Chapter 19: Waiting Games
195 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even with the sheer speed of the Phoenix, it had taken almost three days to reach the Omega system. Which, given that they were already almost a full day behind the invasion of the system when they left the Citadel, had worried everyone. Luckily or unluckily, they hadn’t actually missed Saren despite the delay, though they hadn’t been in time to catch him on the asteroid itself. Instead, they’d managed to ID his temporary flagship as it left the system. Since not even the new stealth systems could hide a ship in FTL, they’d had to be extremely careful in following his trail, which had been made worse by the fact the former Spectre was paranoid enough to make several course changes before steadying down. In truth, they actually hadn’t managed to follow him through all of those corrections, which is why they were now stuck very stealthily entering a number of systems that could have been his destination. They’d already checked the first of three…but now they needed to discharge the heat sinks and creep slowly into a second. Which meant they finally had some downtime that wasn’t completely committed to their new ship, managing the chase, or both.

And that meant that Oriana had plans. Sexy, sexy plans. Sexy plans involving a certain shy blue maiden and a redhead. Errr…a specific redhead. Though maybe some other time with Kelly. That girl seemed like she could be fun in bed. But enough of fantasizing about new, bubbly redheads, back to her plans! She’d made sure to keep Shepard busy enough that she doubted the woman had been able to do much more than masturbate in the shower, at best. And possibly not even that much, given how thoroughly the Spectre had been distracted by the overload of information about the Phoenix and her new crew. Oriana been careful to make sure Shepard had gotten enough sleep…but no real time to scratch that itch she was sure to have at this point. And now, she had brought an equally horny Asari that she’d been teasing for days, an extremely good bottle of potent wine, and just finished preparing a home-cooked meal personally.

Shepard had looked genuinely flabbergasted when Oriana had shown up with the raw ingredients and promptly cooked a delicious smelling meal in the Cabin’s small, attached kitchenette. And she looked even more surprised at how good it looked and smelled as Oriana dished up her mother’s amazing Spaghetti Pomodoro recipe, complimented by olive-oil brushed, fresh rosemary bread, and a tossed salad. Even Liara was looking at her a little strangely, though less so than Shepard. Asari’s long lives meant they not only could but did usually pick up a broad sampling of skills.

“Don’t look quite so surprised, Shepard. I’ll have you know that my adoptive mother was an excellent cook and demanded I learn at least a few of her recipes when I was still a teenager.” It was true, sort of. In reality, that had been during Oriana’s first time around, when her life had been a bit more…normal. She rather regretted the distance that had grown up between her and her adoptive parents since her return through time…but their lives, too, were ones she was working to save. And it wasn’t like she didn’t keep in touch with them.

Shepard simply shook her head, her lips twisting into a wry expression of half-apology. “Sorry, Ori. It’s just really hard to reconcile the multi-trillionaire business mogul with something as…domestic…as a home cooked meal. Particularly one that smells this good.”

Oriana grinned, letting her companions know she wasn’t offended.

“I’m sure my older sister would claim it was just part of being perfect. In my case, however, I prefer to simply think of it as being human. I actually rather like cooking, even if I rarely find the time for it. It always just seems a waste to do it for only myself, after all. Now, let’s eat while it’s still hot!”

Conversation fell off as Oriana joined them, save for exclamations of delight and words of praise from both her companions. Oriana really was a good cook, really did enjoy it, and for a while was content with the simple pleasure of basking in their enjoyment of her food. As they all started to get full and the wine started to kick in, conversation began to flow more naturally…and Oriana began to stir up the next part of her plan. Namely, by running the foot she’d slipped out of its high-heel along Liara’s exposed leg. Oriana had gotten the Asari into a little-black dress type outfit for the night, with full intentions of mischief.

Liara, already a little tipsy from the potent Asari vintage, and very horny from multiple days of Oriana teasing her, was almost immediately struggling to contain a moan. Her eyes darted from Oriana to Shepard, half pleading, half ready to ravish both of them. Oriana smirked, keeping it up for a few moments…then stopped. The abrupt withdrawal of her teasing seemed to leave Liara flat-footed. As did her getting up, shoe back in place, and moving off to pick up a covered tray. Returning back to the now mostly-depleted meal, Oriana nudged a few dishes slightly to one side and put their desert in the freed space. Liara’s eyes widened and then dilated a bit as Oriana uncovered a favorite Asari dish called Jubeiale. Scooping some up in a spoon, Oriana turned to Shepard with a grin.

