55 | ﴾ Atom Bomb Baby ﴿
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The year was 1999.

In a whirl of flashing lights Audette was dropped delicately from a dreamy embrace with Draco Malfoy, barely spared a moment to land onto her wobbly high heels before she was spun and tugged up from behind against his tight suit.

Beyond the darkness of her eyelids, magical fireworks popped off like balloons over the glistening tarn in every colour of the rainbow, spritzing in maddening patterns intended to dazzle and seduce.

They were suddenly one of the couples that she had been so envious of, dancing and grinding, his lusty touch riding her hips in place seductively.

The whole chalet lounge was a mess of obscene camera flashes, banging gimmicks, whirling fizzlers and exploding canons of tinsel. Blinded, Audette shut her eyes in subjugation as pandemonium erupted all around them.

Feeling slightly nervous about the suggestive entanglement that was promoting far too much negative deja vu, she hung her head onto his shoulder, "You challenge my good reputation, Mr. Malfoy."

He paused his groping to shout over the bassy music into her ear, his breath on her neck reeking of all manner of sins, "Are you irate with me?"

Audette slid her attention to his face, where he'd cast his long lashes towards her cleavage while listening for her response, "What do you think?"

His flirty eyebrows danced crookedly, yelling back like a raging sycophant, "I think you're the most beautiful creature in this room, and I'd like to take you somewhere private."

"Hmmm?" he kissed her jaw several times encouragibly, pecking his lips down her neck in seductive tantalization.

Satan have mercy...

"You mean to talk," Audette sternly replied, although the temptation was equally as present for her as she looked into those enchanting orbs inches away.

"Sure, to talk," he sent her his classic playboy wink and Audette instinctively narrowed her eyes.

As he guided her between the packed crowd by a firm handhold she stared at the back of his lovely pearly hair and slender frame, scolding herself in advance to exact self-control.

Don't sleep with him until he's answered for his behavior, don't you dare go weak to his distracting charms, Audette.

Once they had cleared the madness he stopped to grab another frothing chalice from the dapper skeleton before tipping the tray in it's fleshless face with a rude sneer, squeezing barbarically at Audette's bum, and acting in general like a raging twat.

As they passed through the room people rushed him for autographs and photographs now that he had returned to the scene, of which he declined by swatting away quills haphazardly.

She could discern from his gait and mannerisms alone that he was bombastically inebriated. After three cameras had likely been broken by angry clobbers on his part, the fans eventually backed away and he slung a heavy arm around her neck, dragging her in a stagger out the double doors and into the quiet corridor beyond.

"Like cockroaches," he scoffed into her ear.

There in the abutting architectural channel it was thankfully cooler on their misty skin after some time in a swampy social atmosphere.

Clomping down the central runner was the ghost of a skier that had clearly lost his life on Zermatt Peak, awkwardly attempting to treat the carpet like it was snow, phantom poles swinging about. His lack of control resulted in gear horrifyingly slashing people straight through their bodies without a care to be had for the living.

Missing one gruesome half of his skull, a long slug of a tongue jiggled out through his open throat, framed at the top by gnarled teeth.

Draco instantly jeered at the disturbing ghoul who was causing a group of people to scream and flinch in line for the lavatory, "It's gonna be a long climb back to the top, eh penguin planks? Perhaps by next New Year's!"

Audette glanced at his presentation, which had revised considerably since the last time she'd seen him mere hours before.

His slim silver jacket was unbuttoned, and so was the top of his alabaster dress shirt by several notches. His matching tie had disappeared altogether, and so had the weighty pocket watch from his dark grey waistcoat.

Insecurities rose to the subsurface of her soft skin with prickling intensity, "And precisely what happened in that smoking parlor, Draco?"

He produced a bored noise in his throat, "A load of political yammering I could have done without. Not to mention boiling like a bloody kettle in there."

"I see," she swallowed in mild satisfaction, ducking to avoid a flicking apparitional ski pole that had just about gone directly through her face.

"Allow me to take you to London tonight, just you and I, before all of this-" he paused to hiccup uncontrollably, frazzling Audette's gorgeous locks at her neck, "-all of this animagus nonsense starts up. I might find myself missing your hectoring voice, for what it's worth."

