Chapter 44: Downtime Teasing
180 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oriana was fairly certain that she’d surpassed all previous achievements and created her kinkiest experience yet. Predictably, she’d won her little contest with Ashley, back on their last stop at the citadel. That victory had nearly gone to waste when they’d been pulled away by the needs of tracking down Leviathan. Sure, Ashley had been left stuck in a chastity belt, with a few toys to keep her properly edged whenever she wasn’t actively deployed, but the Spectre had been deployed on an entirely separate missions from them. Oriana had refused to let Ashley entirely get away from the consequences of the bet, sending along Samara to both help the former gunnery-chief with her mission, as well as to act as Oriana’s minion in deciding when it was safe to torment Ashley. She’d been incredibly disappointed that she didn’t get to slowly dominate the usually-straight woman herself, but she’d been confident in the older Asari’s ability to encourage Ashley’s renewed interest in subspace.

Then of course, fortune had turned in her favor. With their new high risk/high reward mission behind enemy lines approved by command, Ashley and Samara had ended up back aboard the Pheonix. Their own mission to plant hopefully-undetectable transponders on large quantities of Brutes and Marauders had already been completed. It had yet to be seen if the Think-Tanks hopes for that project would play out, of course. That hope being that the relatively rarity of those troops would mean the Reapers moved them around from theater to theater. It they did, it would allow the Citadel Alliance to gain an overview of general enemy movement patterns. It would take time, and recovery of many tags from killed units, to determine if they were right. But the actual mission to tag the enemy units in the first place was done. Which meant that Ashley and Samara had been free…and ordered back aboard the Phoenix as backup as they sought out Ann Bryson.

Which also, of course, meant that Ashley had fallen directly back into Oriana’s devious hands while they spent days sneaking through Reaper lines. Since they were under a com blackout now, save for the limited QEC bandwidth, Oriana had two full days left of Ashley’s original week forfeit to play with the poor woman. Bonus points that Samara was apparently very good at encouraging subs. She’d taken Oriana’s instructions and run with them, working on Ashley until the woman was able to enter subspace just from a specific set of neural stimuli and the snap of a collar around her neck. Oriana was delighted…and more than happy to reward both of them!

Samara’s reward was kinky in its own way. Specifically, a way that was only possible because the woman was an Asari…and so was Liara. It wasn’t actually rare for Asari so widely apart in age to meld. But when it happened, it was normally for purposes of the older Asari to guide the younger. Even in sex this was true, yet there was a reason it still wasn’t all that rare. In part, of course, that was simply the Asari culture. They just flat out didn’t have the same set of cultural stigma that other races had regarding sex and sexuality.

The other half of the equation, however, was that the elder of the pair gained newness from such a joining. While the younger Asari gained a broadening of mind and deepening of experience, usually being blown away and overwhelmed to submissiveness by the sheer difference in skill, the elder of pair with a significant age gap gained the innocence. After several hundred years, even the best sex should get boring. Yet, even the eldest of Matriarchs were often sexually active. Typically, with their own acolytes. The acolytes learned…and the Matriarchs got to vicariously feel what it was like to experience firsts again. To revel in new sensations after they had long since tried everything.

Oriana had leaned into this fact, hard, when coming up with a reward for Samara. Samara was comparatively inexperienced for an Asari of her age, due to her dedication to the Justicars for the last several centuries. Liara, on the other hand, had been a near-total innocent to sex in general just a few years ago. Even with someone as kinky as Oriana to guide her, that meant Liara had a lot of new things to experience still. Samara, meanwhile, had never done a deep dive into the more esoteric type of sex games. All of which explained what was going on in their side of the Pheonix’s dedicated sex dungeon. A small but well equipped room that Shepard had been amused to discover Oriana had built into the ship from the start.

The two of them, Liara and Samara, were bent just slightly at the waist, leaning into each other. The lean squished their breasts together, while also bringing them into a parody of a kiss around a ball gag. The physical contact was more than sufficient to establish a meld, which was a good thing given the challenge that had been presented to them. While their upper bodies were leaned together, both of their lower halves were straddling a bondage bench, strapped down thoroughly enough that they weren’t going to be able to do much more than squirm on the toys impaling them both. Two toys each, one for each entrance. Not a one of them the type that could thrust. Instead, each toy could do four things. Heat up, freeze, vibrate, and rotate. But only one toy could do each of those things at any given moment. The entire setup was, in fact, a giant puzzle.

Neither of the Asari would be released until they both came at least twice…and they needed to coordinate via the meld to determine which toy did what at any given time. Just for good measure, the only way to change the pattern was for them to both shift the peddles under their feet in the right pattern and hold them against the springs. They hadn’t been told the patterns needed, and the springs on the pedals were strong enough to make holding them through an orgasm monumentally difficult. Both of them were helplessly moaning messes as they tried to sort things out, and Oriana was quite sure that both of them were enjoying it immensely.

She, however, would not need to get involved until they’d accomplished their task. Which left her to her fun with Ashely. Which again brought back the thought that, in some ways, this might be the kinkest thing she’d ever done. After all, she was making Ashley eat her out while effectively anally reaming the woman with her own cock. Oriana had zero intention of letting Ashely out of that chastity belt until the very last moment of the bet’s duration. But that fact only made it easier to make the Spectre beg for a chance to cum. She’d been teasing the woman all day, then collared her the moment they were both off shift. Combined with the pattern of pleasure via her locked-in neural stimulators that Samara had trained Ashely to respond to, the snap of that collar had sent the older woman straight into subspace.

 She’d eagerly complied as Oriana strapped her to a bondage bench that adjusted to leave her fellow ravenette’s mouth perfectly positioned to service Oriana. That, however, had been fairly tame. The far more interesting thing Ori had done had been activating Ashely’s Neuralux toy. The artificial cock, tied to Ashley’s implant but detached from her body, had been fastened to a fucking machine piston, lubed up, and lined up with the only hole Ashely had available at the moment. The usually-composed Spectre had moaned like a whore when her own ‘cock’ had nudged its way into her well-lubed rear entrance. Now, Oriana idly played with her breasts with one hand, while toying with the control for that piston with the other, all while the neural stimulators under Ashely’s belt played out a near-violent pattern on the woman’s pussy and clit. All, of course, with the actual orgasm sequence for the fake cock currently disabled. Ashley still had to earn her release, after all, by proving how good at eating pussy a ‘straight’ woman could become in a week, with the proper motivation. Oriana wondered just how many questions she was giving the poor woman about her own sexuality...

Well, it wasn’t like the Spectre didn’t have plenty of women around her that would happily help her answer those questions!

6