Future 2
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 2- Vs Orochimaru

"So you have that thing...inside of you" said Sakura.

"Yes" said Naruto looking broken. He didn't want anyone knowing this yet.

This was the first time rookie 9 saw Naruto like this.

"Relax dobe; you can't even fight an academy student properly. There is no way you can be the kyubi" said Sasuke.

"Yeah dude, pack doesn't betray you for something like this" said Kiba.

"Well as long as it's sealed up properly" said Ino as she looked at Naruto with a bit of fear. But at least she didn't hate him.

"Yeah it's too troublesome to see you as the kyubi" said Shikamaru.

"Yup" said Choji.

"You should have told us beforehand though...so the killer intent I felt in wave was of that kyubi" said Sakura.

Naruto nodded.

"You can't be the monster nazenara" said Shino.

"I-I don't think y-you are a monster N-Naruto-kun" said Hinata.

Shino looked mortified by being interrupted by Hinata, but couldn't show it.

'This is fate my child...we of the aburame clan can't be social even if we wanted' thought Shibi.

Neji looked a bit troubled.

"YES THIS IS THE FLAMES OF YOUTH WHICH CAN BURN THROUGH THE DARKNESS" shouted out Lee.

"LEE" shouted Gai.

"GAI-SENSEI" shouted Lee.

"LEE" shouted Gai.

"GAI-SENSEI" shouted Lee.

"LEE" shouted Gai.

"GAI-SENSEI" shouted Lee.

"LEE" shouted Gai.

"GAI-SENSEI" shouted Lee.

And they gave a manly hug to each other. Everyone looked away in disgust and Tenten and Neji sighed.

Kurenai and Kakashi couldn't dispel the sunset and beach Genjutsu no matter how much they tried.

Naruto cheered up by the events. He tried his hardest to block the tears away.

"But I'm surprised you haven't even once flinched when the academy taught us about the kyubi" said Shikamaru.

"I came to know about this on the day of our graduation" said Naruto.

"Alright, we still have to see the fight against Orochimaru" said Shikaku.

Everyone in the room tensed again.

"Five element seal" said the lady as she thrust her purple flaming fingers on Naruto's seal. It appeared above Naruto's jinchuuriki seal.

"Damn he really used it" said Jiraiya.

"What was that Jiraiya-sama?" asked Shikamaru.

"That's a seal used to block away the kyubi's chakra from reaching Naruto's body. It also messes with your chakra control" said Kakashi.

"Ah, what did you say about me Sasuke?" asked Naruto suddenly angered, remembering his rival saying something abot not being able to defeat academy students.

Sasuke sighed.

"Should you be worried about that?" asked Choji sweat dropping.

Everyone except Hiashi laughed.

The lady proceeded to throw the unconscious Naruto towards the ground after taking their scroll from them.

'He's going to fall at this rate' thought Sakura.

"Naruto" shouted Sakura and threw a kunai at him which stuck his jacket attaching it to a tree.

"Thanks Sakura-chan" said Naruto giving her a foxy smile.

"What's wrong Sasuke-kun?" asked Sakura.

Sasuke was still paralyzed from fear.

"Why the hell are you this scared teme?" asked Naruto.

"Shut up dobe" said Naruto.

"Naruto is different from you Sasuke-kun, he's dumber and a nuisance sometimes but at least he's not a coward. Right, Sasuke-kun?" asked Sakura with tears in her eyes.

This seemed to have some effect.

'Foolish brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me...detest me, and survive in an unsightly way, run...run and cling to life'

Sasuke gave them a look which said don't-say-a-word-or-I-will-castrate-you.

'No' thought Sasuke and activated his sharingan.

'He definitely is a part of the uchiha clan…his blood must be making him excited' thought the lady and dispelled her summon.

'I will take my time to see how strong you are' thought the lady.

"Sasuke-kun" said Sakura relieved.

Sasuke drew a kunai and put it in his mouth.

'I have to survive to kill my brother…when that thought comes to my mind…I realized that I was the one who was acting like an idiot, Naruto, Sakura…how can someone who can't risk his life here kill him' thought Sasuke.

"This is Orochimaru we are talking about kid" said Asuma worrying.

"It's not like he has a choice anymore" said Inoichi.

"Where is the proctor?" asked Tsume.

Sasuke charged at the lady but Orochimaru produced a gust of wind, Sasuke jumped up then launched some kunai at her which were dodged, then he launched himself at the lady and punched her but was blocked, it was followed by a kick which was blocked too, Sasuke flipped behind the lady while dodging a kick.

Both of them charged at each other and engaged in a taijutsu spar for some seconds with neither of them getting a clear hit on anyone.

'I can see' thought Sasuke while blocking and dodging some punches and kicks.

Seeing this, the lady jumped and went behind Sasuke then started moving around in an incredible speed.

'I can see' thought Sasuke as he dodged a slam from the lady whose body was elongated like a snake.

'I can see you' thought Sasuke launching some fireballs at the lady, following it up by a stream of fire, engulfing her in a torrent of fire.

