The Enemy
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A car got took from the Federal Police,the police tries to intercept the wait!What is this!?"the Tv was heard as Chromastone and Sakura appeared and stopped the thief."Another Alien and Magical Girl!?"

"Leave the man alone chump,you don't want it messy."said Chromastone making his hand into an sword and Sakura took out her this the thief took his gun down and the police took him."We don't know where those mysterious aliens and magical girls come from,but they are here to help us."the Tv screen cracks as Vilgax smacked the Tv with his bare hands in anger.

"To send the soldiers,sir?"asked one of Vilgax's minions.

"No...The brat with the Omnitrix...I will take care of him...very violent."said Vilgax as he approached an pod of the pod now having its trajectory towards Ben's current location as on earth the Rustbucket continued

"I didn't thought you two would be a great team,as Sakura is a bit how Kevin is..."said Madoka,just angering Sakura.

"And what's that supposed to mean,huh!?"said Sakura angered towards the polite Madoka.

"N...Nothing...Nothing at all!"said Madoka leaning her seat in fear.

"Yeah I am awesome and I can defeat any villain!"said Ben leaning on his seat as he looked on his tablet about all "his" cool heroism acts,even if the girls helped him almost every time.

"Ben,don't get too cocky,maybe there will be a villain you can't defeat."said Max annoying Ben a little in the process,but he was right,there are some threats we can't defeat.

"What?I am Ben 10!I can take on every enemy that comes in my way!By the way...aren't those the drones from when I got the Omnitrix?Oh yeah!IT'S HERO TIME!"said Ben turning into Wildvine as he jumped from the Rustbucket as he destroyed most of the drones that destroyed an entire town,just that in the whole carnage Vilgax in his weakened form appeared.

"I understand you're the one who send those drones,no?"asked Wildvine with his plant eyebrow rise.

"Yes...I am Vilgax the Conqueror."said Vilgax as he put his hand on the Omnitrix making it glitch out and turn Ben back into human as Vilgax's body cracked and moved making the alien's body more muscular and more and more."Wha...What you did now!?"

"Yes...Yes...I am back into my real form!That Azmuth really thought this'll stop me!?Ha...haha...HAHAHAHAHAHA!"Laughed Vilgax as Ben tried to him,just to hear Grandpa Max calling his name."Ben!Come back!"

"I can defeat this guy!"

"BENJAMIN KIRBY TENNYSON!COME BACK AT THE RUSTBUCKET RIGHT NOW!"Screamed Grandpa Max as Ben immediately walked towards the Rustbucket,as he knew that his grandpa only called him full name when something serious was entered to Rustbucket fast as it flew into the air,just that Vilgax suddenly to break through the fuselage and took both Madoka and Ben as Sayaka was screaming right before the Rustbucket exploded,making Madoka and Ben scream in despair.

When they got to the

"Homura-chan!?"said Madoka and Ben as suddenly Homura forcefully took Madoka by her hand,it didn't matter if Madoka even

"C'mon Madoka,we need to Leave!"said Homura continuing her way just to be shocked at Madoka who stopped and cried in anger."NO!I can't!I need to be with my friends!"

"I said we need to L-E-A-V-E!Do you understand!?"said Homura furious at her so-called "friend".

"Hey!Leave my friend alone!"said Ben in anger.

"Sorry that I need to do this Madoka,but..."said Homura taking an napkin and put it at Madoka's face making her to pass out."N...no...stop...Ho...mu...ra...chan..."

"Hey!That's kidnapping!"said Ben in anger trying to get at Homura just to be stopped by Vilgax,Homura still had her deadpan expression on her face as he took Madoka away."It's none of my concerns...All I want is Madoka to be safe."

"Get away from her!"screamed Ben in anger as Vilgax took Ben in the air." me the Omnitrix."

"OUT OF THE WAY!"screamed Ben as he transformed into Swampfire just that Vilgax to touch its buttons and that make Ben turn back into human in an instant and then Ben transformed into Upgrad

"NOOO!DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU FOOL!"screamed Vilgax as he hampered and fell on the ground.

"Let's see what we can do here!I see...so let's do this!"said Upgrade in tinny voice as he integrated in the computer,making it explode as Vilgax somehow took the Omnitrix from Upgrade,leavin Ben unable to turn back.

"Hah...I took it!"said Vilgax as Upgrade laughed.

"Not too fast!"said Upgrade as he entered inside the Omnitrix,making Upgrade turn into Ben and the Omnitrix to change."Woah!What's up with the Omnitrix."

"Nothing for you concern."said Vilgax trying to attack just to be hit by Ben.

"Don't mess with Ben 10 and his friends!"said Ben as he turned into Fasttrack,Swampfire,Overflow,Grey Matter,Humungousaur,Wildvine,Upgrade,Rath,Chromastone,Weird Cat,Shockrock,Jetray and Slapback as he hit Vilgax with all his 14 aliens making him frozen with Chromastone's crystals.

"Don't forget about me,Timeline displacement!"said Homura with her emotionless face.

"I?!I'll defeat you!"said Ben as the Omnitrix continued to change between its forms as Black Wings appeared out of Homura's back flying Ben into an nearby electric mechanism,electrocuting Ben in the process,but to Homura's unknown,Madoka woke up and turned into her magical girl form attacking Homura from behind as Ben appeared and hit her with crystals just like he did with Vilgax.

"Madoka!C'mon!This place is going to explode!"warned Ben as Madoka followed along when they exit they we're happy they managed to defeat Vilgax,just to remember that their friends could be death by now,just to be surprised as they saw their friends coming to hug them in happiness they were still begun to laugh as Max hug the five friends as well.

"And then *Phewww!* I crystalized Vilgax and defeated him big time!"started Ben to talk about his fight with Vilgax to the girls,after that the screen fades black as we are now inside the Rustbucket,with Ben sighing as he looked at the sky.

"Something the matter Ben?"asked Max as Ben shrugged,still looking at the sky."I just think...what if Vilgax was just the beginning of something I can't defeat...and what if the true storm only now comes...?"

As that happened out of the ship's wreckage,Vilgax's hand rise from the lava as Homura and Kyubey somehow still was mad as well as the other smirked and begun to laugh.

"What's so funny?INCUBATOR?"asked Vilgax angry.

" job...The Omnitrix and the Invasion are closer to me than ever...And I am sorry to do this to you two...OR NOT!"Said Kyubey as he had a strange device in his mouth,namely "The Null Projector" as he put it right towards the two.

"No!That is-!"said Vilgax as he and Homura got sucked into an black reddish void known as The Null Void,a place where intergalactic criminal are send to fight terrible monsters known as The Guardians,with them out of the picture...his plan of ultimate despair will come to reality."Now...Prepare yourself...Madoka, are going to fall despair everytime now!"

The Future,2037...

"I said No."said Ben 10K towards a woman around her 30s with blonde hair and dressed in an pink jumpsuit.

"You gotta stop with this attitude of yours."said Mami 10K worried for her husband.

"Why bother?I am not that kid I once was, excuse me...I need to fight Exo-Skull..."said Ben 10K as he turned into XLR8 10K and rushed through the streets to fight the Rhino Alien known as the evil Exo-Skull.

"What happened to that kid who named his aliens and was making always jokes...?I need to find your older self."said Mami 10K as she opened a portal and left towards the distant past of 2007 where our story takes place in.

Now Ben finally had a taste of what terrible things will come,as next time Ben meets his future self,namely Ben 10K or Ben 10. will be a somehow different version than his original series hope you enjoyed it!Next time!Ben 10.000!

1