c112
278 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, didn't you marry the little boy from Dee? Nobles get married so fast."

"Seriously? He's only thirteen, right? He's not even an adult yet."

"Family reasons and all that, you know? I've been a count since before I knew it."

"So? Which one is the wife of the little boy?"

"I have no idea. You want me to call her?"

Great!

「「「「「 Hey! Mistress!!!」」」」」

 No, you don't get an "Oh! It's a good thing I got a rude word at the beginning. ...... If it were normal, I'd get a rude slap, you know?

 I was afraid Cassandra would get mad, but she smiled and waved back.

Oh! She's waving at us!"

"Hyah! I've never seen such a beautiful woman!"

You got a nice wife yourself, little boy!

 Just go home, will you?

 I feel a mysterious sense of shame whenever a resident of the territory does something like that.

"I'm sorry, Dora."

"No, this is the way things are here, isn't it? It's new and interesting."

"I'm glad you put it that way. ......"

Yes, that's right! Let's have the little boy and his wife dance! We must let everyone know that the boy has such a beautiful bride!

"Give me a break ......"

 Who's the one who started it .......

"Please ! Let me see you dance ! The aristocrat who danced with the lady!

"Oh! That's nice!"

"I'd like to see you and the Mistress dance."

You know, the old man says so himself.

"Shut up! I'll live to be a hundred!'

"There it is again."

"Boy..! This is the point of a man's charm!"

Yes, yes. I must tell everyone that you've taken a wife!"

 The people of the territory unite in a mysterious way to force me and Cassandra to dance. Damn drunks.

"Master, they're all saying..."

"Dora?"

"Let's get moving, Master!"

"Whoa."

 Cassandra pulls me closer to the campfire. Cassandra's cheeks were even redder than the flames. Is Cassandra drunk?

"Oh, yes! That's good!"

""Oh, come on! Oh, doo doo!"

"Is that the boy's wife?"

"Looks like it."

She's a beautiful girl. You're a lucky man, little boy."

 We had just arrived at the campfire when I and Cassandra looked at each other. I've come this far, I don't have a choice but to dance," she said.

 I knelt down and took Cassandra's right hand in mine.

"Dora, will you please dance with me?"

I'd love to."

 Then I and Cassandra began to dance around the campfire as well.

"Hhh... Hhh... Hhh! Whew!"

"Ai! Ai! Ai!"
"Pretty ......"

Good, good, good!"

 Amidst the cheers and claps, I do the twirling dance with Cassandra.

 Come to think of it, this is the first time I've danced with Cassandra. I've always danced with Cornelia and Lily, so it's a new experience for me to dance with someone of a different height.

 Moreover, Cassandra's breasts are pressed against my chest plate. I can't help but glance at Cassandra's chest. In fact, I would catch a glimpse of them. Gnun. Cassandra's cleavage is strong. Stronger than a dragon.

"Hmmm.... You don't mind if I look at it some more, do you?"

"Huh?"

 I've been caught! Could it be that she caught me glancing at her breasts?

"What are you talking about?"

"Master likes breasts, doesn't he?"

Damn!!"

 They definitely know that I was looking at her breasts. I'm so embarrassed.

 And when a beautiful woman like Cassandra says the word " breasts," that alone sends a shiver down my spine. Am I sick?

"There are times when a man has to fight even when he knows he can't win. ......"

 Damn, Cornelia and Lily are so small, I have no resistance to big breasts.

"It's kind of needlessly grandiose."

"Don't call it a waste of time."

"Yes."

 We finished the dance, exchanging whispers like that. The people applaud us warmly.

 I feel a little drunk because we danced and drank alcohol. My head feels a little foggy.

"Brother, dance with me next time!"

"'Lia?"

Next, come dance with Lily."

 Cornelia and Lily also wanted to dance. It was no use. Let's do our best.

Then, let's dance. Lia."

"Do the hand-capture thing I did with your sister-in-law."

Yes, yes."

 I kneel down and take Cornelia's right hand in mine.

"Will you dance for me, please?"

"With pleasure!"

It's been a long time since I've seen you and the young lady dance."

"It makes us want to move our bodies, too."

"Shall we dance, then?"

"Yeah!"

 The people were dancing, too, and several pairs of men and women gathered around the campfire.

"Shall we dance?"

"Yes!"

 No orchestra, no music. We started dancing freely, clapping our hands.

 Cornelia and I dance while listening to the crowd and clapping. The smells of cooking and bare earth. The green smell of grass and trees. All of these smells mingled together, and I could certainly sense the smell of my hometown, the place I should return to.

 I must have been tainted by Baumgarten.

 I must do my best from tomorrow and devote myself to the development of the territory!

7