CHAPTER 08: GUILD
1.2k 10 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A future?"

 "Yes, what do you say?"

 "Miss, wait, what do you want to do with she?"

 Finally paying attention to Elenor I reply.

 "Elenor you told me the classes are only for humans with something special and for other races it is impossible"

 "If that's what I said"

 "She is a pureblood of beastmen, but she has a very special class."

 "Really?"

 "By the way you already have a class"

 "Than!  When?!"

 If, Elenor changes with my mana and her class is 'Dragon Knight'.

 "I will tell you later, and your answer"

 Leaving Elenor behind, I turned to face Era.

 "I would give anything for food, but for the future I don't know what I could give"

 "Don't worry, you just have to give me your life, and I'll take care of everything myself"

 "Really?"

 "Yes, but first of all, Rei you can check the castle"

As if saying that yes, the mouse that is hidden in my shadow shot out, heading to the castle.

 "Now we go to the guild, we deliver this and while we are there we register"

 "Eh, me too?"

 "Yes let's go"

 Taking Era by the hand, we headed to the guild.

 The guild was founded by the heroes due to the deficiency of the mercenaries.

 But I think that just an otaku in our living room wanted to make one.

 We got to a fairly new building it was made of red bricks and was three stories.

 Entering everyone looked at us only to lose interest in a second.

 We went straight to what appeared to be the reception.

 "Welcome, what can I do for your?"

 "My older sister killed a monster that had been rewarded"

 While speaking, Elenor began to search the dimensional bag and removed the head out of the manticore.

 * Whispers *

 Everyone in the guild began to whisper as the receptionist looked at us in shock.

 "Excuse me but a clan went to kill to it, do you know what happened to them?"

 His face was extremely pale and with this question, her half-dead eyes showed us a slight indication of hope.

 (If you put that face, I just want to break it)

 Holding back the laugh I put on a slightly sad and dark look as if I was tormented.

I held the Arm slightly trembling.

 "I'm very sorry, but when we got there the manticore had already killed them and ate their remains"

 "N-no!  No!!!"

 With a small cry the receptionist collapsed on the floor, being supported by her coworkers, they took her to the back.

 Taking his place a rather handsome young man approaches us.

 "Excuse me but you have some object to confirm your deaths"

 When he spoke, hopes returned to the receptionist's eyes.

 (You talked about more pretty boy, i was having fun)

 "If we have this, they are 38 if want they can to count the credentials"

 I try to give the credentials to the young man when they are taken from my hands.

 Of course it was the receptionist and it's obvious that I let her do it.

 I was looking for in the credentials and he stopped when he finally found the one he was looking for.

 "Sorry his fiancé was in that clan, we can not explain how to feel"

 "Don't worry, my little sister and I lost our parents when she was four years old."

 Elenor was well into her role as sisters.

 Well, now I am jaded to see her cry let's continue with the following.

 * Chi *

 It seems I don't need to give Era the loki dagger.

 The castle just needs a hero, it seems that they are threatened by humans.

 How do I know this?  It is quite simple I am connected to my undeads.

"Sir we came to register as adventurers we can continue"

 "S-sir, wait, she's not an adventurer so how do I kill him"

 "I recently worked for a noble and I have a fairly high level"

 * Laughs *

 (Wait don't you see me with that look I couldn't bear it)

 While Elenor glared at me, she continued with the conversation.

 "I understand, please follow me to register it, but what do we do with the girls?"

 "I don't know worry, they have also trained to continue protecting our master"

 "I understand, around here"

 By the way I can already hide my state and appearance with [Concealment] and Era has a level of 20 strangely.

 Out of curiosity I asked him if he had killed something and he answered me.

 "When I get hungry I go to the forest I kill something and I eat it and I kill big dogs that taste ugly and the adults change them for food"

 Yes, she is a fool, those big dogs were really wolves, to think that they always cheated on her, well I and Elenor will train her so that she does not happen again.

 Better change of thoughts it seems that someone was put on guard.

 ------------------------------------

 After reviewing our states, they were surprised especially Era y Elenor who for the first time knows their Class.

 I feel Elenor's impulse to hold me and ask me a thousand questions.

 The reason for the surprise in the guild employees was because of the Classes, as I mentioned above only special individuals have Classes like nobility, royalty and otherworldly beings but there are exceptions.

 However, the one that is not an exception is [True Hero], so only royalty can have that Class.

 In this way we can infiltrate the castle if we go as their friends, since with the problems they have they will need it.

 "To be 9 and have a level of 16 is quite impressive"

 "Thank you"

 By the way the class I put was [Thief], what bothered me is that we should start in the lowest 'G' range.

 For that reason I take a look at Elenor to see if we can zoom our mouse fast.

 "Excuse me, but there is a way to increase our rank quickly."

 It seems he understood me.

 "There is, it is an encounter with retired adventurers of rank 'A'"

 Encounter !, that is interesting.

 "If it is not annoying we can take the encounter please"

 "Sure, I will notify you immediately, however, you start with the candidate with the lowest level, okay?"

 "Sure, no problem"

 I reply forcefully, when I was in high school I liked to fight but I stopped doing it because of the good conduct letter.

 I want to know how strong the 'A' ranks are.

 -------------------------------------

 They took us to a patio that looks like a great soccer field, there were 2 elderly people waiting for us and their levels were high 89 and 92 if it were an RPG it would be near the limit.

 However the manticore exceeded 150, so what is the limit.

 "Who starts?"

 The one who spoke was the level 89 old man with no weapons or anything.

 "I"

 Taking a step forward I approach.

 "I see I will face you, they told me that you have the class of [Thief], right?"

 "Yes"

 "You will fight with a weapon or something"

 "Not just my hands"

 I certainly gave my dagger to Era so he had something to fight with.

 "Okay, my name is Rough. I specialize in unarmed combat, we started."

 As he spoke he took a posture he had never seen before.

 "Let's start, my name is Yami, it's a pleasure"

 I reply while taking a Taekuondo posture that I learned in my childhood.

The ilustration

https://ibb.co/6sPj9x4

19