How do you live a good life?
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is place i hate the most place where new life is born and also where people loose their loved once 'hospital '.

You can see all kind of emotion in the hospital people smiling because their loved once is safe and they can take him home maybe they are not able to live like they were used to before but glad that they can start their new life again smiling,showing joy,tears of happiness.

And if you move little further you can see the family sadden by the news the doctor bring for them unable to meet their eye doctor walk away crying voices can be heard from the family members other family members consoling them taking crying members outside of the hospital so that they won't disturb other patient and let their sorrow out.

People who are present in that place also sadden because of seeing the crying family members showing sympathy.

Outside of the operation waiting room another family praying to the god for the operation succession.worry attached on their faces other family member seeking help from the relatives so that they can pay the hospital fees only few of them ready to help.other relatives disappear like they never exist before.

Some relatives are only their to look good in other people eyes telling the other relatives that only we were persent on this situation.

Watching the family struggle seeing their misery like they were not close relative but some one they know not lending any help after some good words leaving and never showing themselves again.

That very relatives when they were in trouble and needed help only this family help them and when that family is in this situation they are leaving them behind.

I see that happening to lot's of people and experience with my own family.

well half of my life i keep visiting the hospital now it's like my second home to spend so much time in hospital when i am only 19 year old sure sucks.

''hi samarth how are you ?''

''I am doing Much better than before doctor shukla''

''Glad to know that well i check your report and its normal.but always do thing moderately okay''

''Okay doctor i will''

"Thank you doctor shukla"

"Really thank you so much doctor shukla or else i don't want to imagine what could have happened to my child"

"Dear don't say that we should thank the doctor and god for saving our son life"

"That's right mr and mrs sharma i just did my job also thanks to grace of god and samarth stong will to live that it can happen"

"When did i have the strong will to live" as i am thinking about this i saw my parents and doctor shukla smiling.

doctor shukla must be relieve that has patient is well and shows good recovering.

This old kindly smiling doctor is manohar shukla who help me recover from the cancer only because of him that it can be identify in early stage or else i'll  be dead by now.

I always thought of the worse case scenarios  so that's why death doesn't scares me any more when i am in hospital their all kind of negative emotion built up inside of me.

To distract my self i start reading novels specially reincarnate or isekai novel those are the novels i find very interesting because of the context starting in new world,new life,well build body,lot's of beautiful gir! ahem! Over all i start liking this kinda of novel.

it also lead me to think about what happened after death can i meet god? or messenger something like that or all its end their after death you don't go to reincarnation.theirs lot of question so i was looking forward to my judgement day but i recover thanks to doctor shukla.

If my parents knew i am thinking about death and all of this.they be very mad about it especially my mom she never leave me alone my situation will be worse than death.

My parents couldn't entertain that thought any parents couldn't seeing their child dying in front of them is what make parents scared the most.

 the guilt,the sarrow,not able to do anything for their child makes them helpless its break them,thats really their lowest point in their life.

Thinking about all of this make me want live a really good life for my parent's with this thought i stare at the window looking out the beautiful scenery. 

"I have given chance in life i should be thankful and live a good life"

But how do you live a good life (-_-)?

0