"I don't believe my ears," she replied in surprise, searching his side profile greedily. A smug smile bloomed on her features, "London? As in, a date?"

He glanced down at her romantic eagerness, rolling his eyes, "Easy. In terms. I might even blow an ungodly expense on the Rosewood if you play nice."

He was clearly not in his right mind, as Audette had been strictly instructed to come straight home to Castle Bellarose before the sunrise.

As her appointed chaperone, should he fail to deliver her safely then he could count on Montgomery obliterating his very existence. There wouldn't even be a single molecule of DNA remaining for a criminal investigation.

She rolled her lips together, "I'm deeply flattered, yet the hour grows late. I am expected in Ireland by dawn, and I haven't bid goodbye to anyone. I can't possibly depart in such an inconsiderate manner."

"Pfft, Cosmos has already departed for the outer galaxy. Besides, you're the queen of a good French exit, do it to me all the time," he squinted, waving around the goblet in his bony fingers.

A few other guests had milled out of the lounge with the same idea in mind, chatting where it was actually possible to do so comfortably without shouting their throat's hoarse.

They passed by a cluster a younger girls in tiny sparkly dresses, who dipped their fingers ticklishly at Draco. He carefully ignored the blatant cruising with a steely aversion of his eyes to the flooring, responding wisely to Audette's rigorous and hostile boyfriend training.

And she was willing to look past it, until one of them called out in an outlandishly coquettish tone while obviously adjusting her posture to emphasize her curves, "Happy New Years, Malfoy. Looking dapper in silver."

Audette plunged into velociraptor mode, instantaneously flashing her claws.

She halted as if running face first into plate glass, turning on her high heel like a scaly carnivore within tropical fronds, one eye twitching. Her prey was in plain sight, practically waving around a blood stained flag with the words eat me, I'm taunting you inscribed onto it.

"Uh oh," Draco snickered, hardly managing to tether a few fingers in her silk dress to hold her back by a lifesaving fraction.

Stretching the lavish fabric as much as she might given his restraint, she pointed her finger at the girls across the way like a sword; a finger which began to glow hot red in matching regard to her father's fearsome monocle, "Another word to my fiancé, and it will be a very, very short year for you plebeian tarts."

"Oh no, has the stuck up paddy princess got a booboo?" one of the young Slytherin girls with curly brown hair mocked Audette, stepping forward bravely. She clocked her face to the side with an insincere smile, scrunching her nose, "You're so...tragic, Bellarose. That boy is practically public property."

Audette snapped and grabbed ahold of the girl's forearm, her fingers heating up to a rapidly scalding degree, "That boy is my private property, and anyone who trespasses on my property - or even dares gawk at it for that matter - is subject to retribution."

The brunette began to pant and whine in terror, struggling to free herself from Audette's searing manacle where her skin was quickly evolving into pustulent blisters that would be quite harrowing.

"Stop it, stop her!" she shrieked in high-pitched agony, darting her eyes between Draco's callous gray orbs and her sizzling wrist.

The stink of charring flesh plumed into the air repugnantly, white smoke coiling off the deepening injury.

They must have been three years younger - that clump of antagonistic girls - and Audette was wildly out of line; losing herself to a swirling, manic trance.

Before a fifth degree burn might monstrously develop and a full blown degloving occurred, Draco sucked Audette backwards with an arm across her itsy waist, forcing her to trip on her dress around the corner and out of sight of her inexperienced victims, "Alright Elizabeth Báthory, that's enough baring your fangs."

Straightening out in a huff, Audette acknowledged that he was right, yet their distant voices continued to grate her nerves like parmesan;

"What a basket case!"

"How do you suppose she did that? She didn't even use a wand."

"She's a lunatic, it doesn't matterJust like her cycloptic father."

Pouting in an ugly sort of way, Audette allowed Draco to lead her to a faraway tufted chaise tucked into a corner of a branching hallway, pulling her sideway into his lap.

