Ch 6 – Toys of Terror
112 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I need to throw this out there. This chapter is going to be extremely dark. It will also contain blood and torture so if you can't handle that please don't read this one.

This room sucked much more than the one she'd been questioned in before. It was always dark and there weren't any windows she could see through even with her nightvision. She couldn't even tell how long she had been here. She'd been dragged by the man while under the gaze of watchful personnel holding tranquilizers to a lab where they'd drawn blood, taken hair and skin samples, and taken a very comprehensive list of measurements. She hadn't been allowed her clothes and they'd even trimmed her claws to make sure she couldn't use them to fight back.  

Sighing she paced about in the small room. Without her goggles her anxiety was spiking and she had no way to contact anyone on the outside. She was doing her absolute best to look calm and bored as though she had the utmost confidence in her group. Unfortunately she suspected that they got held up by one of the city's heroes and might not be able to come get her for some time. She wasn't even sure they would risk it for her as it was. She really didn't have that many connections in the organization yet. 

Her thoughts were interrupted as a hissing sound came from the door. The lock was opening so the door itself would open soon. Goodie, let's get this over with. She started forward with paws raised to show she wouldn't struggle. As the door opened she saw her good friend buff dude in a red outfit. The shade made her uneasy even before the smell came to her. With a sigh she allowed herself to be cuffed again, noting the soldiers outside the door, some armed with actual guns. "Hey guys I get it. If I'm a bad kitty then I get punished so there's no need to threaten me."  

With a laugh her captor began pushing her forward, leading her down a few halls to a room that made her hair stand on end. It looked like something you would hear of in a medieval story but with some more modern additions. She stopped for a moment to survey the room before she was nudged by a rifle barrel. "Right, right, I'm moving. Just wanted to look at all your toys before you used them on me."  

She suspected it took about 20 seconds to strap her down to the table she was put on. The room was thankfully sanitized but even that scent assaulted her nose and made her grimace. Army bro looked like he was enjoying himself over at the tool racks, possibly trying to make her squirm and spill what she knew just through suspense. She gave a growl and flicked an ear, prompting him to pick up a crude looking object that she suspected wasn't meant to cut but tear at her flesh. "Shave her and we can get started. I want to have a bit of fun if she's not willing to spill what she knows of her own accord." 

Someone she hadn't even noticed stepped out of a corner and turned on a set of clippers, quickly getting to work as she stayed silent. She was adamant they wouldn't get anything out of her. Gosh these guys were pretty much evil and she was the villian. She'd known that there were some bad people in power but nothing like this. She wasn't sure she'd be able to distract herself for long. The air in here was biting without the thick fur she'd always had to protect her. 

"So you're not talking yet? That's fine by me. I'm really quite glad to get to use these. It's been some time after all," He moved slowly towards her, turning the blade, she thought it was a blade anyway, over in his hands. His casual joy at the prospect of cutting her open was disturbing. When the wicked thing was put against her arm she flinched, refusing to take her off of it even as her ears flattened.  

"This is all pointless but if it really makes you feel better than fine go ahead. You're the reason people like us exist and I can't wait to see you fall," Her words were a hiss of defiance but it was too late to keep from showing fear she realized.  

"Oh I'm sure you will. The question is how much you know," The emphasis on his two words was accompanied by quick drags of the blade across her skin, confirming her suspicion while it made her cry out. The blade was definitely designed to tear and it felt so much worse than being cut. "First off there's your recruiter, the location of your base, and the name of your leader."  

"Like fuck I'd give my friends away! Go ahead and destroy my body but you won't hear a single secret from me!" Each tear was agony, a searing pain spanning across her arm as though he wanted to disable it in the most torturous way possible.

"You'll give all of them up before long. After all, none of them have come for you. None of them would come for you," His face was way too happy to be hurting her. His words were cutting just as deep as his toy tore into her. "You will see reason and act like a proper person."

 Her throat was going to be hoarse from screaming she knew. She couldn't give in but this was nearly unbearable. The cuts were getting deeper and more painful as he went. She was the animal but he was primitive. Doing her best to steady her breathing she shook her head and grit her teeth. The room was almost pure silence for a bit as the sound of her tearing flesh filled it, accompanied by the smell of her blood. She felt like she was going to be sick.  

The minutes ticked by with him ripping into her, drawing a few more screams out of her. When he finally set the crude thing aside her arm was torn from wrist to shoulder. The corners of her vision were dark as she looked up at him, seeing a mixture of respect and confusion on his face. In turn she did her best to scowl. "Giving up already? I thought you wanted to mess me up but I guess you're going to wuss out before you can make me talk." 

"Oh I'm just changing things up. Don't worry I'll make you beg to join us and spill your secrets. There's more than one way to skin a cat after all." 

"Oh wow what an original choice of words. Did your mother help you come up with that or did you take it from a movie?"  
"Oh I thought it was fitting. After all we could always start doing that later," He casually moved back over to the racks and picked out another tool. This was vastly different from his bladed tool, sleek and new with a body that seemed to consist of a handle and four arms. Each arm was tipped with what looked like spikes and she really didn't want to know how it worked. "Now perhaps you'll tell me your name, little one. It couldn't hurt since we know it after all."  

"Fuck you, pig." Her heart was racing as he approached but she didn't want to give him any information even if they already had it. 

"You really are just a pathetic criminal, aren't you? Even something as simple as your name and you refuse." Placing the terrifying tool on her abdomen he pressed a button and suddenly the spikes started driving into her. Unable to help a scream she pulled at her restraints and stared at him, some part of her mind insisting he was going to kill her. A part of her wanted it right then but most of her desperately wanted to live and complete her work. "You could save yourself and just cooperate but you just don't have any human decency do you?"  

"I'm not human! I've never been human and idiots like you have always treated me as inferior because of it. I can't wait to show you how wrong you are! I'll make you understand.." Strength finally giving out, Layla fainted. Her dreams were dark and uncomfortable as the buzzing of the machine filled her ears, the cold of the room and the smell of blood not helping in the slightest. 

Thanks to all of you who have been sticking with me through this. I'm doing my best. If you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to comment. They help to keep me going.

4