Future 5
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto, but I wish I owned Boruto anime...they ruined the Mitsuki arc with their horrible pacing and execution. It could have gone a lot better; honestly the plot was pretty well planned.


Ch 5- Sarada Uchiha (Part 2)

"Sarada went after Naruto?" asked Sakura sitting on a hospital bed.

"At least according to Shikamaru" said a black haired lady wearing a black kimono.

"Isn't that...Shizune" said Jiraiya.

"So it means hime did become the fifth Hokage" said Hiruzen.

"Who is she Hokage-sama?" asked Ino.

"She is a disciple of Tsunade-sama, which means she is your future senpai Sakura" said Sandaime.

'SHANNARO, I still can't believe that I become Tsunade-sama's apprentice, maybe that's why Sasuke-kun married me'

"I see" nodded Sakura.

'Maybe, if I become Tsunade-sama's apprentice Sasuke-kun will choose me over forehead girl' thought Ino.

"Where, where is she headed?" asked Sakura.

Shizune quickly stopped her from getting out of bed.

"Who said you can get out of bed? I think she just wants to ask Sasuke some questions. She had an old photo of him with his ex-partners" said Shizune.

Sakura looked surprised.

"So, she knows…about the photo" said Sakura.

"Can you blame her? She is old enough to wander about her father" said Shizune.

"Definitely, if it forced her to awaken her sharingan" said Hiruzen.

"Do you need to…see something horrifying to awaken…you know the sharingan" said Tenten.

"Yes, as far as I know, Fugaku awakened it after he watched his clansman lose their arms" said Hiashi.

"That was some bitter memories" said Jiraiya.

"You two knew my father" said Sasuke narrowing his eyes.

Jiraiya looked at him.

"He was under my team alongside Hiashi and Minato, didn't he tell you that" said Jiraiya.

'My father was…under this pervert' thought Sasuke in disgust.

Sasuke didn't show his emotions and just nodded.

"I thought our clans were rivals" said Sasuke to Hiashi.

"Clans are our responsibilities as clan head, that doesn't mean however we personally hated each other" said Hiashi stoic as always.

"Let's get back on the topic, so she awakened her sharingan because she grieved over her missing father that much" said Tsume.

"Probably" said Shibi.

"I had a feeling that if Sasuke was nearby, she'd get embroiled in conflicts too" said Sakura.

"I mean…the sharingan can also draw in sadness" said Sakura.

"What do you mean?" asked Sasuke to Sakura with narrowed eyes.

"D-don't ask me Sasuke-kun…I don't know anything about the sharingan" said Sakura.

None of the seasoned veterans missed Sandaime's flinch.

Sarada was standing there shaking in fear and behind her was a pillar cornering her, Sasuke held his katana directly in front of her face in parallel position.

Then he stabbed his blade on the side of the pillar beside her face making her flinch. Tears were gathering at her eyes.

"Hey, are you seriously doing this?" asked Choji.

"He is your daughter dude" said Kiba in disgust.

Sasuke didn't say anything although he looked paler than before.

"I swear teme, if you do anything ridiculous to hurt Sakura-chan I'm going to…" said Naruto.

'Oh please kami, save my daughter' thought Sakura praying while joining her hands.

Sarada saw her father's hands slowly reaching for her throat. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Dad" shouted Sarada closing her eyes momentarily as tears dropped down her face.

Sasuke stopped.

All of the rookies let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"You're…Sarada?" asked Sasuke looking quite shocked.

"Uh huh" nodded Sarada.

"You really hadn't even remembered her face…that's pretty low…I don't know what kind of mission you have to be assigned to do this" said Tenten.

"You have it pretty rough too" said Choji.

"Even then, it's irresponsible for you to not even check up upon her dattebayo" said Naruto.

"I have to admit that Sasuke-kun" muttered Sakura quietly although torn between complaining and sticking up to him.

"Shut up, like you could do any better than me" said Sasuke to Naruto.

"Huh, when I will have a child I will always keep him happy no matter what dattebayo" said Naruto.

'I think Naruto-kun will be a good dad' thought Hinata.

