Spring season
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following year during the spring a miracle happened. Karaccnar blessed us with its beautiful flowers, sprouting from its many arms. They bore beautiful purple with yellow colouration, at times oranges and blues, it was a sight to behold. It had entered its reproductive cycle. We searched far and wide for other Raczar plants, and brought their pollen to Karaccnar’s flowers. Soon the flowers withered and we collected the petals and used them to decorate our clothes, our maidens wore tiaras made of woven flower petals, it was beautiful, and we celebrated its prosperity. From the flowerheads grew fruits, which bore seeds. The fruits wore the size of a small pebble, and we took these fruits and brought them to the surrounding villages. We buried each of them in the center. But it wasn't enough. We sent our own across the island, so that every tribe would be blessed with the great Karaccnar’s off spring. I too partook in this event. I was sent to a small village on the outskirts of the island. Everyone had heard of the great battle, so none resisted us, but I wasn't welcomed with warmth either. Their head chieftains escorted me to the center of the village, the streets lined with their men, women, children and their pets. One of the children cried as he yelled at me, asking me why I did this to them, before he pelted a rock at my back. I harboured no malice towards them, a mere child could never understand, their minds unwise to the intricacies of Karaccnar. What I assume to be his mother and father quickly scolded him. Together me and the chieftains buried the seed in specially prepared fertile soil, and we had elite guards of our own to watch over its growth, whilst teaching the villagers how to care for this seed. Karaccnar's children soon grew to respectable sizes of their own. The villagers fed them whilst sending their bi-weekly tribute to the great Karaccnar himself. They too formed rituals around Karaccnar’s children, and they too became Karaccnarians, like us. We were all one big happy family again., and there would be no more wars on the island of Manzuhi. We lived in peace, for the cycle had continued.

1