Personal Jesus
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is not much longer till they fall back together again. They can hardly help it. A few hours perhaps. As night falls again, Tallmadge simply paces, he seems… high strung. Not that Audrey can blame him. She had half a mind to lecture Ben on the lack of consistency in ‘morals’ amongst his comrades and Congress but thinks better of it. 

 

Instead, a cold, but soft ungloved hand presses his lips a moment. As though to shush him but not condescendingly. Remarkably, the young man listened. 

 

“I..” he began to say, evidently a bit flustered. 

 

“What?” She asked. “You are a preacher's son, aren’t you?” She pressed the question gently. 

 

“Well, yes, but I— how…” Ben said, struggling for words, damn his nerves, damn this grand scheme whatever it was. 

 

Audrey merely laughed. 

 

“Vampires can read minds, ma chér,” she explained. 

 

“Seeing as we’ve both been thoroughly exposed,” a dainty laugh. 

 

“I want you to hear my confession,” Audrey said with a sigh. 

 

“Yes,” Benjamin agreed, words coming to him before he can summon a no. 

 

She was, admittedly fascinating, in most manners of speaking, still, he wasn’t sure how wise this was. They were strangers in a strange land, pulled together through, what? Faith? God? The devil? All of the above? 

 

He didn’t know and at the moment he wasn’t entirely sure he could muster the will to care for such ideas. It all seemed unreal. 

 

“But, I am not a priest,” he said. 

 

A soft smirk crosses Audrey’s pink lips. 

 

“That is true,” Audrey said. “Let us call it then, a case of making do. I haven’t seen any semblance of heaven's light in quite some time, ma chér.” 

Gently, Audrey tugs him upstairs. He didn’t know what he had expected. She was, well, an academician after all. 

 

“I want you to hear my every word. I want you to punish me,” Audrey murmured, as her dress falls to the floor and she is left merely in her chemise in stockings. 

 

Ben gulped, he was not all sure he could do it. 

 

And yet, as green eyes gaze at him softly, black hair like some chthonic angel or Valkyrie, he decides then, he shall not back out. 

 

Audrey gets to her knees with an eagerness about her. 

 

Taking her chin up Benjamin kissed her hard, as he unties his cravat and undone his clothes.

 

Audrey cannot help the whine that escaped her. 

 

“I laid down with the devil,” Audrey began to say as though at a confessional. “I’ve committed everything from the crime of taking life, to adultery, lust and lying. I have fed my inner beast when it was hungry and suppressed the Good God.” 

 

It’s wrong, he knows, this very soul he seems enraptured by, but she had requested his assistance and what’s more… punishment. So surely he would aid her. If only a momentary consolation for an existence like hers. 

 

Almost daintily Audrey takes his length in her hands and begins to stroke him. Then, she replaces her hand with her mouth and eagerly swallows him. 

 

Ben’s hand finds its way into her raven hair and tugs roughly, again and again. 

 

Finally, Audrey pulls away, whimpering but not uneasy she seems pleased with herself. 

 

‘Punish me,’ she insisted. Well, then, that she would have. 

 

“Turn around, so I can take you properly,” Ben said. 

 

Audrey does as instructed, at last removing her chemise. 

 

Aching and desperate and unbearably wet. 

 

Ben lined himself up with her desperate heat and tugging her hair let out a hiss, then a whine. 

 

Audrey takes him all too eagerly, raven hair falling a mess around her pretty face. Ben tugs her hair, not enough to hurt, but enough to feel something. 

 

“Fuck!” Audrey screamed. Pressing against him. “Yes! Yes!” She cried out. 

 

“Make me yours, your whore, your Mary Magdalene,” she insisted between soft cries. 

 

The noises she makes are enough to drive any experienced man over the edge, let alone Ben. 

 

“Take it! Take it! Oh! Oh—-!” He cried out edging closer and closer, and then… 

 

The pleasure overtakes them as their minds white out with the throbbing need of one another. 

 

It was wrong, they both knew. It was small wonder they had not done anything so blasphemous sooner. 

 

Couldn’t leave if I tried.

0