And Then There Were Aliens
180 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello Readers!I am Omni the Writer!And today I decided to create a combination between the worlds of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Ben sounds weird,but It also fits really the alternate timelines and will be original characters,some original Ben 10 and Puella Magi episodes being reworked, hope you'll enjoy this first chapter!"

"Grandpa!"said a young man with brunette hair around 13-years old who was rushing at an old and rusty RV,the young man was Benjamin Kirby Tennyson,who as you can see,doesn't have the Omnitrix...yet.

"Hello Ben!Just to know...you are not the single one who will came with me.

"Clyde or Sunny aren't there,are they?"Ben shrugged as Grandpa Max showed that the other two who will joining the Tennysons road trip with them were Ben's childhood friends Madoka Kaname and Sayaka smirked and saluted the was a tall girl with bright aqua hair,who wore an green T-shirt an pair of pants and an blue other,Madoka,had short pink hair put in two pigtails with the help of two ribbons,she wore an white T-shirt with a cute heart symbol and an pink skirt.

After some time in the RV Ben already was bored out of his mind,as 1 hour has passed without his tablet,Smartphone or his gaming console.

"I am soooooo booooooored!Grandpa...were there yet?"said Ben,"Sorry Ben,but you will need to support another 1-2 hours." responded Grandpa Max

"1-2 hours!?Aw man...!"said Ben as he was bored out of his Brunette then sighed."Sigh...Looks like I will need just to stay and do nothing...!",after two hours they finally arrived at the camping spot as in Space...something happened.

On an giant warship,an Squid-like being intercepts a little Galvan shoot a laser at the Galvan Ship and destroyed it,until an pod with radiating green energy falls towards the earth with crazy green screen appears inside Vilgax's ship,revealing that an white fox/cat-like alien being with radiating red eyes was the caller.

"Did you got the Omnitrix,Vilgax?"asked the Fox/cat-like being with a curious smirk,that to be turned around as Vilgax said what the situation is."Not yet Kyubey,but just to be clear that I want the Omnitrix as well,and don't try to be a boss as we all know that I have the greater power."Vilgax said.

"Correction,you are weaker since the Omnitrix's DNA took from you,you're just a shadow of what you once was."Kyubey closed the call,leaving Vilgax in the shadows of his war ship.

The scene fades black as we zoom in towards the earth."Why do we need this many wood for!?"said Ben annoyed by the fact that grandpa Max put him,Gwen,Madoka and Sayaka to take wood for the fire."Stop complaining,Ben!Your grandpa said he needs firewood!So let's go at work!"said Madoka as Ben walked in the forest to find more firewood as suddenly something that looked like a shooting star appeared."Woah!A shooting star!"said Ben as suddenly the comet took a 360 turn and almost hit Ben,as it formed an giant crater Ben looked at what looked like a pod,just that it to suddenly open and reveal an watch-like device."What the-!?A watch?"said Ben as suddenly the device jumped on Ben's wrist,who after seeing what happened,he began to scream as he accidentally touched the dial and in an green light in his place stood a giant plant-like being."AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!I AM A PLANT!?"said Swampfire as he stressed out as he then looked that a flame appeared out of his palms"Wait...This guys is...COOL!" played a bit with his fire powers until he heard foots turned around to see Sayaka with a scared expression.

"Aaaah!What you did to Ben,creature!?"Sayaka started to hit Swampfire.

"Ow!Ow!Ow!Stop it Sayaka!It's me Ben!Really!"said Swampfire as Sayaka blinked a few times"Ben...?" her question contained a single word in awe.

"Ben!?What happened!?Why you're so cool!?""AnweirdpodfellfromspaceanditstucktomyhandandthensuddenlyIturnedintothiscoolweirdguy!"Ben said very fast without even suddenly destruction sounds where explained the situation to Madoka and Grandpa Max as they decided to check what all the ruckus was about.

It was revealed that the sound was coming from a nearby RV park that was under assedium by 10 drones and an giant touched the Omnitrix's facet and in an second,he transformed into an purple creature made entirely of purple crystals that had one eye and had an green costume around his body."Chromastone!"screamed Chromastone as he attacked the drones with an light beam coming from his eye that destroyed them instant.

Chromastone smirked as he created projectiles out of his hands that hit the robot,that had hit Chromastone with a laser Beam that destroyed the entire RV park.

