Bright Lights,Black Hearts
60 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is a bit different as you can see,as in this Mami isn't eaten by the witch,instead she is saved by this is an AU so basically we can do whatever we want!Also review,favorite and follow!Next time Kevin Levin and Sakura Kyoko make their debut,the Forever Knights as well.

On the sets of the very beloved romance Tv Show "The Un-alivers",an member of the production crew enters in the cabin of Michael Morningstar,the lead character of the hit tv show.

"Mr. Morningstar?Sorry to bother you...but the ratings for the show are falling apart!"said the producer manager as the star looked angered at the production manager.

"What do you mean!?You need to...I NEED TO BE POPULAR!"said Michael dangerously,suddenly making his body shiny and the member of the production crew suddenly looked pale and exhausted.

"S...Sorry...Mr. Morningstar...I'll...do it...!No,I swear!You will be popular again!"said the production crew member in terror as she rushed at the directorial stopped sucking the poor woman's energy and ,The Rustbucket got in Miami.

"Finally!Miami!Beaches,Sun and Fun!"said Ben dressed in an summer outfit and holding a surfboard in his right hand and a pair of sunglasses on the could only make Madoka and

"Ben,we will go to a movie set."said Max breaking all the hopes of his nephew."A...movie...set...?Do you mean no Beaches,no Sun and no Fun!?Aw man...!"Ben shrugged as he put himself at the table and took his tablet out listening to some Sumo Slammers nonsense.

"How can't you be happy!?Michael Morningstar will be there!"said Sayaka with stars in her eyes,as Ben blinked a few time in confusion."Who?Sorry,but I don't worship celebrities!"

"It is a show about two lovers...he is a un-aliver and she is a werewolf,impossible love...hah...!"said Sayaka with stars and hearts in her eyes.

"Eww...A vampire kissing a dog?Yucks!"said Ben grossed out."Just to know...that if you ruin this...I'll break your hands and kill you with them!Understood!?"said Sayaka as her eyes were full of red light

Ben shivered in fear"O...k...?" as Sayaka stopped being full of murder instinct."Fine,then!"Sayaka returned to her normal tomboyish attitude,making Ben very confusion at just happened."Since when she loves romance movies...?"Ben thought to himself as the Rustbucket stopped at the movie set of "The Un-alivers".On the set a scene from the fore-mentioned Tv show with Michael kissing a female actor,the scene made Sayaka's heart to beat and she to blush madly.

"AND CUT!Nice job mr. Morningstar!"said the director as Michael looked at her with murder instinct."This will better be popular or...!"whispered Morningstar as he again drained the energy out of the director."It will be...!"Morningstar then let the woman go and walked away passing by Ben,Sayaka and Madoka.

"Hello there..."said Morningstar looking straight at Sayaka making her blush even more,making her babbling when she opened her mouth."uhh...morning...star..sir..I...!"

"Want to hang out with a star?You can,every fan asks me that."

"By the way...where's Grandpa Max?"asked Ben looking everywhere for where Max could be,as Madoka looked as confused as he was."I don't know..."

The scene them zooms out towards an juice bar,where Michael was standing with Sayaka and two other girls.

"What part you liked about the latest episode...The one I loved was when Sebastian kissed Andrea pasionally!"said Sayka but Morningstar was more occupied

"Hmm?What were you saying?You don't really love that weird stuff,rights?Really,A dog kissing a man,it's just...gross!C'mon Girls!"said Michael as he laughed and walked away with two girls,meanwhile Sayaka observing that he sucked the energy out of the two girls,making them fall on the ground,

"Ben,you was rig-!"said Sayaka just to be stopped by Michael making her let out a girlish scream."No,no,no!Sorry,but this secret must not be revealed."Morningstar then sucked her of all the energy she had,making her very pale and weakened.

"Hey!Leave her alone Morningstar!"said Ben observing what the vampire was doing,making Morningstar to turn and confront the brunette alien hero."And what'll you do brat boy?

"Oh I'll tell you what!"said Ben as in an green light Ben turned into Chromastone and started creating crystals out of his hands,just that Morningstar to dodge all of them,his body suddenly turned golden,and he now had fangs full of hatred,a long tongue like that of an snake,his hair basically vanished,his pupils being white and his eyebrows were now similar to horns more than anything else.

"Let's see you boy!"said Morningstar making an wave of magical energy,most probably from Sayaka's Puella Magi magic."What are you...?Something like an energy vampire!?"asked Chromastone raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah...You can say I am."explained Morningstar raising an eyebrow in confusion and shock."Then...Let there be light!"joked Chromastone as he smirked and used his eye to create an light shield and approached Morningstar making him scream in agony as the vampire's body became all weakened and burned,leaving him on the ground,as the Omnitrix timed out.

"You boy!What happened to that crystal guy!?"asked the director as Ben remained blocked and lied to him.

"Umm...I think he is there..."the director then ran away,trying to find Chromastone,then Ben rushed at Sayaka's aid,a bit worried about her.

"Sayaka!Are you O.K.?"asked Ben as she nodded and Grandpa Max finally arrived."You kids can do whatever you do for the next hour."

"Why?"asked Ben confused as Grandpa Max had stars in his eyes"Because I am learning!Learning to be a filmmaker!"

Grandpa Max walked away as the three childhood friends looked at each other and laughed as they got a telepathic message from Mami announcing that they need to meet her in order to defeat a newly appeared that they have 1 hour of free time until Grandpa Max returned,so they decided to help their senpai out.

When they arrived the witch's labirynt was all over one building,the witch looked pretty inoffensive,just like a pink tiny doll.

"Hahaha!That tiny doll!?"said Ben as he begun laughing.

"Ben...Be more serious,all right?"said Mami a bit angered at Ben's antics.

"Right."said Ben as Mami used her magical shotgun and managed to destroy the witch rather that when she looked at our trio,the witch came back to life,now in an horrific new form,the form had sharp pink teeths,two scary multicolored eyes,an horn on its face and had two giant fly-like Monster was near of killing Mami,until Ben hit it with a rock.

"Hey ugly!Wanna a candy!?"said Fasttrack as the creature turned at him and started following him,how fast Fasttrack was the witch still followed our alien hero until the with made Fasttrack fall backwards on the witch started trying to bite and eat Fasttrack's head,but he was to fast for the creature"Umm...Can some of you destroy this thing until it decapitates me!?"

Before his friends can help him,an black-haired Puella Magi wielding a magical gun appeared and destroyed the creature turning into an greed seed and the girl walked away.

"Who are you,may I ask?"asked Mami in curiosity.

"The name's Homura Akemi,and I'll take this."said the girl walking away very serious,having the greed seed she needed.

"Tsk...Rude."said Ben annoyed as the labirynt vanished leaving the friends to go back at the movie set to return at Grandpa Max.

"How was with the learning thing?"asked Ben a bit curious

"Good...But I am tired!Let's go in the Rustbucket and Sleep,shall we?"said Max as the friends nodded and walked inside the RV to have some sleep until going to the next destination they are gonna have.

1