When it dissipated from the smoke came out the lady slithering like a snake swiping at Sasuke but he dodged by jumping back and releasing his breath before taking his uchiha stance.

"Holy shit" said Kiba awed by the battle.

"Indeed, Sasuke-san is battling it out with a sanin" said Shino.

"Troublesome…I don't think he is serious yet" said Shikamaru.

"You're right, but that doesn't make it any less impressive" said Asuma.

"Cha take that, see this is the power of my Sasuke-kun" said Sakura.

"Forehead, he is mine" said Ino.

"What did you say Ino-pig?" asked Sakura.

'Pretty good…he was able to predict where I was going to move and acted accordingly…he must be able to see me' thought Orochimaru.

Orochimaru released another burst of wind which Sasuke dodged by jumping up. Then he launched himself at the lady and bound her by wrapping himself around her.

"No Sasuke" said Kakashi.

Everyone looked at him oddly.

"He was tricked" said Choza.

Then Sasuke jumped down making her head fall down on the tree below them.

"I got you" shouted Sasuke.

'Falcon drop' thought Sasuke as he watched her whole body shook from the impact, then her hands fell limply to the side.

Sasuke let go of the body only for it to dissolve into mud.

"Come on" said Kiba.

Suddenly projectiles were launched at him, but he dodged them all, he jumped down and drew ninja wire form his holster, he then tied it around a branch and swung himself around the tree to land in another branch.

Just as he looked back he was sucker punched in his face by the lady who used her chance to body blow, punch and then knee him.

In the end of the combo she punched him in the face making Sasuke go flying back.

"That was too easy…You're not living up to the name of the uchiha…oh well, I'm going to slowly beat you and then kill you…" said the lady never noticing the explosives planted around her coat.

Sasuke smirked.

"What? You have something in mind" asked Kakashi.

"You will see my new jutsu Kakashi" said Sasuke.

Naruto stared intently.

"Just like a bug" said the lady.

The bombs exploded making her stumble forward. Sasuke used this chance to jump away to a nearby branch and draw some kunai.

He then launched them they never hit the lady; they had wires tied around their handle. Sasuke was controlling them by wires in his hands and mouth.

"This is…sharingan controlled triple windmill blade" said the lady looking around in surprise just as Sasuke bound her to a tree tightly using the wire.

"Fire style: dragon fire jutsu" said Sasuke and launched a stream of fire through the wire. The lady was being burned alive as it travelled through her body.

"Sasuke-kun, you did it" said Sakura as Sasuke panted in exhaustion.

"Not bad kid" said Asuma.

Jiraiya whistled.

Everyone appraised Sasuke's skill.

Sasuke smirked.

Naruto grumbled at his rival's success.

The girls except for Tenten and Hinata squealed.

"SUCH IS THE FLAMES OF YOUTH" said Gai.

"But it won't be enough" said Kakashi.

"Are you okay? Get a hold of yourself" said Sakura.

But the lady cut through the wires by brute force and walked forward. Behind her burned skin was another layer of pale skin.

"EWW" shouted many of them, especially the young ones.

"So that's what you meant?" asked Asuma.

Hiruzen nodded.

Suddenly Sakura and Sasuke found themselves unable to move.

"Is this a form of paralysis" said Sasuke.

"I'm impressed that you can use your sharingan so well despite your young age…you live up to the name of the uchiha…I want you after all" said Orochimaru revealing his sound headband.

"You two are definitely brothers, your eyes say that you carry more potential than Itachi" said the lady.

"Who are you?" asked Sasuke angrily.

"My name Orochimaru…if you wish to see me again then get through the exam as your life depended on it…" said the lady burning team 7's scroll in green flames and her/his neck extended going towards the uchiha and bit him in the neck.

When it was done a black marking was revealed in his neck.

"So that's why he came here" said Tsume.

"What did you do to Sasuke-kun?" asked Sakura as she watched Sasuke shout in pain, groan and writhing in pain as he collapsed to the ground slowly falling unconscious.

"I gave him a farewell present…Sasuke-kun will definitely seek me, he will seek me for power. It was fun seeing a lot of your moves" said Orochimaru and phased inside the ground.

"What was that?" asked Choji.

"A cursed seal" said Kurenai.

"W-what is that sensei?" asked Hinata shyly.

"It is a seal that gives one tremendous power on the cost of the user's freedom. It will bind you to Orochimaru as a slave if you use it. It feeds on your dark emotions to manipulate you" said Kakashi.

'Uchiha as a slave' thought Sasuke frowning.

"It's been a long time, Anko" said Orochimaru.

"You are an extremely dangerous S-rank wanted criminal, that's why I'm going to kill you even at the cost of my life…it's my job as your former subordinate who learned everything from you, right Orochimaru" said Anko.

Kurenai sighed.

"Who is it sensei? How can she wear such a provoking clothing" said Kiba covering his nose.

"She is my friend Anko, a former student of Orochimaru and a holder of curse seal" said Kurenai.

She drew some senbon.

"You can't" said Orochimaru.

