Chapter 0 – The world anew
34 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

300,000 years ago. That was the first homo sapiens or what many would consider to be the first actual humans, with intelligence that is. However, the first sign of anger was 350,000 years ago. The first time a man was murdered by another. And thus sparked the history of mankind's self hatred. Because of this self hatred and strong emotions, what we call gates form. It's no coincidence that the first sign of a gate was when the first human was murdered. There is a direct link between them.

The stronger a negative emotion from a human is, the stronger a gate will be made. A gate is what links humans to a nigh-impossible to comprehend world filled with monsters only seen in mythologies. To combat these monsters humans have developed abilities. However, only 10% of the earth's population have developed these abilities and only 30% of Hunters have a strength above that of a C rank. We call them hunters. These abilities develope based off of the hunters character. And the stronger ones character the stronger they become. There are no rules when it comes to being a hunter besides the fact that you cannot strengthen your abilities when you gain them.

That is what all hunters know and accept. But what Kim Jugeum is seeing in the C rank Dungeon contradicts all he's known. He's seeing an E rank hunter demolish C rank monsters without any difficulty!

1