A splurge of the cryptic potion spilled onto the train of her precious dress as he adjusted his lanky knees below her, chugging like a sailor.

Audette did not even notice the liquid vandalism to her gown through the dwindling flames in her transfixed eyes.

Twirling her fingers absentmindedly in his shirt collar, she bent her knees to wrap around him, "Philistine whores. They relentlessly pop up out of nowhere like Whack A Mole vermin no matter how big a club I swing."

Draco perilously balanced the goblet on nearby cushions, where her flicking high heels bore a ninety percent chance of pelting the cup to oblivion by accident.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, focusing on a Japanese urn across the way with a look of dull avoidance, "Yes well, melting witches down has been a tradition for centuries - it seems to be working just fine as a modern alternative for you. Still mad at me, or was that indulgent attack cathartic enough?"

She swung her head on a rubbery neck of disappointment, inspecting those tinged icy orbs, "For one, you're disgustingly plastered, and I went abandoned all night. I don't appreciate your lack of chivalry."

Feeling as though his tender movements were all but derisive of her current mood, Audette sent her sour eyes to her lap, crossing her arms as he pet her fluffy golden waves and bounced her on his knee as if she were some ungrateful child visiting a mall Santa Clause.

"Guild meetings are not optional," his normally spectral pallor had grown visibly flushed, bangs sticking up wildly from running his fingers in a backwards track restlessly, "You wanted to talk, so get on with it. I'm growing impatient. You're wasting what little of the night I have left with you."

When she simply growled bitterly he shook her in place, leaning forward to catch her downcast gaze with a tuck of her fluffy hair, "Or...we might skip over whatever delightful bicker you have in store. That red lipstick...it's making my heart slam. This angelic dress as well..."

A flicker of his crystal orbs darted from her stubborn face and back down her body, "Quite the atom bomb baby tonight."

Despite her unresolved aggravation hot flames of abashment flooded her cheeks as they met fleeting gazes.

Oh no...he was pulling out the dreamy devil card...

He sucked in his bottom lip only slightly, thumb running up the exposed side of her cleavage teasingly where the hem of her dress hung in loose sultry grace, then along her fragile collarbone, hand gradually unfurling in a delicate shake to softly choke her throat, "This look...is bringing out something savage in me."

The second his thumb tickled her chin to raise her face she allowed herself to fall into a familiar void of attraction and desire. Their lips collided, avidly tonguing and groaning, and her fingers crawled on their own up his hairline to draw him in closer.

The organic chemistry between them intensified until his freezing hand slipped right into her dress to cup her bare breast and pinch at her nipple.

With this shocking sensitivity, the danger of his distracting charms bubbled up in the empty fish tank that had become home to her useless sea sponge of a brain. He was consuming her like a flame to oxygen, and if she didn't act fast she would end up totally suffocating.

Answers remained unresolved, answers pending that could not go for an entire punishing month in the worst case scenario...should he fail to visit.

Audette struck like a python with conviction, yanking his hair pearly back sharply, gasping for air with the delicious taste of his devilish tongue on hers, "If you seek to osculate your way out of talking, you're sorely incorrect."

Now staring down at her from her an angle he snorted in amusement, swiftly pulling the hair at the back of her head as well so that they were both wobbling in place, meeting eyes with jutting chins.

"Right," Draco tisked at the drunkard situation, "Tell me, how does this game work then? Shall we test who's wig has the strongest glue?"

They panted for a few moments in tantric silence as their expressions began trembling, weakly repressing cackling at one another's wonky faces. They both giggled at the same time, stealing sharp tugs that only heightened the foolish vibe.

Full of boozy potion Audette's goosey laughter continued to amplify until it was a full blown laugh attack, characterized by gasping squeals and watery eyes.

Draco did nothing to squelch the rising chaos unfolding in his lap. Each time she paused to peer at him through blurry vision, the sight of his pressed smile and judgmental eyes only hiked her hysteria further.

After but a minute her giddy cries were so loud and echoing that it was a miracle he wasn't going deaf at such a close range, let alone tossing her ten yards.

She reached blindly to pat his face with her free hand, oozing through bubbly tittering, "You-you stop that, look away."

