Chapter 1 : Set up
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aoi Cosmos....

Rule by Emperor Poseidon Nero one of the six demon generals or Oración Seis Galáctica (O.S.G)....The Aoi Cosmos is  home to quite a large number of aquatic life, with on Ocean in space.

 

In the Aoi Cosmos on a planet name foresta. A planet full of trees and other plants life also said to have delicious food... However, deep within the forest two shadowy group's was making a deal..... Troy a criminal, weapons dealer was playing in the palm of the "Cosmic Government's" hands ...

 

 

Troy step forward to sell the weapons in his briefcase .." Two Million Glee" as troy said that he look past his six guards then turn around to look at the peoples he making a deal with in front of him...

 

An O-Tech girl walk up to a boy in full black, with a black mask  look like a crow covering his face ... The O-Tech girl also wears full black but no mask ...

Lord Tello I have a bad feeling about this...the O-Tech girl said to the boy in the mask.

 

Aah.. Sharp as always "MG" but still, do you think these weapons dealer are involve?..

Tello say it so that the two male robots that came along with them have an idea of what's going down.

 

Tello looked at troy, are you with them? Tello asked troy in a cold tone.

Troy take a step back before speaking, no...I don't know what you're talking about.

 

I see, you can sleep now... Tello said

Troy was finding it hard to take a single breath of fresh air the atmosphere around him started to changes he turned to his guards that was now sleeping....

WHAT!.. The last word he said before fall to the ground unconscious an started sleeping like is men....

 

The O-Tech girl look at her lord before, speaking Lord Tello the robots we leave behind are being Destroy..

I see, so it's a "Set Up"....fufufufufufu 

 

(SAKURA COSMOS) 

In the sakura cosmos cherry blossom could be see everywhere through out space..

 

" GRANDBELL PLANET OF ROBOTS " 

 

Rebecca a blonde girl with blue eyes, she a b-cuber that love to make videos for her Channel...

Two hours ago Rebecca touchdown on a planet call Grandbell with her best friend happy a talking blue cat, everything was going well we are the the first guest on grandbell in over 100years...

 

WELCOME!!! TO GRANDBELL KINGDOM OF DREAMS!!

A lots of robots line up in two row to welcome them.

Oooh!! Rebecca was surprise.

Bots everywhere... happy said

 

What kind of dreams do you desire? Would you like to go on a quests, like a heroic adventurer or would you like to live in a castle like Royal Princess?

This is the kingdom that will make your dreams come true.

THIS IS GRANDBELL!!! Said a old looking male robot.

Oooh! 

Tell us your dream?

 

I want to get one million subscribers to my Aoneko Channel!!

Oh! Am I allowed to record? Rebecca asked

Channel? The old bot repeat.

Rebecca looked at the robots before asking could you do that one more time from the top? The part where you say "THIS IS GRANDBELL"!!! I wasn't recording.

Rebecca you forget your cat ears. happy said

What? Ohno!

The old bot looked at the others robots before speaking, She's quite the guest, isn't she?

.....

Woohoo! This is so fun!!! Amusement park all to ourselves! Even the food fits in with the theme. 

And they have stuff like this! Happy hold up a paper with" LET'S QUEST" write on it ..

That would make a perfect video... Rebecca said

.......

Happy and Rebecca set off for their quest now they reached the forest, in front of them is a huge robot cat.

Its huge!! You know now that I look at it.... It's a kitty! Rebecca said

Happy close his eyes an said, here we go...

Its sooooo cuuuuute! Rebecca said... At the same time the robot cat fall face first on the ground....

"Kittyyy!!!Aaaaahhh .. Rebecca shouted

Rebecca and happy roll out of the way...

Rebecca now sitting with her legs open, she close them when she saw a boy staring at her

A boy was standing on top of the huge cat head...

 

a Person Rebecca said.. Eeeeeeeek I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry....

 

HUMAN!!!! the tall black hair boy said, with a look of surprise on his face.

 

 

 

 


 

2