Chapter 7: Shiki vs Castellan
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•(Sakura Cosmos) Planet of Robots Grandbell•

Town Plaza

•••

Castellan continued speaking. Once, this place had humans and machines living in harmony. Grandbell, the Kingdom of fantasy and dreams, but when the guests stopped coming. The humans abandoned us.They simply left, not even bothering to dispose of us...and now, at last, A human has arrived with a ship. The time has come for us to strike back. Castellan said

But, I'm human!!!. I never left you alone. Shiki asked

You don't have a ship,..you are the demon King's whelp. We simply didn't bother to kill you. Castellan said

We will get our "REVENGE" on the human!!! Bots will rule the world!!! The town robot's shouted. With that said the robots jumped at Shiki.

Shiki just stand there, he still couldn't believed what's was going on.

Shiki!!! Rebecca called out to him, but the robots knocked him to the ground and started stepping on him.

Why are you? Guy!.I thought we were friends. Shiki asked while been stepped on.

Humans and machines are not friends. Michael said

"Stop it!!! This is to much!!! Rebecca shouted. Rebecca started remembering mithra words.  " Come, now you're our first guest in a hundred years! "So let's us all have a party! ".

Up until today you were all living happily together. How can you do this?!

Rebecca was crying, tears started running down her face.

Shiki said ,everyone here was his friend." He said you were his friend!!. " How can you be so Cruel?!!.

You can be friends with anyone! It doesn't matter if you're human or machines!!!. Rebecca shouted while crying.

Shiki looked at Rebecca.

"If you have a friend who Will shed tears for you, you better treasure that friend forever". Shiki remembered his grandpa words.  

"SILENCE WENCH!!!....Or would you have me execute you this instant?!! Castellan shouted at Rebecca

Rebecca shuts her eyes. Go a head and try!!. "I just happen to have..... Rebecca started shouting, but Shiki interrupted her.

Shiki right hand was now glowing green colored ether, lines started running up his arm.. 

" BOOM!!

Shiki rise from the ground sending the robots around him flying without touching them. He rose his right arm to the air.

Rebecca was shock! Castellan just looked at Shiki.

What is that?!! Rebecca asked while looking at Shiki arm.

I guess we're not friends anymore. Shiki asked

FRIENDSHIPS is not programmed into our system. Castellan answer Shiki

Since the guys punches and kicks didn't hurt, I thought maybe you didn't mean it. Shiki said

The "demon king bequeathed you that power ". Show me what it can do! Castellan said with his arms spread wide.

Grandpa told me. If you have a friend who will shed tears for you, you better treasure that friend forever........ "And fight for those tears!! Shiki said with his expression turning serious.

Rebecca blush, with a surprise look on her face.

"PERISH HUMAN"!!!! Castellan shouted while launching at shiki.

Castellan punch at Shiki. Shiki pulled back his right arm returning the punch.

MY, NAME..... IS SHIKI!!!! Shiki shouted back.

" BOOM"

Both fists almost started touching before Castellan was sent flying back. Rebecca watched both of them fighting before happy untie her.

Happy!! Rebecca shouted

Heh heh heh. with my power, these ropes didn't stand a chance. Happy said.

Castellan attacks Shiki again with a another punch. Shiki jumped and started floating, before front flicking and sticking on the wall sideways, looking down at Castellan who smashed into the ground.

That power Shiki is using?. He landed on the wall. Rebecca asked. It's "ETHER GEAR" happy said, happy was surprised by Shiki power.

Castellan aimed his right palm at shiki revealing a gun nozzle, before he started shooting at him.

"RATTA TA TA TA TA>

Shiki started running on the wall sideways dodging the bullets he jumped in the air while turning his body upside down Preparing his fist.

Ether gear? You mean? Rebecca asked.

Aye. Gear that takes his body ether flow and configures it to power him."A POWER FROM THE DARK AGES"!!!. Happy said

I can't believe someone out here can use ether gear.. Rebecca said

Castellan continued firing at shiki.

"your efforts are futile! We bots are perfect marksman, A human can never evade our fire!!! Castellan said

Shiki started falling at a fast speed towards Castellan while dodging the bullets left and right.

"Well I Can! Shiki shouted

"You cannot do anything!!! You don't even have the courage to leave this island!!! Castellan shouted back at Shiki 

Shiki whirled in the air towards the ground at Castellan while readying his fist for a attack

" MAGI-MECH,... ATTACK...... GRAVITY FIST!!!!

Shiki fisted Castellan. Destroying the ground, leaving a huge hole.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM"

"The ground! aaaaaaah, Rebecca shouted. That really packs a punch, waaaaahh!. Happy shouted

Both of them was falling towards the hole in the ground, happy use both front paws and grabbed Rebecca right hand,... However both of them stopped falling over the hole before they started floating. Shiki holds on to Rebecca left hand.

We're floating?! Rebecca asked...Gravity ether gear!!! happy said

Shiki looked down at them while floating them over the huge.

It's the power I inherited from my grandpa. Shiki said

KILL!!!....KILL THE HUMANS!!... MACHINES WILL RULE!!!

john and other robots started shouting while running to the huge hole. Shiki looked back at them his expression turning sad 

Which way to your ship Shiki asked Rebecca. It's that way but... 

Shiki pointed his finger North. Okay, point gravity north by Northwest. Shiki said...... And with they started falling.

Huh?! What's...... Happening, I'm falling sideways!! Aaaaaaah.. Rebecca shouted.

DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!!....AFTER THEM!!....HUMANS ARE THE ENEMY!!.. Three bots shouting while running after them.

............

Is that it? Shiki asked, when he saw a blue small ship that looked like a fish, in the water.

Yeah!! Rebecca answer him.. Shiki landed on the ground near her ship with happy and Rebecca.

The robots in the distance was still chasing after them. Shiki turned towards the robots.

Okay! Go!..shiki said to Rebecca

What about you?! Rebecca asked Shiki

Shiki was sad he looked at the bots before answering.

I'm staying here. Shiki said

Rebecca grabbed Shiki by his shirt collar and started pulling him on the ground towards her ship.

"No. You're coming with me!!! We're friends, aren't we!! Rebecca asked with her face turning a little red while looking back at shiki.

Rebecca, Happy and Shiki Aboard the ship before Rebecca takes off for outer space.

"AQUA WING! BLAST OFF!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2