c13
2.3k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now ......"

 Today we came to the south of Baumgarten territory, known as South Village. There are also East and West Villages. There is actually a proper name for the village, but no one calls it by that name. Perhaps it was easier to understand the name "Minamimura.

I think I'll talk to the village chief first. Come on, Cornelia. I know it's boring, but it's also a noble job."

"Yes, brother!"

"Come along, Achim. The rest of you go and talk to the villagers and the church."

「「「「 Ha! 」」」」

 It is surprising that there is a church in Baumgarten territory, which is like an isolated island in the middle of nowhere. And there are two churches, one in the main township where Baumgarten's mansion is located and one in the southern township here.

 I don't understand it, but the people in the church are a group of dominatrixes who are happy to take on training as a trial from God or a challenge from an evil god.

 For such a group of dominants, Baumgarten is a popular training place, where it is difficult to live a normal life.

 Is it just me who feels that the association is making a fool out of me?

 And they don't even educate their own people like a temple school. It seems that they are in the middle of their training and cannot teach people anything. I really wish they would stop. I asked them to be teachers at the mansion, but they refused.

 Well, the people at the church are like this, and that's why the business of selling educated people like me is so successful.

 I walked among the houses with bare mud walls exposed on their shingled roofs. The houses look shabby, but they are common here in Baumgarten.

 They are made of sun-dried bricks, which melt little by little when it rains. They are cool and humid in the summer, but quite cold in the winter.

Someone might have a cold. ......

 I'll treat him later.

"Anyway, ......"

"'Is something wrong, brother?"

"No. ......"

 I knew it, but I couldn't see any children. The whole village seemed a little gloomy because of it.

"Is it this place ......"

 The biggest house facing the square in the center of the village. It was the village headman's house. It looked just like any other house. It was a little bigger than the other houses. A little bigger than the other houses.

, "Let's go in. Is the chief there?"

 The cloth that hung down in place of the door was rejected as if it were a curtain.

 ◇

"Thank you very much, my little Dee!"

"Now I can start work tomorrow!"

"Not tomorrow, today!"

"No way!"

Ha-ha-ha-ha!

"Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufu!"

 The injured and those who have been cured of a cold are moving away from us, hooting and hollering. They were all hard-working men. I hope this will generate a little revenue for this village. ......

 The wounded man we treated had apparently been injured in a battle with goblins. The villagers were not just sitting on their hands, they were fighting to protect their goats.

So?" The chief of the village told me it was goblins.?/

Ha! It seems to be goblins for sure. So far, eight goats have been affected.

Eight goats. ....... It's a good thing they didn't kidnap any humans. ......

 I can't eat much of goat meat myself, but these guys are so generous. Cornelia loves goat meat. ...... Damn those bastards!

What are you going to do, brother?

'Well, Cornelia. What would you do, Cornelia?

"I'd find them and take them down!"

 I patted Cornelia on the head with a light chuckle.

"The other party is in the deep forest. How would Cornelia handle it? We are not hunters."

"Well, but ....... If we don't take them down soon, they will attack us again, right?"

That's right. The goblins must have tasted the goats. They will attack again. That's why we're going to ambush them.

"Even if it's goblins?"

"Yes. Even if it's goblins."

 Goblins are weak. They are the representative of the weakest monsters.

 They are only half the height of a human and can be beaten as easily as an adult fighting a child.

 However, this is only true when there is only one goblin.

 Monsters act in packs. The only goblins that act in packs are the ones that have been lost in the herd. That is how much goblins act in packs. They try to compensate for their individual weaknesses with their numbers.

 And goblins in a pack are a nuisance. As the size of the goblin herd swells, the difficulty of defeating them increases at an accelerating rate. Sometimes they even kill heroes.

 The terror of goblins lies in their sheer numbers, their violence, and their mutation.

 Goblins are weak. They have a lot of children, but rarely do they produce goblins who can control magic or hobgoblins who are too big to be considered goblins.

 Although the villagers have not reported any sightings of such goblins, we must be very careful.

 One should not underestimate goblins just because they are goblins.

 By the way, there were strong goblins in the game as well.

 Rather, there was a full range of goblins, from the zany antagonists at the beginning of the game to the powerful enemies at the end. It must have been easy because the graphics were the same and they could be made to appear just by changing their colors.

 By the way, slimes and wolves are similar. They were used in different colors and existed from rough to strong enemies.

 Well, I don't know how far they are the equal to the game, but we should be careful.

"They say that dragons fight with all their might even when hunting goblins. There is no such thing as being too careful, Cornelia. No matter how weak the opponent."

"Yes, brother!"

'Yes Cornelia . You're a good girl."

22