Chapter 6
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The King's Avatar

Entering the dungeon, Everlasting Snow found that the view had changed. The lively green scape of the Green Forest dungeon had been replaced by a dark and eerie cave covered in web and unknown liquid, which for many would have been giving them the creep.

"Ah! I Forgot to ask, all of you have Antidote, right?" Fea walked ahead and suddenly realized that he had forgotten to ask if everyone had an Antidote.

"Antidote?" Soft Mist asked what that was, and Concealed Light replied to her question.

"It's a potion that cures your status effect, you didn't bring any? Oh right, even if you bring it, the Antidote from starter town wouldn't work." Concealed Light said as he looked over his inventory. "Take this, it should last for this raid."

Everlasting Snow kept an eye around the place, taking in the scenery of this eerie cave, somehow, she found a liking to this place.

"Hey, there are web shooters over there." Fea noticed some web shooters and walked forward with his shield ready. Using his skill, Roar, he aggroed all six web-shooters towards him.

Web-shooter, A spider monster as big as a person's leg, with a large butt to store its web silk, and just like its name, it shoots a sticky web that does damage and slows you down, which can stack so it is very not new player friendly.

"Harmless Joke, Go and take the furthest one. Little Snow and Soft Mist take the 2 from left and right, Concealed Light stay here and provide support fired with your magic." Fea commands and the 4 of them nod and get in position.

Everlasting snow goes toward the right side as most of them are shifted there and she thought it would be more fun to fight one or two but Soft Mist is coming to the right side too.

"Um…" Letting out her voice, she watches as Soft Mist charges ahead, taking on three of the Web shooters by herself.

Sighing In real Life, she walked toward the left to take on the lone web-shooter, dodging its attack was easy as it was slow, she used Lunge and tabs into its head 6 times. It was dead. Hmm, it seems putting points into lunge not only increases the damage but the number of Stab attacks too.

She looks over everyone else, Concealed Light has summoned 3 goblins and ordered them to attack the web shooter fighting Fea.

But his goblins miss the rock throw a lot…She means like… 3 out of 5 times. He ended it by summoning sharp thorns and shooting the web-shooter.

Looking over Harmless Joke, She sees that he is done with his Mob too.

That only leaves Soft Mist still engaging against the 3 Web-shooters.

Looking over her party member, she watches as Soft Mist dodges the Web at the last minute before going in and using some kind of skill, she is not familiar with it as she still hasn't looked over every skill.

Soft Mist jumped up and stabbed the monster 2 times in quick succession, it was even faster than her Lunge stab, The monster was suddenly bursting out a bit of blood, look at the status of the monster, Everlasting Snow noticed that it had a new Icon, Clicking her mouse over that Icon, It was a bleed effect, making the monster lose 1 every second over 10 seconds.

Without wasting a second Soft Mist continues to do the Mid-air combo, it continues for a few seconds, and only ends when one of the Web-shooters manages to hit her with its web, making her slow down and lose her combo.

Seeing that Soft Mist ends her combo, Everlasting Snow and Harmless Joke come in and finish off the remaining Web-Shooters.

"That was a magnificent combo! However, you didn't focus on the surroundings and got interrupted in the end. But for a new Player that was very impressive! How high is your APM, sister?" Fea praised Soft Mist as she was healed by him.

"What is APM?" she asked Concealed Ligth, who still trying to control his summon to attack properly.

"It stands for action per minute, basically how fast your hand can go and coordinate." Concealed Light replies to her as his summon disappears. He seemed kind of dejected as he took a bit longer to reply to her. "Well, how many words can you type per minute?"

"160? The last I tried it was around that fast without looking." She said, tilting her head in real life, wondering why he would ask that.

"Well, think of it as if the word is an action in the game, that would be how fast you are, but it is not accurate so let's test some other time, I think there is a web for that." She nod and Concealed Light's explanation.

As Soft Mist finishes healing up, they move further in the dungeon, killing monster on the way, they also encounter the other variant of spider monster in this dungeon, a Poisonous spider, Concealed Light gets hit by them and needs to use one of his antidote.

Other than that, they're not that exciting, but if she mentioned something, it is that she and Soft Mist always contest for who gets to kill the bigger group of monsters. It gets to the point that every time they encounter a monster, Fea stops using his Roar skill and lets the two of them jump in and fight.

Though it was a bit irritating, she had to admit, it was fun having to contest for something as simple as a group monster. Oh but the web shooting boss was fun, it jumped around and almost killed Soft Mist and her, if it was not for the timely provoke of Fea.

The other one though, did not so much as it not really moving around and only kept hitting them with its claws and fangs, it was annoying because of the poison but the antidote did the job.

