c115
832 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Cone! Cone! Cone! Cone! Cone!

 The pleasant sound of a lumberjack swinging his axe down into a tree echoes through the forest as he encourages us to continue on our way. The adventurers are in the forest, so we can safely go lumbering without worrying about monsters.

 We plan to dry the trees we fell and use them as building materials. We have to make good use of them.

 The steady rhythm of the pleasant sound pushed us deeper into the forest. After three more battles, I have no worries. The party is functioning properly.

 We could see the mountains in the distance through the gaps in the trees. I hope one day I can open up the forest to that place.

 The king has promised that as soon as I get a piece of the territory he's given me, I can take it for myself, but I don't know how long that will last. Let's expand it as much as we can while we still can.

"Ponds, yes, of course."

 Just when I was about to do my best, I seem to have bumped into a pond. It was a rather large pond filled with muddy water. It was not a good place for drinking water.

"Let's go this way."

"Yes, okay."

 Eleonore decided to go right around the pond. I followed her without disrupting the line.

""What? Monster!"

 After five minutes of walking, Eleonore's sharp voice rings out.

 But at first glance, the monster is nowhere to be seen. Where is it?

'It's the tree right in front of us! It's Trent!"

 Giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle!

 At the same time as Eleonore's voice, the large tree in front of her starts to move with an unpleasant sound. It is Trent, disguised as a tree.

"Let's go!"

"Yeah, !"

 Claudia and Cornelia slash at Trent, but only end up crushing his surface.

 So this is Trent's resistance to physical attacks.

'It's hard!"

"Lily!"

" "Nn."

 As soon as Lily nodded, a magic circle of light appeared above her head. I've seen this before in a game. It was a photon laser magic circle.

"Yes!"

 Lily's voice sounded a little more crisp than usual. At the same time, a laser the size of a watermelon pierced Trent from the magic circle.

 Jyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u! !

Ahoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

 A laser of light piercing Trent. Three wooden cracks that look like Trent's face. A hole the size of a watermelon opens up between his eyebrows and smokes with pusps.

" But then ----!"

GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

 Trent rampages around with a flurry of bashing and shaking branches. He seems not to be dead, even though there are holes in his body.

"This is ......."

"What do we do now?"

 Trent is a bit of a whip, but I don't think we can handle him. I had no choice. I'm going to cut a card out of my hand as an experiment.

 I took out a fist-sized round jewel from my pocket. It is a rare item that can only be obtained once in the game. It's a pearl of fire destruction. Its effect is ----!

"Burn ......!"

 Consuming the MP called Holy Power within me, I smashed reality and performed a miracle that only the chosen ones are allowed to perform.

"Fire Lance!"

 A spear of flame appeared above my head.

 The spear of flame flies at high speed to Trent at the same time as it appears.

 Boom!

PIGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

 The flaming spear exploded in a huge explosion as soon as it landed, tearing and obliterating half of Trent's body.

 As expected, Trent's movements stopped, as if he couldn't move as much as he wanted with more than half of his body taken away.

"He stopped moving, as if he couldn't move at all."

"Why is Dee performing fire magic?"

"Let's take Trent down first, shall we?"

Oh my God, I'm going to have to listen to you! I'd like to hear what you have to say!

 With that, the three vanguard girls jump on Trent.

"Are you sure?"

"What?"

"That's it."

 Lily points to the Pearl of Fire Destruction in my hand.

 I guess she's asking if it was okay to show Eleonore and Claudia the power of the pearl.

 I nodded and patted Lily on the head.

"They are not our enemies."

"That's right."

"Lily can use all her magic, too, right? They know you were cursed by an evil god."

"Hmm."

 Lily can use not only stone and light magic, but also all seven attribute magic. Lily is quite strong in her ability to use magic of the required attribute when needed. She is a subject that we want to actively nurture her gift.

"Lily, you can use magic as you wish until your holy power is reduced to half. In return, please leave half of your holy power for when something happens."

"I'll do it. Okay."

"Good girl."

 I pat Lily's head gently, and she squints at me.

"Can you touch me here, too?"

"Hmm?"

 Lily took my hand and put it on her breast. What is she thinking?

"Lily? Lily does unladylike things from time to time."

"Hmm? But my brother likes boobs. Dora says that."

"She's ......"

 What the hell is she blowing in Lily's head, ......?

"Are we almost done?"

 Looking ahead, Trent, like a great big tree, was slowly fallin

7