Chromastone jumped and attacked the robot's head who suddenly Omnitrix timed out and Ben finished his hero business."You know what... This thing can be useful!Now you can call me...Super Ben?No...That's it!Ben 10!"said Ben as the Omnitrix blinked and an hologram appeared showing an small gray frog-like creature.

"So you are the one that got my creation!A child?It's good..."said the creature who seemed very,very old."What is good?And what are you!?"Ben asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I am Azmuth,an galvan...Is Max Tennyson the one I see?"said Azmuth as Max took Ben's hand to talk to the first thinker."Yes Azmuth,what are we going to do with the device?"Max responded

"Your nephew can keep it and try it!It's my prototype of the Omnitrix!I always can create another!"said Azmuth as the Hologram vanished.

Ben smirked but was a bit confused"Grandpa?From where do you know this guy?"asked Ben."Sorry...Let's talk tomorrow shall we?"said Max as Ben,Madoka and Sayaka questioned him the whole time.

The Next Day the Rustbucket's next destination was California."Finally!Something more interesting!"said Ben excited."You look happy."said Grandpa Max looking at his nephew.

"To be happy!?Today is the launch day of the new Sumo Slammers Movie!And I will be through the first to see it!"said Ben as he begun running around the RV like they finally arrived at the cinema...something was suddenly all the people stopped in time."What on earth-!?Why did everyone else beside us stopped?"Ben said until seeing that the whole room was covered now in white light,next...The room was one of giant plushies with crooked smiles or toys or chairs broken down to pieces.A scream was heard that bring fear to the three.

Suddenly an being who looked like something out of an horror movie of the 2000s,the being had its body made out of what looked like an carnivorous plant with butterfly wings and 10 horrible tentacles as its image itself made Ben disturbed,but mostly because the Calamari tentacles."Why it need to be...Calamari!?I know that I will regret this but...IT'S HERO TIME!"said Ben as his body became muscular,furry and had eyes of anger in his alien's name was Rath"RATH!"screamed the alien as he looked at the transformation and began arguing with the Omnitrix.

"HEAR RATH OMNITRIX!IF RATH WANTED TO FIGHT THE CALAMARI THING,WANTED HUMUNGOUSAUR OR ANYTHING ELSE!AND YOU UGLY CREATURE!PREPARE FOR RATH'S WRA-!"Said Rath as the Omnitrix timed out and in an red light Ben turned human again."AW MAN!"screamed Ben as Sayaka approached him,a bit stressed out."Now what we do Ben-kun?"Ben stopped a bit until responding."RUUUUUUUUUN!"

Out of nowhere more and more monsters appeared most of them suddenly starting could barely help the girls,as the monsters were more and an gunshot sound was heard and a blonde girl around Ben's age appeared."Are you all right?"

"Ye..Yeah...but who are you?"asked Ben,as the blonde responded with a calm smile."I am Mami Tomoe,A Puella Magi."

"Puella Magi!?"asked the three in confusion."I will explain you me,we will go to my house."said Mami.

"But what about Max?"said Ben a bit worried of leaving his grandpa girl smiled and responded."It's nothing...my house is a space where time and space pass differently because of my magic!"The four headed towards Mami's house and she explained them how her room has the magic abilities and how she became a Puella Magi.

"Oh my!Mami,did you help those young ladies and mister?"asked a cat-looking creature being cute."Ah!Guys,he's Kyubey,the one who creates Puella Magi."said Mami excited to show her new friends,the cat-looking alien.

"Do you want to become a Puella Magi?"asked Kyubey as Ben responded mockingly."Sorry,I don't trust a strange alien-looking magic cat."

"Now,Now...Don't you want to know the advantages of being a Puella Magi?If you sing those contracts...any of your wish will be granted."said Kyubey."Any?Not interested."said the three not kinda wanting to accept a deal from an suspicious alien.

"My,My...But what a beautiful watch you have!Can I touch it?"asked Kyubey trying to touch the Omnitrix but Ben shaked his hand and made the cat fall on its four paws.

"No way you stupid cat!If we would need your help will sing not...No."said Ben as he,followed by Madoka and Sayaka who exited the magical room as Mami showed them the exit.

" BRATS HAVE THE OMNITRIX!?THEN I NEED THEM EVEN IF THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!I'm going to create every witch I can!"said the cat as he laughed maniacally as an breaking sound is heard.

Meanwhile the trio managed to get back at Grandpa they entered the new Sumo Slammers Movie.

EPISODE END.

1