As they arrive at the last room or entrance, in this case, Fea turns around. "Well, since this is the last boss fight for this raid, let's give it our best!" Fea said cheerfully as he walked inside, The 4 of them soon joined him.

Inside was a wide cave filled with Web and purple smoke, just as she entered, she already got the status effect of poisoning, quickly taking in the antidote, Everlasting Snow heard a shirking cry from above, and the boss jumped from in shaking the floor with its presence.

"Alright, the same old! The ladies go in, Joke, you chip the boss from around and don't get hit, Light, try to get the boss to stun or paralyze with your Goblin summon and chip the damage when you can." Fea gave his command, as he rushed in and used provoke on the boss, earning it attention to himself.

[Spider Lord LV 15]

As she looks at the description, the Spider lord starts to move, it jumps up in the air and drops down in front of Fea. She waits a bit, letting Fea get damage so he can build up the aggro to be more stable.

"It's good now!" At his signal, Everlasting Snow and Soft Mist Rush in at the same time, Soft Mist uses Dragon Tooth which stuns the boss for a bit before using Sky Strike and sending the boss upward, Everlasting Snow follows behind without wasting a moment, uses Lunge after the boss, Stabbing it 6 times, and as she about to fall, Using the Falling Light Blade, She sends the boss crashing down to the spot Soft Mist is.

Soft Mist didn't panic and jumped away, avoiding the shock wave she jumped at it and used a double stab on the boss, Chipping its HP to 93% with just the two combos, Concealed Light's Goblins threw stones at the boss, as he sends out an Electric ring, an Elementalist Skill.

Harmless Joke throws a grenade knocking it back to Fea as his skill finishes cooldown, he uses provoke again and the boss, unable to resist it has no choice but to focus on Fea as he Heal and attacks the boss, building it aggro again.

This cycle continues until the boss HP drops to 22%, It almost enrages. Everlasting Snow watches in anticipation at what it would do when enraged, after having Fight Phantom Cat, she very much becomes addicted to the swiftness and unpredictability of the said monster.

She watches as the Boss Hp slowly drops down from 22 to 21 and finally to 20. Everything seemed to stop at that moment, as a loud Shirek from the Boss, swung its claw wildly and spitting out webs and poison everywhere, Everlasting Snow dodged them all but the other wasn't so lucky.

Soft Mist being closest to the boss's butt got hit by its web, and before she could move. Concealed Light didn't dodge the poison in time as he was ordering his Summons, and Harmless Joke is relatively unharmed, though he also got hit by the web.

Just as the Boss was about to start attacking again, Soft Mist used Dragon Tooth and stunned the boss, Harmless Joke then shot a stun Bullet, further stunning the boss as Soft Mist got closer, She used Sky Strike and sent the boss upward, but due to her getting hit by Webs many time, making her lack in speed and unable to follow the boss.

Just as the boss is about to fall toward Soft Mist, Everlasting Snow Rush in and uses an Upward slash sending the boss further in the air and getting Soft Mist Enough time to dodge out of the way and wait for the status to come off.

Just as the boss was dropping toward her, she jumped to the boss and used Falling Light Blade sending the boss crash toward the ground and taking away 3% of its HP.

Concealed Light's goblin came and threw a rock at the boss, and one of them managed to stun it. With the status effect going away, Soft Mist comes into trading place with her and uses Dragon Tooth again, followed by Double Stab to its abdomen, sadly, it does not trigger the bleed effect this time.

With Soft Mist done with her combo and the skill on cooldown, She began to simply use normal attack instead. Everlasting Snow joins her, using Lunge and stabbing it 6 times, then starts to use a normal attack.

Just as the boss was about to retaliate, Harmless Joke used another Stun bullet, hitting the boss and before the effect came off, Fea used Roar and lured the boss toward him.

They continue to cheesing the Boss for a few more minutes, as they need to restore stamina, and mana using potions, but eventually, the Boss is defeated.

[Congratulations! Your party has clear Spider Cave.]

[ You have Level up to Level 14 ]

Letting out a soft breath, Xue'er takes a sip of the tea on her table and looks at the time. It was already 7:20 p.m. They got in around into the dungeon around 7 p.m. Hm took around 20 minutes to finish the dungeon, it was not bad, after all, they had an over-level character and 4 DPS.

Looking at the loot drop, there is nothing that interests her, They roll the die and exit the dungeon, and then enter it again, and repeat until all of their dungeon permit are out. By that time it was already way past 9 pm and she was already Level 16, Xue'er Decided that it was enough game for today and decided to go to sleep, but not before she added Soft Mist and Harmless Joke as friends.

3