First Log
42 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I made an account. 

It is in a writing site called Scribblehub. I have visited this site a long time ago but I never considered registering. I am that type of a person who just visit a site, read and exit after. I never considered making accounts wherever I went. I am always just a passerby. 

When there's a story that I like, I just keep on reading. When there's a story that I don't like, I just close the tab and forget the tittle of that story. That's just how it is for me. I never wrote a feedback.

When I don't have anything in mind to read, my brain often wander around. There's always this little characters playing inside my head. Probably because of the things I've read so far. Scenes that keep playing in my head and I often wonder what if they had a story of their own? What will be their ending?

There are some circumstances that I wish I could find a story just like that but in the end I'm just lazy to search. I don't know where to ask, Mr. Google doesn't really give me the things that I want. Or maybe I just don't know where to search to begin with. But even so, I keep on reading.

I've read a lot of novels but it can't be compared to other people. There are only few novels that I can name because I've forgotten about them. It might be because I didn't like it or maybe it's because the title. Well... maybe.

Titles... Maybe it's kind of difficult to come up with titles. Now I'm kind of scared thinking of titles for my future work (if I ever publish one). I don't really know what kind of titles I would come up with but I guess goodluck to future me.

Sigh... I lied. I actually have registered an account to a writing app. I never published there though. I registered it a year ago but I never published my writings. I read it again and again, I even thought of their endings. It's just... I haven't thought of their journey. There are bits of their stories but I didn't want to write their struggles. It feels like I'm torturing them and I kind of don't want to hurt them. But even so, I think I'll try writing their stories. After all, isn't that the author's responsibility?

I am scared of publishing my writings. I'm not good at grammar and I don't know if someone out there would like the things that I wrote. I consider myself as average so I tend to think that maybe the things I want to write exist somewhere that I'm not aware of. Or what if someone told me that I plagiarized the things I wrote? I am weak at heart (I don't have a heart disease) so I tend to over think.

But even all of that, I want to challenge myself. I want to try things that I never considered trying before. And so... I made an account.

3