18.5: Visit (God King Rymes)
6.1k 12 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV: Autumn

 

Unlike last time where I just appeared out of nowhere, this time I have to at least make him know of my arrival.

Or wait, maybe not.

Since I already know where he is, then why would I let him know?

I could possibly give him a scare!

Or get scared myself.

If he attacks me like Diablo did, then I really will need to change my underwear.

I'm not mentally built for such things.

And yea, you're probably thinking along the lines; 'But Autumn, can't you just reinforce your state of mind?'

Yea, I can.

But I am too lazy at the moment.

If he does attack me like Diablo, I will probably do it.

It would be too troublesome to make then know I would appear.

Alright, let's just get this over with, and visit the Demon King Baal.

 

As I walk through the crack in space, I can already see Rymes staring at the crack.

He looks both speechless and satisfied as if he had predicted that I would visit, but at the same time, he didn't know if he was right.

 

「So...you're that woman huh?」

 

What do you mean that woman?

Don't you have anything else to say?

Do you know how excited I was to hear you be shocked?

Argh, forget it.

At least he's not like Diablo that revered me as an almighty being.

 

「Yea, I am that woman, God King Rymes.」

「*Sigh*, would you like to sit down and have a talk?」

「Sure, why not?」

 

Since he invited me to sit and talk so calmy, why not accept?

It was actually only now that I noticed my surroundings which were much like a cottage.

Old fashioned wood floors and old fashioned plastered walls.

Torches on the pillars, emitting warmth and light.

Extremely cosy if you ask me.

 

「I'm sure you have some questions you'd like answered if I'm not wrong?」

「I do in fact. If it wouldn't trouble you-」

「No, yes and yes.」

「Huh? But I haven't even asked yet?」

「You were going to ask; Do you hate the Gods and Demons? Were you the one that created us? And lastly, were you the one that planted the seed of hate in each races' souls.」

 

Gosh, so cool!

I can practically read his mind if I'd like.

Not that I couldn't with Diablo.

I just didn't really think about it at that time because of the shock he gave me.

I feel so omnipotent at the moment.

Come on, grovel at my feet!

No wait, don't do that!

That'll be a pain in the ass.

Especially if it were like Diablo.

Gosh! It was so awkward I would rather get yelled at by my parents in front of a friend.

And that's something I'd rather avoid.

 

「Wa-uh, huh?」

 

Unlike Diablo that revered me as a god, Rymes's much more composed.

But seeing the look of bewilderment plastered on his face is such a precious moment.

However, that look quickly disappeared as it was replaced by an emotionless mask.

I gotta say, he's good at hiding his emotions.

 

「Anything else you've got to say, Rymes?」

 

Since I still have other worlds to visit, why would I waste time just waiting for him to get over my answers?

 

「Uh, yes. I do have one...」

「Well what is it?」

「Since you created the Gods and Demons, I'm guessing you've created other intelligent creatures as well, haven't you?」

 

Alrighty then.

Didn't see that coming.

If I tell him the truth, It'll implicate a future plan of mine, that even you don't know of yet.

And no, if you're thinking I'm going to spoil this plan to you...then you're wrong.

It's not about the library of knowledge.

It's another plan of mine that could make things take an interesting turn.

Anyway, just gonna have to lie.

 

「No I have not. But I've been thinking about it, however, it takes a toll on my mental capacity that I'd rather steer clear of. Even creating the Gods and Demons made me sleep for 400 000 years.」

 

If that's not a good lie, I don't know what is.

It's a mix of 10% of the truth and 90% lies.

 

「Well, if there's nothing else, I'll have to go and sleep some more. My head's still really tired.」

 

Not waiting for an answer, I quickly make a crack in space, leaving a somewhat baffled Rymes looking into the air, with a hint of confusion and surprise.

 

Announcement
Since I clearly can't seem to keep my promises, I'll have to do something else. The publish rate of the story will drastically be decreased, as I'll only publish whenever I have enough inspiration for another chapter. I'm extremely sorry, but it's for the best.

Also, I wrote a chapter to another novel cuz I got inspired. It's ~3300 words making it 3-6 times longer than a regular chapter from this story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/227319153-will-you-play-with-me-please (Also it has a lot of gore and the like). Think I'm gonna publish it on scribblehub next week, or the week after that.

 

144