He snorted again, cringing as Audette's sticky fingers and pointy almond nails scampered around on his anchored features, "I can't very well look away, you've got your talons stabbing into my skull. Don't poke my bloody eye out, you deranged fruitcake."

"Ssshh-shhh," she pressed her finger against his mouth, humming herself into a comedown. Deep breaths, deep breaths...

Her cheeks were surely as crimson as the rare Victory Red lipstick she'd chosen for that evening.

The uncontrollable balloon in her chest had just about deflated to the point where she might dare to open her eyes, when he spoke again in an amused pitch and all hope was lost, "Have you pissed your knickers over there, Jeckles? Because gravity will ensure if you piss yours, you'll piss on mine as well, and then we're going to have ourselves a very big problem."

She had come within a hair's width of peeing her lacy lingerie, and just the thought of his grumpy face inspecting a wet spot on his trousers sent her careening again.

They sat there for far too long as Audette struggled to control her fit of idiotic gibbering, Draco sarcastically commenting to confused passersby, "Can someone let my fiancée know that this whacky hag is holding me hostage?"

Her abs were actually beginning to ache, and a thick pressure was building up in her brain, but she was unable to bend over in relief.

Oh that was right, they were still pulling one another's hair.

"Let go," she quacked in a choked voice, wheezing in deep breaths to stabilize herself. Finally the balloon had been untied at the bottom, releasing air like a burbling whoopie cushion.

"Not a chance. You started it," he sniggered at her.

"Oh stop being so cheeky, Draco. You can't charm your way out of this," she exasperated, straining his hair with an additional harsh tug. She looked seriously into his silvery gaze, "There isn't going to be any bachelor party. I strictly forbit it."

"Ah, alas, there it is," he raised his eyebrows as she slowly quieted down, "My business is not yours to decide. Suppose I do want to have one."

"Suppose you do. Then I'll get out the garden sheers next time you sleep in any bed of mine," Audette ridiculously chirped back in a fairy voice that was rather contrarian to the morbid suggestion.

He formed a face of theatrical astonishment, "Well I do hope you have a close relationship with your silver hairbrush handle, because it will be a lifetime of marriage to a eunuch."

She met his concentrated eyes desperately, calculating whether or not she stood a chance at winning the battle against his circumventive strategies.

Very well, she had a strategy of her own; silent intimidation.

Discomfort seemed to blossom immediately as his sharp intuition registered a shift in her carbonated mood.

He searched her dry attention back and forth, eyebrows pinching and voice dropping deliberately, "I'm not going to reject a bachelor party Audette, otherwise it will be the ultimate form of emasculation and I'd might as well take the garden shears to myself."

Wrong answer.

She maintained the most unemotional, silent stare possible - rosy cheeks and all, noticing his eyes widening and his mouth pulling down in an antsy frown. 

He hissed at her as a drunken couple stumbled past them in the narrow hall, "What do you expect from me? I'm not some...fucking nancy boy. Do you have any idea how that article made me look? The mocking I've endured tonight?"

Well as sad as that reality was, she held her priss tongue from pointing out to him that he was in complete control of who he selected for friendship.

He seemed to be growing more restless by the second in response to her uncharacteristic muteness, "Can't we resolve this matter another time, when we're not fucking trollied to hell? There hasn't been any intercalation of such an event, ergo we are fussing over something non-existent."

The whites of his eyes were notably blemished rouge with the effects of unruly inebriation, and that furious line on his forehead had begun to appear. Perhaps he was right that it would be better discussed later, but in that case Audette would just end up stricken with worry that a bachelor party riddled with strumpets might go undetected under her nose.

Merlin could only attest to what might occur that would be worthy of a swift beheading.

She sighed, breaking her silence only to be cut off, "Non-existent as of yet. I don't trust your rakes for friends, and I especially don't trust you. You've a long way to come. It is due to the depth in which I love you that I must insist-"

He shut his eyes, groaning in such noisy frustration as she spoke that she was forced to stop.