Just as she was about to throw them towards him, his tongue came lunging towards him. Anko dodged, upwards but the tongue followed and caught a grip of her hand making her let go of the senbon.

She dropped to the ground and shook her hand off.

"Hidden shadow snake hands" said Anko and four snake came out of her other arm's sleeve and launched themselves at Orochimaru.

"I won't let you get away" said Anko.

He was caught and was pulled in by Anko; she slammed him into the tree in front of her. Then she grabbed a hold of his palm and used her own to join them together before slamming a kunai to her hand to trap him.

"I got you…Orochimaru, I'm going to borrow your left hand" said Anko and made some hand signs using Orochimaru's hand.

"You fool" shouted Jiraiya.

"What is it Jiraiya-sama?" asked Kurenai.

"She is about to commit suicide" said Jiraiya.

"That seal is…" said Orochimaru.

"That's right, you and I are going to die here" said Anko.

But before she could perform her jutsu she was stopped by Orochimaru's laugh.

"Are you trying to commit suicide?" asked Orochimaru.

Suddenly another Orochimaru appeared behind her.

"That's a replacement" said Orochimaru from behind and the man in front of him dissolved in mud.

"You're one of the village's special jonin, so don't use the forbidden jutsu I taught you" said Orochimaru and stopped the blade Anko threw at him.

"I told you that's useless" said Orochimaru in his full glory as he peeled of the rest of his burned face.

Suddenly Anko clutched her neck in pain and dropped down to the ground.

Orochimaru walked towards her.

"Why did you come…" asked Anko.

"We haven't seen each other in a long time, but you're treating me so coldly" said Orochimaru.

"Did you come to assassinate Hokage-sama?" asked Anko gritting her teeth due to pain.

"No, no. I still don't have enough men to do that…so I was planning on 'reserving' some of the outstanding ones in this village" said Orochimaru.

"Being an uchiha must be quite a drag" said Shikamaru.

Sasuke glared at him.

"I just gave someone that same cursed seal as a present a while ago…there's a boy I want" said Orochimaru.

"Pedo-snake bastard" said Naruto.

Jiraiya snickered.

"As usual you do what you want…but that boy is going to die" said Anko.

"WHAT?" shouted Naruto.

"That's another risk in this seal" said Kakashi.

"NOOO" shouted Sakura.

"I'm going to live, am I not?" asked Sasuke to the sandaime coolly.

"Yes" said Sandaime.

"But that also raises the chance of you defecting the village" said Shikaku.

Sasuke glared at him.

"Don't worry, if he does then I will shove a kunai up using Kakashi sensei's ultimate taijutsu technique" said Naruto giving the man a thumbs up.

Sasuke started sweating bullets.

"Yes, there's only ten percent chance that he will survive…but he might be like you and not die" said Orochimaru.

"You seem quite interested in this boy" said Orochimaru.

Orochimaru caressed Anko's cheek taking her by surprise.

"Are you jealous?" asked Orochimaru.

"Are you still angry that I used you, then cast you off like that" said Orochimaru.

"Are you angry that I made my way with you using your affection for me to gain your trust and made you betray your village…oh you don't remember that do you?" asked Orochimaru.

"What a piece of trash" said Shikamaru with lot of passion unexpected from him.

Anko glared at him.

"Unlike you he seems like an excellent ninja, after all he is the boy who carries the abilities of an uchiha, his body is beautiful and he is capable of being my successor" said Orochimaru.

Naruto laughed as Sasuke turned red.

"Your body is beautiful" said Naruto and Kiba and Choji laughed. Hell even sandaime, Jiraiya and Tsume laughed.

Sakura and Ino bonked him on the head.

"If he survives, things will become interesting. Whatever you do, don't cancel the exam. Three from my village are under your care" said Orochimaru.

"I'm going to enjoy this, if you take away my joy…it will be over for the village of Konoha" said Orochimaru and walked away.

"Heh…old man will beat the hell out of you dattebayo" said Naruto.

"No, he has already surpasses me, he was a genius when he was in my genin team" said Hiruzen.

Collective gasp from everyone was heard.

"He is stronger than you Hokage-sama" said Tenzo, speaking for the first time in the entire day.

"The only one who could stop him now would be Jiraiya here or Minato who is unfortunately dead" said Hiruzen grimly.

2) Naruto vs Kiba (Chunin exam preliminaries)

"Hell yeah, it's my turn to fight" said Kiba.

"Bring it on dog breath" said Naruto.

"You think you can match me dead last" said Kiba.

"Naruto's chakra control will still be messed up, so chance is even if you win it won't be fair nazenara…" said Shino.

"Oh that's right, how I can win then dattebayo…" said Naruto worried suddenly.

"Tenzo-kun, this fight will be rather amusing, so please bring some food for the guests here" said Hokage.

"Yes Hokage-sama" said Tenzo.

'What am I, a food courtier' thought Tenzo.

"Alright then let's this show go down on the road dattebayo" said Naruto.


This chapter is smaller than the previous one. But I wanted to make a separate chapter for the chunin exams.

Ja ne.

1