.

"I don't have a name if you give it to me, I'd be happy"

(Sure, as long as you don't give me a weird one)

"Me? I'm not good at giving names"

"Don't complain, nobody is fine"

"So, Yami, why, according to the heroes, is it darkness in your mother tongue and is the magic you use?"

(Okay calm down, you don't have to kill her by that generic name, just wait)

As I thought he was looking at my hands while using [the eyes of the death dragon].

[Name: Yami]

If what I wanted it wouldn't be this.

Okay, I just hope it can be changed somewhere.

"Ok let's go Elenor"

While we got on the horse, we left the bodies lying around, it seemed that there was a hungry animal, on the way to the 4-day-old son from the capital, we ate something before we left.

And then we started having a pretty girl.

28