CHAPTER 16: CONCLUSION II
557 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came with a package of chapters, gentlemen, sorry for the delay.

---------

Yami: "Let's start"

With those words, the mana around Yami began to increase in great quantities, so great that Era and Elenor had never felt it before.

Elenor: "Hey ... Yami you don't want to destroy the capital"

Era: "She is right, this amount of mana is not normal"

Yami who was focused on the spell answered them vaguely.

Yami: "The reason is that I cannot imagine this spell clearly and I will have to use a chant to achieve it"

Elenor-Era: "WHAT !!"

The two of them could not believe what they were hearing, Yami had never said a song except for the name that was for pure pleasure, so they panicked at the spell she was about to do.

Lorenz and Eugeni were only frozen by the density of mana and Noel who was being held by Elenor could move, but if she tried to escape she had a chance of falling into the pit.

Elenor: "And nothing will happen to me, right?"

Yami: "Of course not, when I finish you will just drop it"

When Yami answered Elenor sighed with relief and Noel had a blue face with fear.

Yami: “I will start.

Souls without salvation ♪

Answer my call ♪

The time has come to claim what they had long awaited ♪ ”

Yami spread her arms and with a beautiful voice sang a song for the dead in the eyes of people without magical abilities they would only see that the weather darkened, but the other people would dimly see how dark beings surrounded Yami as if they would worship their goddess .
The singing did not end and she continued singing with a sweeter voice.

Yami: "Corrupt and pure souls ♪

Gather together to lead by one goal ♪

Yes, seek your Vengeance ♪

Show that this world was abandoned by God ♪

'Clemency' ♪ ”

The dark souls went to the pit and hid at the bottom where the light could not touch.

* …………… *

In the background you could hear hundreds of voices that were indistinguishable.

Yami: "Drop it"

Yami mercilessly with a cold voice ordered Elenor and she just nodded before releasing Noel.

Noel: "No ... please"

Elenor pulled her hands away immediately before Noel could take them.

"Kyaaaaaaaa"

In the fall Noel could only scream and stopped suddenly, not something had stopped her.

It was a black hand that came from the pit, Noel observed where it came from when a crimson red eye suddenly opened in the same darkness.

Noel: "What? ... What the hell is this?"

Noel was confused and her confusion only increased as did the eyes that watched her, big and small there were hundreds and the nightmare did not end

"Noel how long without seeing us"

"Noel as you have grown"

"Hahahaha the witch"

"Bitch come I will take care of you with a lot of love"

The voices of children, adults and the elderly were heard, all filled with anger and rancor.

The voices came from several mouths that were next to the eyes that began to cry I bled, Noel who immediately recognized those voices was already trembling from so much fear and terror that he had had in a single day, his bladder could not hold and a yellowish liquid He began to run his slender legs.

"Hahahaha seems that he has not forgotten us"

"Dirty Girls Need Discipline"

"Sister let's play"

"Let's play

Let's play

Let's play

To kill the witch ”

With those words, hundreds of hands came out of the darkness and grabbed Noel and began to pull her, tearing off her legs and arms.

Noel: "AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH !!!!!"

Noel just screamed until a hand covered his mouth.

"Shut up it's annoying"

"I want to play with her first"

"Not me first"

"Me!"

The voices started fighting for her, but were stopped by Yami.

Yami: "Don't fight you will have many years with her"

"You are right Miss Yami"

"Thanks for your wise words"

"Certainly we can all have fun with her"

"We already waited several years for this a few more we can not make a difference"

The voices thanked Yami and started pulling Noel to the bottom.

Yami: "Noel, did I tell you that I gave the men their libido?"

Those words only added to the despair in Noel's eyes.

Noel: "Mmmmm mmmm!"

Yami: "Have fun"

Noel who wanted to scream finally ended up submerged in darkness, Yami used her shadow like a net and with her scythe began to cut the rocks around the pit to cover it.

Yami:"How good that feels, let's move on to the next ones!"

Yami was very happy why she had completed her spell and the end of Noel.

This time, not only Lorenz and Eugeni were horrified, but also Elenor and Era, Yami walked to Lorenz and asked her.

Yami: "How do you want to die?"

Lorenz wanted to scream in terror, but he played hard and held his fear and spoke the following words.

Lorenz: "Hahaha as expected of idiots who go against humans, you know that when you die the kingdom will know and the assassins who are close to the Beast King will act and take his life"

What he had murdered with the Beast King was a lie, but he believed it would work because they are the group of the hero who protects the kingdom.

Yami: "Seriously, that would make our job easier"

Yami had no mercy in destroying Lorenz's few remaining hopes.

Lorenz: "W-what! I don't know what they have to protect the king ?!”

Yami just stared at Lorenz for a few moments and finally spoke.

Yami: "That there are murderers next to the king is a lie and you who echoed my illusions, you are boring, Ruth here is your food just leave the heart"

Lorenz: "Wait! Agh!

Lorenz who was going to start begging was bitten by Ruth who had already killed Noel's unicorn and Amatsu the bicorn, the phoenix disappeared on its own, but strangely the corpses of the horses were left.

Yami: "Only you remain, tell me that you will beg for your life or accept death?"

20