His nails began to dig into the side of her hip, "Uggggh. Fine, fine, fucking toss the idea to the fire. It is due to the depth in which love you that I will inevitably forfeit to your bottomless demands time and time again. It doesn't matter if I want one, does it? Because we both know a bachelor party is a death wish."

She released his hair to pet his cheek, humming in sweet victory, "Hmm wise, eighteen years is a dreadfully short lifespan." While it was perhaps a tad wicked of her to impose such sanctions on his social life, she found his willing subjection incomparably thrilling and satisfying, addictive even.

Audette was a smidge of a sociopath at the end of the day, that much was certain.

She held up her hand between her plump bosoms and his pointy nose, and Draco's bleary blue eyes upon opening dropped in crisscrossed dread, "You will offer me an unbreakable vow, Mr. Malfoy, or I shall assume you are intent upon inelegant dishonesty."

His throat bobbed several times as he struggled to formulate words, swallowing with a slightly hateful glint in his right eye before affording his veiny hand to entwine around hers. 

As he spoke, his chin shriveled in contention, reciting heatedly as if he had but three seconds to spit out the undesirable string of words, "I swear not to partake in any bachelor party honored in my name."

Once the deluxe golden wiring between their palms had concluded, Audette smiled triumphantly. This was her forte, afterall; making puppets out of powerful men with invisible strings. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled like a tiny demon, purring in his ear, "Gallantry isn't dead afterall. I always knew there was a gentleman buried deep down underneath all that quidditch gear and designer clothing."

Yes and there was a devious, green eyed, ruthless, psychotic monster buried deep down underneath all of her bouffant gowns, bubbly giggles and darling rhetoric.

He balanced his sharp chin on her shoulder and let slip a series of grouchy, alcoholic exhales, "No there isn't - you said it yourself I still can't be trusted. Rather I'd do anything to keep you, it's no more honorable than that."

He'd do anything to keep her - little did he know, that was all the honor she needed in the world.

She turned her nose into his piney white hair to whisper lasciviously, gushing in a sultry coo, "Take me somewhere private as you wished. I aspire to please you as you've only just pleased me."

She ran her hand alluringly under his unbuttoned collar, pawing at his sudoric bare skin. The torrid scent of his sweat and cologne rising from his opened shirt had become an overpowering aphrodisiac upon receiving the confirmation she'd been seeking.

"You really are a piece of work," he leaned back and smirked disdainfully, bloodshot eyes glittering furiously at her for an extended moment, "You're begging for bruises after that grand slam. Get up then."

She stood first, softening her pretty lace swan dress and fluffy locks as he finished the chalice off barbarically and left it dripping sideways on the cushion.

He cocked his head at her slyly, whispering in her ear words from another time and place, "Now here I've been given the impression you might be a naughty girl; is that true, or is this going to be a bore?"

His taunting expression activated something buried deep within her memories.

Giggling in surprised recognition of the historic wording, she stepped back with the waxing adrenaline of a coming chase, Draco matching her strides carnivorously. She shrieked emphatically when he faked jumping at her, a bright glint in his eyes promising frivolous terror.

Childhood glee took over.

Audette grabbed up both sides of her lustrous gown and turned to run, wailing over her shoulder, "The only way you'll find out what kind of girl I am, is by catching me!"

As if it were 1991 and they were ten and eleven again, they ran deliriously through the building.

The walls on either side evolved from plaster and wooden wainscoting to thick ferns in the Bellarose jungle sprouting left and right. The carpet flickered between cloth and a dirt pathway, stairs became a rocky boulder climb, spouting water fountains mimicked trickling tributary systems, and the witches and wizards staring high brow at the wild behavior were extravagant garden statues.

Audette's spine fired incessantly as Draco held back just enough to frazzle her senses by snagging her dress here and there, until finally she blundered through a set of stainless steel doors that landed them within a humongous dining hall, lit by blue-toned wall sconces with flowery glass caps.

Tall ten foot pillars lined one side of the elaborate space, framed by glass panels which overtook not only the southern wall but continued upwards over the ceiling in a starry escape.

