Chapter 8
131 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
there will be many new skills as there are not many lists on Wiki and in the novel they mainly use the same skill, I will use Battle Mage as the standard for skill gaining.

 

The King’s Avatar

 

It has been 4 days since Xue’er started playing Glory, and she managed to get to LV 28, around the same level as Soft Mist, It seems she stopped once her level reached the maximum of the dungeon record time and made some records with her friends that why her level is more or less the same, even though Xue’er didn’t have as much time, but when she plays, she really just play till she gets tired…

 

She almost misses uni because she wakes up late…Luo Ji didn’t get to play much but he used a service called Power leveling, to level up his character, and right now he is already level 30… cheaters.

 

Shaking her head off that thought, Xue’er play today not because she wants to grind! She wants to try the aspect of glory many like so much! The PVP aspect! 

 

The reason she delayed this experience is that…she got a bit too into grinding and forgot that this game is mainly focused on PVP… Oh well, it's not like the PVP is going anywhere right? 

 

Clicking on some UI, she found what she looking for.  The arena Ui, She clicked on it and there were many tabs opened up for her, looking over them she found what she looking for, Luo Ji's guide didn’t include these as he didn’t like PVP but preferred to do some research instead, he even creates what he calls the idiot series containing the step by step for baby to clear the dungeon record and how those are done, but honestly…it not going well for him.

 

Well, Xue’er is not here to discuss her friend, she comes here to kick ass! She even Studied some of the newbie combos you can find on Bilibili and created her own too! Though she never uses it on another Player only on NPCs.

She clicked on random and then without warning, she was teleported into a colosseum, with her opponent in front of her. 

 

[Night Bunny Lvl 29] 

 

Woah… so this is the arena? Just as she was looking around, the system tab opened up in front of her.

 

[Are you Ready? Y/N] 

 

She clicked on yes and then a countdown started playing in front of her, She could see Night Bunny take out 2 short swords, As the countdown was reduced to zero, the bell rang and Night Bunny moved. 

 

Everlasting Snow prepared herself and ran forward ready to meet the fight head-on, but what she didn’t expect happened. Just as she slashes her sword down, her HP is suddenly decreased by 10%.

 

Blood sprays in front of her as she quickly adjust her camera and uses Upward Slash, but Night Bunny gets away before it hits.

Everlasting Snow moves, Using Sword Draw, sends a circular Aura toward her opponent but Night Bunny just jumps away, he jumps higher than she can so it is probably a skill. 

 

Without wasting any time, she used triple Slash to gain distance, in a heartbeat she already where Night Bunny would drop down.

 

Just as night Bunny started to drop down toward her, He slashed his sword 2 times sending Sword Auras toward her, it was moving fast, faster than her triple slash, Everlasting Snow put her sword up and Guard against the two auras taking the damage.

 

[Everlasting Snow HP 83%]

 

In just a few exchanges she was already almost down to 80%, smiling Xue’er’s hand started to become a bit faster as she put in the command. Everlasting Snow pulls the sword in the Sword Draw position, but this is not a Sword Draw. 

 

This is the Skill she gets when she hits lv 20, Quick Draw. 

 

Everlasting Snow becomes a blur as she draws her sword, her silhouette flashes past Night Bunny, and blood sprays from him, dealing damage. Using the opening she got, Everlasting Snow used an Upward Slash, sending NIght Bunny even higher, and then she used a Lunge to follow up stabbing him 8 times, Night Bunny tried to retaliate by throwing some of his knife but Everlasting Snow deflected all of it, and using Falling Light blade as he last skill, She sends Night Bunny crashing down toward the Arena.

 

[Night Bunny HP 63%] 

 

Nice! Nightwalker class has low health to begin with but getting that much damage from just one combo is good! She thought as her character dropped down, the lag disappeared as she quickly rushed toward Night Bunny again.

 

Just as she is about to slash Night Bunny, he disappears. She knows this, He going to appear behind her, Everlasting Snow turns around just before Night Bunny can attack her, Using lunge she trades the blow with Night Bunny as his short Sword stabs her in the chest, dealing a little bit of damage.

 

Everlasting Snow takes a step back, waiting for Night Bunny to move. As she watches his every movement, Night Bunny throws his knife at her and she deflects them all but he already vanishes again. 

 

Suddenly, there was a Thud sound behind her, so trusting her instant she rolled away, dodging another stab. Getting up, she rushes forward, using a quick draw, she comes in front of Night Bunny and slashes at him before he can respond, using Lunge stabbing him 8 times then following up with a normal attack, being mindful of her skill cooldown, then she uses Triple Slash, then without hesitation Everlasting Snow continue her combo with a normal attack before using Sword Draw and then Send Night Bunny Flying with Upward Slash and just as she practices, Lunge come off cool down, she uses it sending Night Bunny even higher but before he could go too high out of Her reach, she uses Falling Light Blade and sends him down dealing the combo finisher.

 

[Night Bunny Hp 0%] 

 

[Glory!]

 

“Yes!”  Getting up from her chair, Xue’er Quickly celebrates her first victory in this game!  Her first PVP and she Won! Giggling to herself, she saw that Night Bunny was already leaving the room, leaving her alone.

 

Shrugging, she just pressed random again with her EGO high up in the air! Only to get annihilated by a fellow Blade Master.

0