Books
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sadan wandered through the forest several times a day, in a part of that forest there was a beautiful waterfall that contained crystal water, an extremely pure water.

He drank from this lake and enjoyed playing in that part of the forest, which was unknown to other beings.

there was never a single person in this area, and Sadan was never able to understand why, since many people entered the forest, and it was not uncommon to see people close to that area too, but even so there was never anyone who came near the waterfall.

Everyone who wanted to go deeper seemed to divert the path from the waterfall as if there was something that prevented them from entering here.

That is why Sadan liked to play here even more, since he was in no danger, it was totally pleasant to stay in that silence to calm his nerves and cleanse his soul.

Sadan was bathing in a part where the water was not running, when he saw a bird strangely enter the waterfall, this surprised him because he had never seen even animals in that area.

Out of curiosity he followed the bird and tried to cross the waterfall, reaching the inside, it was a cave, there were several crystals of light that illuminated the cave leaving a deep impression on him.

He walked further and the further he went the more it looked like it would be the end, in the end he walked for more than 20 minutes before reaching a door-shaped opening, going through that opening, he found himself in a room made of stones, in the middle of that room were two stones, one on top of the other, giving a height of more than a meter.

On top of this stone there were two golden books that shone brightly illuminating this room, which must have been dark, the two books were not exactly on top of the stones, they were floating a few centimeters high.

Both books were open on the front pages, as if someone had started reading and stopped putting the books aside.

Approaching the books Sadan stood in front of both books to see what was written without touching them, something that surprised him was that while reading a book, it looked like he was actually reading both at the same time, his head should focus in just one, since the human brain is unable to read two books at the same time.

But the knowledge of both books spread through his head, he was stuck in reading that he didn't even realize that the pages were turning by themselves as he read, someone looking on the side would even think that he has mind power and was controlling the books with powers of mind.

In the end he was reading and without realizing it and without knowing it passed thousands of years, the books were not only thick, they were complicated and it took time to understand the general idea, if someone else was here, even if they read both books hundreds of times, they they would not be able to understand the real meaning of the book, and they would forget in a matter of seconds everything that was read.

But Sadan, in addition to the high potential for understanding, also had the advantage that he himself did not know, this stone room, in that room time passed 10000 times faster than the world outside, but it gave the impression that it was only minutes, that is , it seemed to him that only a few minutes had passed, the truth is that more than 500,000 years had passed in the room, 50 days in the outside world and for him, for his body that should have aged and died, it has not passed more than some minutes.

Even with that time, if anybody else, even the smartest person of all, with the best memory and understanding came here, that person would still take more than 100 years from the outside world to understand the book.

This book was of primordial chaos, it was the book of understanding and creating a universe of multiverse level, there are several universes within the multiverse, among them there are small universes and giant universes, in the system of this book, there is the universe of lower level, level higher, immortal level, semi-divine level, divine level, semi-god level, god level and lastly the rarest of all of the multiverse level.

The difference besides the size is the level that people within that universe can reach, the cultivators from an immortal universe couldn`t breakthrough to the divine realm no matter hard they tried it, because the immortal realm was the limit for them, unlike god universes where there was the necessary qi to breakthrough.

In this way, a person who is born in the universe of God level can reach the god level, within the universes there are several dimensions, several dimensional spaces, and even the void, where people can go from one realm to another, even they are limited within the universe, which from the inside is unlimited since there has never been anyone who has found the end of the universe, or barrier that limits cultivators from going out.

This book he was reading was written several things and something that amazed him was that this book would become a universe of a multiverse level, and this was the first universe of that level that would be born in the multiverse.

The difference between a universe of multiverse level for the multiverse itself was that in the universe there were laws that should be followed, there were elements and matters, there were stars, planets and dimensions, so life could be born in that area where the universe of multiverse level is found. , however unlike other universes, this universe had no limit barrier, it did not prevent people from leaving the universe and going to other universes.

But for that the person had to be extremely powerful, because even people of God level would explode instantly if they left the area of ​​the multiverse, it was extremely dangerous to leave, but there was a membrane that prevented people below God level to leave.

After finishing reading the book, Sadan felt an energy entering his body and warming him up, the book started to disappear along with the room he was in, his body was transforming, becoming more and more perfect.

After thousands of years in the room, his body changed dramatically and the book next to the room disappeared.

When Sadan realized that he was already out, the noise of the waterfall ran and the current of water followed his path, he looked from around him, he was in the same place as before, but to him everything seemed different, this place where no one ever entered, the answer came to him, this was a gap in the universe, it was outside the universe, but it was connected in some way, for others this place was never there, only Sadan could see this place.

He walked towards the waterfall and tried to cross it again, but this time he hit rocks, and the path was already gone.

He sat under the waterfall and sat in a lotus position, taking a deep breath he began to cultivate according to the art of creating the universe, this area that was blocked for other people began to disappear little by little too, until it disappeared completely leaving only one forest full of trees.

The energy of this place was energy of primordial chaos, so it was all sucked in by Sadan, if anyone else was here, with all this energy he would reach the semi divine realm without any bottleneck and would have a perfect foundation, but for Sadan, this energy was not enough to fill 1/10000 of his spiritual world.

0