Chapter 39: Rewarding a Job Well Done
144 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oriana was embarrassed just how long it had taken to figure out the secret to Kelly’s oral skills. Admittedly, Kelly was simply good at oral. As in, on par with any Asari Oriana had ever been with, despite centuries more experience in the case of some of those Asari. But, unlike those Asari, Kelly had a little secret that she’d failed to mention. At least until Oriana had finally thought to ask her about it directly. The little imp had promptly stuck out her tongue…and commanded the implant inside it to vibrate as strongly as it could.

The mischievous grin on the redhead’s face had told Oriana all she needed to know. Kelly had deliberately chosen to use the implant, which had an impressive number of features, in the most subtle ways possible, waiting to see how long it would take one of her bosses-cum-mistresses to realize something was up. Ori had, of course, immediately punished her by sticking her in a chastity belt for a month and demanding that Kelly earn any pleasure or release by showing off the full range of the implant’s features. That had been over a year ago now, but the redhead and her skills was on Oriana’s mind today for a very specific reason.

She needed to reward Samara.

Seriously. The Justicar had proven just how insanely good she was on Tamaris. To the point that Oriana had come to the conclusion that the woman was actually more dangerous that Matriarch Aethyta. Who had been, until this latest mission, Oriana’s meter-stick for ‘badass.’ Even with all the things both she and Shepard had accomplished in the last few years, the combination of sheer power and lethal experience Aethyta had shown against Saren and the Heretics on Eden Prime had left a lasting impression. Yet, on Tamaris, Samara had proven to be at least as skilled…and considerably stronger.

Even what Oriana had seen from her against Morinth hadn’t prepared her for it. Mostly because that fight had been more a biotic slugging match than an exercise in skill. Morinth and Samara had both been so powerful that the power fluxing between them had made skill a distinctly secondary concern. Not so on Tamaris, where Samara had shown a stupidly impressive range, from silent ambush predator to viciously skilled commando, and ending in hilariously powerful biotic that managed to deflect the main gun of a Reaper. Only a destroyer, sure. And she’d deflected it rather than outright stopping it. But managing even that much was the sort of thing outright legends were made of. It had also, not incidentally, saved all of their lives.

All of which led to the desire to reward Samara. The problem with that, of course, was that the Justicar wouldn’t accept anything that was a reward simply for doing what she’d felt was right. Which meant it was time to be creative. They’d had ‘fun’ together several times since their first post-Morinth night of passion. But Samara wasn’t a maiden, or even a matron. Her need or desire for the sort of kinky, nymphomaniac experiences that Ori put the rest of her lovers through was long sated. Indeed, the only person she’d previously been able to bring into even a simple threesome with the Justicar was Liara. And that had been the bemused elder Asari helping to educate Liara on some Asari-specific sexual culture and experiences that Oriana didn’t fully grasp. The Justicar had clearly enjoyed herself, but it hadn’t been any greater than her enjoyment with just Oriana alone. Though poor Liara had been just about comatose after each of the half dozen occasions Ori had brought her along. Apparently, for an Asari, joining with an elder Asari was much more than with others, in a way that even Oriana’s altered physiology couldn’t replicate.

With all of that that in mind. Oriana had decided it was thus time to deploy the secret weapon that was Kelly. Someone who could match up to the oral skills of Asari centuries older than her as a starting point, and then amplify that with an extremely impressive implant. All that was left to do was make the arrangements. Including getting Samara to agree, or at least not protest when it was sprung on her…

----

Samara writhed, eyes pitch-black as she nearly failed to hold her meld with Oriana. Ori projected pure smugness into the meld, even as Samara’s will faltered and Oriana took full control of the joining. That was only possible at all because of the pseudo-Asari anatomy that had been forced on her by the Parallax jump years ago...and she still couldn’t initiate them herself. Now, however, she took full advantage of the delightful things Kelly was doing between Samara’s legs to seize control of the joining from the Justicar. Of course, that joining meant that an echo of Kelly’s best efforts, currently involving the electro-stim setting of her tongue implant probing the Justicar’s insides, were being felt by Oriana as well. And that didn’t even mention the more direct stimulation she was getting as she rode the strapon secured to Kelly’s hips. Its rough, thick cock scrapped her own insides delightfully, even as it applied friction to Kelly’s clit with each of Ori’s descents.

Oriana, despite the echo, had the advantage here. Both of being far more active sexually in general, and in having already experienced command performances of all of Kelly’s tricks. Even through the echo, they were enough to have Ori barely holding on…but Samara had been completely caught by surprise. The Justicar had been skeptical of the redhead joining them, requiring some earnest and weapons-grade puppy dog eye deployment from Kelly. But once they’d gotten her into bed with them, the far older, more experienced, Justicar had been utterly unprepared for Kelly. Just Kelly’s magic tongue alone had impressed the older woman…but then the redhead had begun cycling through her implant’s functions, and the elder Asari had come unglued.

For the first time, Oriana was getting to see the expressions Samara made when she was genuinely out of control, cumming her brains out repeatedly under the onslaught from every direction. An onslaught that was about to get worse as Oriana took advantage of her control of the joining to pull the Asari woman through a highlight reel of her own more extreme encounters. Ori’s control frayed moments in as her body overrode her mind, coming down with a final hard thrust and clenching down spasmodically on the strapon as her whole body shuddered through climax.

Yet Samara was too distracted to take back control, so Oriana continued to pull their shared mental presence through the sea of experiences her own nymphomaniac lifestyle had given her. Every time she felt a pulse of echoing memory from one experience or another, Oriana detoured into the related memory, the Justicar’s memories from much younger days. She watched, semi-experiencing the half-alien pleasures of an Asari coupling as much-younger-Samara slept her way around the galaxy. Hopping from kinky encounter to kinky encounter in her maiden years, then shacking up with other matrons in her matron days. Ori steered well clear of the bulk of the latter, afraid of bringing up the pain of Samara’s children, instead towing the Justicar back through her own debaucheries whenever she sensed a painful memory near.

For how long they swam through the memories of wild sex, Ori didn’t know, she even lost track of the number of climaxes sweeping through them both as a giggling Kelly played freely with their distracted bodies, adding to the pleasure for both of them. Finally, despite all she could do, the connection broke…and both of them lay there gasping and panting. They were both on their backs now, Kelly fingering Oriana through one more climax even as she renewed her oral assault on Samara’s azure. Moments later, they both came a final time, before weakly pushing the insatiable sex-demi-goddess of a redhead away. The synchrony of the action woke a bit of amusement in Oriana, even as she flopped her head sideways to look over at Samara.

“Have fun?”

After several shuddering breaths, Samara turned to weakly meet her eyes.

“One might say that. One might also say that I think you managed to reawaken some curiosity. Perhaps next time, we can try these electro-stimulators and chastity belts of yours? I don’t believe I ever tried long-term teasing like that before…”

Oriana’s eyes almost popped out of her head in surprise, but a grin slowly spread across her face as Samara’s desire to experiment sunk in.

“I do believe we can manage that, yes. Perhaps we’ll even come up with a few fun games to play, to keep it new…”

7