“You’re going to love this. Jubeiale tastes great to humans. But for Asari…”

Oriana held the spoon up to Liara’s mouth, the maiden gulping and looking from side to side. She couldn’t resist the smell for long, however, and quickly opened her mouth to take the bite. The moment the taste hit her tongue, her eyes closed in bliss and a very erotic moan slipped passed her lips.

“…For Asari, it’s like a mix of catnip and chocolate. With a moderate aphrodisiac property thrown in for good measure.”

Shepard’s eyes were huge as Liara unconsciously licked the spoon, moaning again as she caught some of the treat she’d missed. Oriana withdrew the spoon, then used it to take a bite for herself, making the act of licking it off the spoon a moment later as erotically charged as possible…and moaning just as loudly as Liara had.

“And, of course, I have just enough Asari genetics in me to get some of the effect, even if not all of it.”

Shepard’s eyes were half-lidded now, as Oriana used the same spoon one again to lift a third bite, this time for the redhead. She leaned forward to take it without question, her own eyes widening for a second in surprise, though without the following moan. For a pure human, it simply tasted amazing, rather than being something…more. Oriana grinned…then surrendered the spoon to the redhead.

“I think Liara wants more…”

Shepard’s eyes darted to Liara, whose eyes were following the spoon in an almost comically intense manner. The redhead giggled, even if there was a bit of a blush on her face as she dipped the spoon for another bite and lifted it to the Asari’s lips…

By the time the Jubeiale was finished, any chance Shepard or Liara had ever had of resisting Oriana’s plotting had long since vanished. As, as it happened, had all of Liara’s clothing, most of Oriana’s, and Shepard’s uniform shirt and bra. Liara had taken the last bite of the Asari treat while sitting on Shepard’s lap, while Oriana was pressed into the redhead from behind, Alliana’s head resting on Oriana’s breasts and her hands playing with the other woman’s nipples. Oriana all but squealed in delight when, after the last spoonful of Jubeiale, Shepard didn’t even hesitate to pull Liara close and kiss her with considerable passion.

From there, it didn’t take long for Oriana to get involved, or for all three of them to make their way to the oversized bed Oriana had insisted be installed in the cabin, replacing the slightly more modest one that the original design had called for. Oriana had managed to whisper into Liara’s ear in transit and the horny blue maiden instinctively obeyed her orders as they all fell into the bed, taking advantage of Oriana capturing their mutual new lover in a kiss of their own to target Shepard’s pants. The redhead squirmed a bit in surprise as she felt her pants being tugged off, but Oriana initiating a familiar duel for dominance with their tongues distracted her. A duel the redhead lost when Oriana’s blue minion peeled away Shepard’s soaked panties and blew a stream of cool air across the woman’s equally sodden pussy.

Shepard moaned as the sensations reached her enflamed brain, her will to battle Oriana’s control collapsing under the unexpected pleasure. Now in complete control of their embrace, Oriana struck with silent, soft hands, one set of fingers tweaking a nipple and the other reaching down to trace a teasing circle around the woman’s clit. She circled until Shepard’s moans turned to needy whimpers, then withdrew from the kiss…and silenced the redhead’s instinctive protest an instant later by sparking her biotic trick between the fingers placed on either side of Alliana’s clit. The woman arched powerfully under Oriana’s and Liara’s weight, lifting both of them a bit even as Oriana latched onto her pulse point and sucked. That extra stimulation was just enough to send the redhead screaming over the edge…and Oriana wasn’t interested in letting up. She kept up the biotic stimulation through Shepard’s climax, making sure she was still painfully aroused when she came back down, then withdrew completely to pull Liara upwards and into a kiss, both of them straddling Shepard’s body.

Liara was putty in Oriana’s hands, specifically her fingers as they teased the Asari’s dual clits. She focused on bringing Liara higher and higher without letting her cum while Shepard recovered slightly. Then, when the redhead squirmed, showing interest, Oriana lowered her pussy straight onto Alliana’s face. There was no hesitation as Shepard’s hands came up to grasp Ori’s hips, her tongue diving in with desire. For the first time since they started, it was Ori moaning, though she managed to retain her presence of mind just enough to plunge two biotically-charged fingers into Liara, sending the Asari over her own edge, shuddering as she half-collapsed into Oriana’s arms. The blue maiden recovered quicker than Shepard had, and Oriana gave her only a quick kiss before pushing her down. Liara obeyed the silent order, her face ending up nose-to-pussy with Shepard’s neatly trimmed sex. As Liara eagerly got to work, Oriana shuddered at her own approaching climax.

This was going to be an amazing night…

13