16.4: Realm Of Reincarnation
7.9k 28 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The next chapter will be the last chapter about the Realm of Reincarnation. It will probably be pretty short, as It'll only be about Autumn testing the waters. Also, I would like to thank you all, for the recent support! It means a lot that people appreciate my work, as I'm using most of my spare time on it. It motivates me a lot! So thank you!!! :)

 

Right now, this place doesn't really have that many rules.

Rules are what creates Order, and binds.

Even me being the universe has rules that I can't break...probably.

I just haven't found all of them yet.

 

One of them is the limited amount of information I can access while I'm possessing my Blessed Body.

It's apparently a rule, a restriction, that even I can't remove.

Which makes me wonder.

Who made that rule?

Could it be that our universe isn't everything, and there's even more beyond what we know and see?

When you think about, it's quite unfathomable actually.

It wouldn't actually surprise me if there's something beyond the universe.

Even now I can feel that my main body is expanding.

So what the hell is it expanding in?

Obviously I can't tell, and that's what's so annoying about it.

It's hard to comprehend that there's nothing beyond the universe.

It's hard to even comprehend complete nothingness.

Perhaps I'm actually not THE universe but A universe among thousands?

The universe as we know it, may not even be the end of it all.

It may even be possible that there's something bigger out there.

Exactly like how a galaxy is a group of stars, perhaps there's something MUCH bigger, made out of groups of universes?

It's quite intriguing now that I think about it.

How I wish I knew what was beyond.

 

Oh well, not that I'm going to find out about it anytime soon.

I'm also getting sidetracked. I apologize for that.

 

Actually, I'm not entirely sure If I NEED to make rules, as I've probably already done so unconsciously.

Since it's like that, I might as well just create the one that governs over reincarnation.

First off, I don't think it would make sense to have multiple people govern over reincarnation.

Why? Because it's unnecessary.

The one that governs over reincarnation will have subjects that take care of minor issues while 'it' will take care of major problems.

 

I'm only using 'it' as of now since I haven't decided on the gender that 'it' should be.

I'm probably going to make 'it' a girl, since it'll be easier to communicate with, than a male.

At least that is so for me.

I also oddly enough, trust women more than men.

I'm not entirely sure why, but that's also a big reason why I'm leaning towards making 'it' a girl.

 

Before making this entity, let's give it a title.

A title that sounds domineering, and by just hearing it, you'll know it's a big shot.

How about...Lord of Reincarnation?

It sounds pretty intimidating to me.

But that's probably because I don't even have a title myself yet.

Should I make a title for myself? Mrs. Universe?

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Wait, perhaps I already have titles, made by the civilizations I've made?

Mmmm...I'll check after finishing up here.

 

「Use Major Skill: Creation to create one Lord Soul for the Lord of Reincarnation.」

 

I know.

I'm pretty creative with my naming, you don't have to tell me.

Well, unlike the other souls that were just a blob of sorts, this soul actually looked like a human.

A very detailed human at that...at least compared to other souls.

Its body resembled that of a pretty female.

However, unlike humans with insane detail, facial features and the like, the soul was completely plain.

Its surface was completely blank.

Only the important dents and curves existed.

But it added this sort of mystery to it, as it gave off a certain feeling.

A feeling of being able to know its appearance after getting close to it.

However, it wouldn't really work.

And, it didn't really matter that much, now that I think about it.

 

Unlike the other souls and creatures I've created so far, this one is already alive.

It's probably already seen me now that I stand here in front of it.

Not that it's gonna be a problem, but it feels kind of weird.

It's even moving a little.

 

Actually, I'm not going to create this Lord of Reincarnation's subjects.

I want to see it choose its subjects itself, instead of me giving it everything from the start.

This will probably be pretty interesting, as it will be unpredictable.

Yes, I've used the word unpredictable a lot of times already, but it's an extremely important and interesting word.

Without unpredictability, life wouldn't be fun.

You would have nothing to look forward to if everything was predictable, as you would've already known it.

 

Either way, let's connect this place up with parts of the universe, and run a 'test run' first to see if everything is in working order.

 

I got a little lousy, so I skipped Autumn creating the rules and used that excuse. I'll admit that. Sorry. Anyway, I hope you're doing well, under this crisis of a virus. I'll be going now, so see you around in the next chapters to come.

PS: If you find any misinformation or spelling errors and the like, somewhere in this chapter, feel free to help me correct it by commenting down below!

160