Chapter 3: Rock vs Air
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Aoi cosmos - planet foresta)

 

Tello was Surprise! However both attacks hits something then fell to the ground.

What!!... bob shouted in a loud voice, his two subs commander keep on firing but the same thing happened.

Then Tello started speaking, "Air Dome" 

Bob turned back his attention to tello.....I see, you have "Air ether gear" huh, no wonder you knock out those guys without touching them. Bob said

I Thought your power allows you to manipulate shadows. Bob asked

Bob step forward an activate his ether gear, rocks started to forms around his arms and legs.

....................... 

Machine girl ran with the two male robots to her left and right With out looking back, they don't even know about the elemental attacks that targeted them.

MG Could hear all the shooting and fighting taking place near her ship that the robots was guarding.

Robots with a dark crow logo could be seeing shooting at government soldiers that return fire back on them, bodies of both sides was laying on the ground. She recall her lord words.

"Take back as much robots you can"..with that her right arm started changing shape into a weapon, a " Machine Gun".

MG continue running, now her group was in range to open fire on her enemies, "Kill them All"..MG shouted.. the robots with her started firing machine girl started shooting as well, the cosmic government soldiers bodies was dropping everywhere with her surprise attack one after the other.

Take Cover!!!! Said one of the government soldier, but it was already too late for them. Machine girl continues waving she gun arm, she only stop when one enemy remain.

The last soldier looked at the ones coming from the side who wipes out his fellow men, what he saw surprised him, a beautiful O-Tech girl dress in full black, her body was seventy percent or more machine, with two robots behind her.

Machine girl walked up to the last soldier.

Super Commander bob unit only have two hundred men over Fifty die before machine girl joined.

"Please Don't Kill Me"! The soldier shouted

Machine girl right hand started changing shape again turning into a blade. Before she started speaking.

~You came here to destroy my ship and more importantly I can only take back seventeen robots that are in good shape out of the one hundred that came.. Machine girl let out a Sigh 

" SO YOU DIE"!!! With that said machine girl behead him.

She turned to the robots than speak, loads up the ship with the fallen bots..she when to her ship to take off her Lord's spacecraft his fighter jet " The Mini dark crow "  it design was of raven crow, once she lower the jet to the ground she waited for the robots to finish loading the ship.

••••••••••••••••••••

After bob makes his "armor of rock", he launched himself at tello with frightening speed before attacking tello.

"Rock Punch "

Tello leap out of the way using air,then attack 

"Air suppression "

Tello used his ether gear making it hard for them to breathe, he was targeting bob two sub commanders mostly

Bob hear when mark and bull both  hit the ground, he jumped back towards them with out taking his eyes off of tello.

Both of them was now unconscious, before bob could Check if they're dead or alive tello makes his move.

"Air Walk"

Tello was now running in the air before using his ether gear again.

"Air Bullets "

Tello make two gun fingers an started shooting compress Air at bob.

Bob react to tello attacks an created A wall of rocks.

"Rock Wall"

I need to get out of his domain an fast! Bob though to himself

He use his ether gear creating ten rocks, the size of a car then launch them at Tello in the air.

"Rock Rocket"

Tello dodges all ten rocks while flying down towards bob, all ten rocks break through Tello air dome causing fresh air to enter the space.

Bob smile an Prepare his fist to meet tello.

"Rock Punch "

"Air Punch "

Both ether gear clash creating a shock wave through out the forest.

Bob was trying to overpower tello, but Tello front flick with an over head kick to bob face.

"Air Kick" 

Tello kick bob against the ground he bounce similar to a ball before tello spin an kicked him again. 

Sending him flying into a tree.

"Whirling Air Kick"...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2