c68
982 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Master, we've arrived."

'Oh, ......'

 Klaus opens the carriage door. I get out of the carriage first and help Cornelia and Lily to get out of the carriage.

'Thank you, brother."

"Thank you, Dee."

'No, thank you.'

 It's getting hard to smile by now. This is the seventh shop I've been to. I'm getting tired.

 Klaus opened the door for me, and I escorted Cornelia and Lily into the shop.

 From the outside, I might be guy to envy with two flowers in my hands, but in my heart, I just want to go home and get into bed.

 The shop had only a counter and no particular products. This is a shop where clothes are custom-made to order.

'Welcome to our shop.'

'Yes, I want to make clothes here. Please show me around."

'Yes, of course.'

 I spoke to the shop assistant, who immediately showed me to a private room at the back of the shop. Apparently there are different rooms for men and women.

"Cornelia and Lily can order whatever clothes they want. I'll go and order some clothes too."

"Yes, brother!

"Yes."

 Cornelia enters the ladies' room with a big smile on her face, and Lily, who is always expressionless, looks somewhat happy.

 After seeing them off with a smile, I go into the men's room.

 I'm the type of guy who isn't too particular about what to wear. As a viscount, I can wear anything that won't get me in trouble.

 ◇ ◇

'They're late, .......'

 I think I've been waiting for about thirty minutes now, and neither Cornelia nor Lily have come out of their rooms at all.

 From previous experience, I've learnt the hard way that shopping for women takes time. Perhaps they are still confused, but does it take this long?

'For both Lady Cornelia and Lady Lily, it's the first time they've had the opportunity to have their clothes made to order. ...... There must be a lot of decisions to be made."

'Yes, indeed, but ......"

 It makes sense that because it's the first time, they don't know how to do it and it takes a lot of time. If that's the case, I think it would be better to leave everything to the professional shopkeepers. ...... I guess he has his own particular way of doing things.

'Poor thing, but I guess I'll have to rush things. If we don't, we'll be late for the restaurant booked. Klaus, bring the carriage to the front.'

"Yes, of course."

 I went into the ladies' parlour and saw Cornelia and Lily at their respective tables, who seemed to be thinking seriously about the matter.

 'Let's go to Cornelia first.

'Cornelia, have you decided?'

'Brother .......'

 When Cornelia saw me, she lowered her eyebrows and looked very pathetic. What's wrong?

'What's wrong, Cornelia?"

'That's ....... I couldn't make up my mind. ...... Which cloth do you prefer, this one or this one?'

'Hmm. ......."

 This is the ultimate choice. Which do you prefer from the girl? or ....... I am not an expert on girls' clothing, nor do I know what's fashionable. There is no way I can make the right choice, but if I don't choose the best option, taking Cornelia's preferences into account, I will lose her favourability. It's a game with risks that are not worth the risk in any way. That's what the girls ask you, which one do you prefer? That's it.

 I was already beginning to regret having come all the way here to pick up Cornelia.

"Is it this one ......?"

"Is it the same for you, brother?"

'Oh. Which way do you prefer, Cornelia?"

'This one for me too."

Hmm. .......

 It seems I've won the battle with the devil. I'd like to strike a gut-punch.

"So, why don't you try this one?"

 Cornelia likes it. It's the right choice.

'But brother. This one is more trendy.

Trendy. ......

 That's a difficult question. I think people should just make the clothes they like without worrying about trends, but they will laugh at you if you don't wear trendy clothes,.......

'Well, why don't you try making both the clothes Cornelia likes and the trendy clothes?'"

May I?"

'Of course, yes. The fashionable clothes can be left to the shopkeepers. Then you can order the clothes that you want" to wear with Cornelia's favourite things in them.

"Yes! I will."

 I managed to get through it by the rough trick of having to make two outfits. I'm sure if they had asked me any more questions, I would have come out looking like a wreck. I want to be a great big brother only in front of Cornelia.

 When Cornelia's problems are solved, I go to see Lily. However, Lily's place was somewhat different. The clerk looks up at me with a troubled look. On the table, there are a number of skimpy negligees.

 What is this? What's going on?

Lily? Have you finished placing your clothes order?"

'Dee, which one do you like?'

 Lily asks me, holding a piece of extremely revealing lingerie. It's no longer used as underwear. It's completely designed to make a man horny.

'It's not either of them! Why are you picking those things!"

'I didn't know which one Dee preferred".

'It's too early for Lily! I mean, did you order the right clothes?'

"Yeah. 'And? Which one do you like better?"

"Don't be persistent! Neither of them!"

"Er... ......."

 Lily is so clever. ......

 Lilly is such a girl, but she doesn't just shop for herself, she also buys presents for her mother. She is a girl who loves her mother.

 If only she could be fixed in this colourful way. ...... Huh. ......

T/n If you have time pls read my another series https://www.scribblehub.com/series/592673/otome-game-mob-villain/

13