Brutal Beginnings
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The halls of the Seelie Palace were deadeningly silent, lit only by the faint purple glimmer of enchanted sconces. Prince Thazin moved through the darkness, the hem of his embroidered robes trailing against the polished marble floors. At the end of the corridor, he paused outside a decrepit wooden door one room past his own.

With a wave of his hand, the magical locks disengaged. The Prince stepped inside Nova’s barren quarters, wrinkling his nose at the musty straw scent. His piercing emerald eyes fell upon the slight form of the enslaved girl huddled on the thin mattress. She sat up, blue waves of hair spilling over her shoulders, such a pretty face for one of impure blood. Nova’s copper eyes locked with Thazin’s, every muscle tensing. The fear spread across her face was a palpable sweetness to his tongue.

“On your feet.” the Prince purred, a cruel smile curling his lips. Nova obeyed wordlessly, rising to meet his cruel whims for this humid eve. She had endured the Prince’s sick games for her whole life. Nova stared at the floor as Thazin approached, swallowing down the urge to flee, she wished he would take her life with the crystal dagger at his hip, finally allow her to rest eternally. 

Thazin snatched a handful of her matted hair, yanking her head back. He pressed her face against the bars of her sole window, making her face the very Moon her Mother worshipped. “Buwan has forsaken you.” He snarled out as spit sprayed against the back of her head, his other hand ripped away at her already tattered garments.

Nova fell limp against the bars, as the sound of his drawers hitting the ground echoed through her chambers. The cold iron cut sizzled against her cheek and the side of her forehead as she squeezed her eyes shut, attempting to shut out everything he was about to unleash upon her. 

Thazin’s magic held her still, pinned against the bars, as one of his hands took hold of the curve of her hip. Tears ran down her cheeks from the corners of her eyes, as she tried to focus on the sounds of the crickets singing just beyond her window.

He thrust his hips, slamming into her. Nova let out a whimper. She knew better than to scream. It would only encourage him to retrieve his tools of agony. His grip tightened in her hair, holding her in place. The Prince let out a satisfied groan, and his movements grew faster. Spearing his shaft inside her repeatedly, leaving her a gaping mess as always.

It was like this each night. He would take her roughly, sometimes more than once. Ensuring her bodies aches never faded but compounded. 

The goddess had truly abandoned her, just as she had her Mother. The Seelie Court had been a cruel and unforgiving place. A prison she was trapped in, with no future.

Thazin grunted and let out a groan as he finished. His grip loosened, and Nova fell through the air. “You should count yourself blessed by me for not handing you off as a toy for the orcs, I hear their whispers of their cruel desires, they would have you begging for me..” He growled out as he let her drop to the floor. 

Nova heaved for breath as tears rushed down her cheeks, terrified to move. After a few moments, Thazin dropped to his knees and wrapped a hand around her throat. The other grabbing her braid so forcefully her eyes would peel open to stare up at him. “If I ever hear of you disobeying another servant again, I’ll have them flogged. Do you understand?” He said as he shook her by the hair.

“Yes.” Nova wheezed out, her heart pounding in her ears, when she felt his knee come between her legs she spread them wide. She expected his semi-hard shaft, but what came was the handle of a guard’s sword. He shoved it inside her with one brutal push, forcing her open.

The shredding of her walls and torturous invasion as Nova let out a bellow of agony. “You’re worthless.” He spat as he continued to press deeper inside her. Nova whimpered, her tears mixing with the blood on the floor as Thazin left the sword handle buried in her.

He bit his palm enough to dribble his blood onto her lips. It was what always kept her alive through these evenings.

He forced his hand over her mouth, smearing blood all over her lips. She could taste the magic in it, vibrant enough that her cravings for his blood kept her passively obedient. He pulled his hand away as quickly as he placed it, never kind enough to allow her to feed fully.

It was only a taste, just enough to heal the injuries he caused, before leaving her to lick up the rest like a starving mongrel. She would have done anything to have more… to feel a full and sated belly but once.

After she’d lapped up the last of his blood on the floor, he took her by the hair again. Dragging her face to his crotch forcing himself inside her mouth, he rutted her throat roughly. “Clean it, and do your job.”

She could taste herself on him and the remnants of the magic that healed her. If he had been kinder, she would have happily given herself to him, yet he only ever craved to leave her in misery even when she made her best efforts.

Nova could feel him twitch against her tongue, and he let out a groan, spilling himself into her throat, before throwing her into the corner her bed was propped up in.

“Your room is putrid. Remove this stench by morning.” He hissed at her, as he gathered his robes around him, leaving with a slam of the door, after taking hold of the sword. “It will surely excite the Chieftain of the guard if you don’t.”

Nova took one rag she’d got from a servant and tried to clean the mess. All the while her tears ran, dillutting the mess of bodily fluids even more. She cried softly, wondering why she could not die.

She had given up seeing any life beyond the misery. Dreams had become taunting nightmares of a wasted spirit.

After finishing cleaning, Nova curled up on her mattress, shivering despite the summer heat. She closed her eyes, wishing for the sweetest oblivion of sleep, the closest she ever truly got to a reprieve from his majesty.

0