It was chalk full of decorated dining tables at three ends, ridden with silver extravagances; bowls stacked upon gilded plates, full course metallic utensils, all partnered by goblets of pure gold. The deep maroon tablecloths of authentic cotton hung in wavering sheets, as if ready to serve the Queen herself.

She stopped just within, panting and paddling backwards with hands held outright, gaze gleaming with energetic recklessness, "You wouldn't dare lay a hand on me, you beast."

"Oh but I would," he separated the doors with fierce power, sending them banging in place as he cornered his fleeing prey against a table. 

When he captured her up in his arms she squirmed and squealed blithely, wrestling dishonestly for her freedom from her handsome attacker, until the sounds of clanking and shouting caused them both to pause in place in a tangled mess.

On the other side of two swinging white gallery doors, multiple cooks were squabbling over preparations for some upcoming soiree the morning after.

Draco inhaled deeply through his nose, turning back to her with spurious vehemence in his features, "Looks like we have company next door, you'd better be a quiet girl."

Audette's gaze rested upon those fickle wiggling doors, where just beyond a handful of underpaid employees were banging steel pots and the scent of simmering cuisine was billowing out in delicious vapors. They didn't seem to be in the best of moods, stressed, if anything, and already at a boiling point without coming across two teenagers boning in their delicately designed reception area.

She shook her head, which was hot and cloudy with drunkenness and excitement, "We couldn't possibly here, the help might emerge any moment."

"All the more thrilling," his pallid blue eyes had taken on a tint of wolfish madness, "Turn around for me and step out of those panties."

They had never performed the sacred act of lovemaking in such style, mainly because Audette was still quite shy to try.

She panted for a second in self conscious terror; was she attractive enough from that divulged angle to please this impeccable boy? 

Like a weedwhacker to a garden, she'd shaved every possible crevice in advance - how bad could it be?

Catching her breath in short spurts, Audette eventually did as he requested, blinking over her shoulder at his ravenous attention whilst sliding her fragile red panties out of place. They slid down her calves to her ankles in exposing grace, and when she lifted her high heel to peel them off Draco's fingers battled with hers to grab them up immediately.

His strong hand clamped down onto her shoulder from behind, holding in his other her lingerie before her gaze in the dim lighting.

She stared at the priceless red satin and gemstones lining the private garment. She had only just accumulated it via owl with her recently instated bank account at Gringott's, laden with unfathomable stacks of gold coins from her gifted dowry - an unbelievable generosity by his hand.

He hummed into her ear, Audette now sucking in oxygen faintly, "Should you produce too much noise, these are going in your mouth. Either way, I think I'll keep them afterwards."

Then his arm reached around her to push all manner of tediously allocated dining China out of the way in a messy tumble, his other hand cascading down Audette's back so she would naturally bend into the emptied space provided on the tablecloth.

Her fingers tangled into the cloth at either side, nervous, yet overcome with aroused excitement, staring directly into the nearest shiny exterior of a golden teacup painted with a depiction of ancient Rome.

Her rib cage had never worked in such hyperdrive, body plastered there on that table, awaiting his following move.

"Give me your hands," his rich voice instructed, and Audette bent one arm after the other against her back submissively.

Little grains of dust and debris which had collected there on the ornamental cloth surface focused acutely in her vision as Draco unraveled one of her many hair ribbons, using it to bind her wrists at the base of her spine.

With a painful scritch, her wrists were manacled mercilessly.

"Open them," he demanded, and Audette obliged in burning immersion. He began to bunch up her long dress train and pile it into her fingers humiliatingly, so that her bare backside was exhibited by her own weak and confined efforts.

Satisfied with his visual of her naked peachy bum, his leather shoe pressed against the inside of her jeweled high heel to spread her shaking legs wider, the action accompanied by a symphony of metallic clinks as he unbuckled his designer belt.

She stared at his pretty face from the angle that was available to her flat against the table. His long straight bangs hung down to his nose as he darted his eyes back and forth, mouth ajar at the visual before him. In the midst of undoing his buckle he paused, shaking his head in savory disbelief.

His strong grasp surely left bruises on her pale skin then, proceeding to heinously grope and spank her in movements that caused her to flinch forward in nervous expectation.

