Prologue ▪️ Happy Ending [Or Not]
103 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[and they live happily ever after.]

Finally! This series has officially ended. It's been a year after I started reading this story. And as expected, the Female Lead end up with the Male Lead. As always... Don't get me wrong, it is a good story but... It's a waste... 

Sigh. It's trully such a waste. They even got such an amazing character. 'He' was so understanding but what can I say? 'He' is the Second Lead after all.

Even so, why are those people can't even appreciate 'his' sacrifices in order for them to be together? 

Why does the Male Lead always got the best treatment? He's not even grateful for 'him' for helping everytime he make mistake to the female lead. 

And that Female Lead, is she really not aware that she's hurting 'him' everytime 'he' saw her cry? Can't she see what's in front of her?

Sigh. 'He' must feel really empty and hurt. 'He' is such a pitiful fellow.

I wish I could lend my shoulder for him to lean on. 

<Access [UNCLEAR] due to some circumstances>

I wish I could give him a hug to fill his empty heart.

<Access [UNCLEAR] due to some circumstances>

I wish I could give him a kiss or a pat on his head and tell him everything is alright.

<Access [DENIED] due to some circumstances>

You are really getting on my nerves! What do you mean by DENIED? And what does UNCLEAR even mean? Wait... Who am I even talking to?

I turned my head around to see who was interrupting my monologue but what I saw is that familiar white sports car clad with flowers heading on my way. With that appearance, you could say that it came from a wedding. Judging by how fast it was approaching me, it was obviously screaming that they can't wait to get to their honeymoon location. I'm not lying, It was really quite scary.

Ahh... So it was today... 

Overwhelmed by my current situation, I stood rooted on the ground, fixing my shocked gaze at the people inside that car. Strange... Even if it was just for a brief moment, I could see their panic expression. 

As the white wedding car hit my body, I can see that my surroundings began to distort. It was like that roller-coaster ride I once had with him. I feel like I'm floating as my body left the ground proving that me being rooted was just an illusion that I created by myself.

Sigh... Even at this time, that memory with him surfaced. I... Don't like it. 

After that passing feeling, I felt the impact on my body as I hit the ground.

Ahh... Even though I'm preparing myself to feel that expected pain, I can't feel anything at all. Is it possible to not feel any physical pain because I'm used to emotional pain? But I don't think that's how it works though? 

In any case, this is bad. I can feel a hot liquid dripping on my face and I can see the vision in front of me blurring.

Sigh. Now I've done it. This is why Ark told me not to read on my cellphone while crossing the road. I can already vividly see the image of his scolding face.

Come to think of it, we're supposed to have dinner tonight. I wonder what made his always serious face seems so fidgety.

I even told him that I'm fine about it. That I don't mind it at all. I don't mind giving the person I love the most to my ever perfect sister.

Sigh. I'm tired and I feel sleepy. I can already feel the heaviness of my eyelids. Maybe I should resign myself to fate for whatever happen next.

I wonder how many times I have sighed today?

Ignoring the frantic couple rushing at the direction where my body lies, I closed my eyes and let the darkness embrace me.

5