Draco landed one hand firmly on her bare right buttock, squeezing it favorably, "This fetching heart-shaped fanny...begging to be seen all these years. Fucking hell."

He reached through his fashionable boxers beyond her view, and suddenly Audette felt his hard member sliding between her legs teasingly, before he sunk into her with a heavy and boyish groan, sculpted jaw shooting to the ornate ceiling, "Oh fuck, Audette, your ass is fucking phenomenal."

He'd made it quite clear that she would be best off to maintain utmost silence, but from such a foreign angle his cock felt twice as large, and twice as piercing.

Cups clanged and wobbled on tea plates, silverware shimmied to a plunge off the tabletop, and Audette began to predictably moan and cry against her will.

Low and behold he spared no time jamming her lingerie right into her mouth as her ankles shook in place on either side of his luxury shoes, scurrying inwards without a chance of relief.

Tied up and gagged with her own hair ribbon and panties, she was now blissfully forced to receive his impressive penetration. And it was impressive; it felt as if he were drilling for diamonds through the core of the Earth.

Long, cold fingers wrapped further around her upper thighs, his thumbs digging firmly into her hips as he angled her spine erotically, slamming her back and forth into his thrusts. 

"Oh fuck, you're arse is so...so fucking fine...and plump...and tight," he swore in apparent breathless intoxication, jaw hung low in euphoric disbelief. He met her eyes then where she was helplessly staring at him, his hot blue gaze dripping with saturated masculinity and animosity.

Each advance of his huge cock sent her head sailing ahead several inches on the table top, and every movement was incredibly rapturous and stimulating.

From the rigid angle she possessed to catch a glimpse of his face, she could see his sharp nose had pulled back in sexual determination, biting his bottom lip harshly.

He kept pounding her viciously for a few minutes longer until he crippled into a shuddering mess on the spot, scratching her back through her gown, finishing his final thrusts before stepping back and repairing his weighty belt.

Sucking on his breath he tugged loose the silk cuffs on her wrists, turning around to run a draw through his silky hair for the thousandth time that night. 

Her fingers loosened and her dress dropped, and Audette remained bent there in shocked bliss for a second, bizarrely aroused by the sticky mess he'd carelessly left between her legs.

He relieved her by taking back her panties from her mouth, pocketing them suspiciously in his jacket before supporting her to her feet and holding out the white hair ribbon which had been utilized to chain her wrists.

She took it tenderly, surprised when he lifted her chin with two fingers so that their eyes met thoughtfully, whispering down to her in a confident and crisp tone, "I'm enamored with you, Audette. You're unbelievably stunning...and completely mental."

She nodded to him reassuringly, cheeks warm with appreciation, hand running up his lapel interactively, "As I do love you, Draco. You're unbelievably handsome...and completely villainous."

They grinned teasingly at one another, obviously both tingling with romantic qualm. 

In that very instance, it felt as though no one and nothing in the world might bare a chance at separating them.

A few wordless moments passed of undiluted paradise, until the swinging doors burst open and a slew of cooks in white stained uniforms piled out in shock of the invasion to their dutifully organized space.

"What in the devil have you two troglodytes done?" the lead chef raged instantly, his towering stiff toque wobbling upon his head of chocolate curls, agape of the brutal anarchy that had occurred to the otherwise flawless presentation within the dining hall.

The victimized table in question had been scrambled at least five seats in either direction by the sexual anarchy; plates, bowls, cutlery and teacups strewn about, not to mention the cloth bunched up and drawn from either end in a terrible catastrophe.

"Time to fly, Wonderland," Draco grabbed ahold of Audette's hand to tug her out the door, as a parade of vengeful employees barreled across the karastan carpeting with silver soup spoons held theatrically high like swords.

Time slowed down as they pelted from the gourmet militia back towards the packed lounge - barreling through the decorated halls in a drunken flurry of wavering silk and vicuna suit textiles, tussled blond locks, and passionately childish smiles cast back and forth.

Running, as if to evade the world and all of it's reckoning. It was too bad that they were in fact, unknowingly running straight towards the reckoning of a century.

1