"You genins are too young to discuss about the process of child making Naruto" said Kakashi giggling as he alternated between looking at the cube screen and his favorite book. Only Kakashi can do that…

"W-what are you talking about you pervert? I was not thinking about that dattebayo" asked Naruto blushing as he pointed his finger towards Kakashi accusingly.

"Tch" said Sasuke annoyed at everyone. Even he didn't know why he was like that in future. Sure, he was cold but that didn't mean that he would be cold enough to flat out ruin his daughter's life.

He knew what it was to suffer from loneliness, so why was his future version doing this?

Sasuke slowly withdrew his hand, he looked like he wanted to say something but moved his face away with an almost sad expression on his face.

"I see" said Sasuke.

Sarada looked up to her father.

"I knew right away…that you were my dad" said Sarada.

Sasuke didn't say anything, Sarada's sharingan disappeared.

Sasuke removed his blade from the pillar and sheathed it back.

The door slowly opened lighting the room as Sasuke looked back.

"There you are" said Naruto as he entered the room.

"Sarada, why'd you run off like that?" asked Cho-Cho.

"Oh" said Cho-Cho as he looked at Sasuke.

'So handsome' thought Cho-Cho.

"Back off girl" shouted Sakura.

"You keep your daughter away from my darling, got it" said Ino angrily poking Choji.

"B-but she has not even taken birth yet" said Choji.

"Huh, Sasuke-kun is mine Ino-pig, didn't you see the future" said Sakura.

"We are here to change the future aren't we? I will steal him away from you ugly forehead girl" said Ino haughtily.

"What did you say?" asked Sakura angrily and both girls were about to start their fight but were physically stopped by their jonin sensei.

Sasuke ignored them.

'I'm gonna get a talk from dad later for this, why is she like this' thought Asuma as he stopped Ino from moving out from her place and embarrass herself further.

'Fangirls' thought Tenten rolling her eyes.

"Sorry I'm a little late, Sasuke" said Naruto walking towards him.

"Naruto, what's going on? Why did you bring children with you-!" said Sasuke frowning but his rant was interrupted.

His hand was on Cho-Cho's head.

"THAT BITCH" shouted both of the fangirls.

"I'M GONNA MURDER YOUR GIRL CHOJI, NO I WILL MURDER YOU BEFORE YOU GIVE BIRTH" said Ino angrily as her hair started waving in air.

"HOW DARE SHE TOUCH MY SASUKE-KUN" said Sakura.

"C-calm down Sakura-chan" said Naruto but was instead punched down on the ground by her fiery fist.

"Tch" said Sasuke clearly a bit annoyed.

"Troublesome" said Shikamaru as he watched the yamanaka beating the hell out of his poor friend.

'I'm sorry but I can't save you Choji' thought Shikamaru and like a smart man stayed out.

"Why are you angry pinky? You have done the deed with him right, that's how you gave birth right" said Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya…don't pollute their minds" said Sandaime sighing.

"Oh…deed…I-I KYAA" shouted Sakura blushing like mad as she clutched her head.

Sasuke for once showed the face of absolute despair after suffering from Itachi's genocide.

"Damn it Sasuke, why do you get to do that…" said Naruto.

Kakashi was busy trying to not imagine adult Sasukexadult Sakura. He was not that shameless.

Ino's temper needlessly was about to rise and she was about to really finish the poor chubby boy off but Asuma stopped her.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get it from dad later" said Asuma sighing.

"They bring bad name to all kunoichi, how did that pink girl made Tsunade-sama's apprentice" said Tenten soft enough that nobody except Neji heard her who was busy trying to accept the reality of the future.

"This feels right, but maybe the touch was a bit firmer" said Cho-Cho.

"What's going on?" asked Sasuke.

Sarada clenched her fists.

"I came…I came to see you, dad" shouted Sarada.

It drew everyone's attention.

"I found out lord seventh was meeting up with you, so I followed him" said Sarada.

Everyone had calmed down by now.

"There's something I really want to ask you?" asked Sarada.

"Something you want to ask me" said Sasuke.

"Yes" nodded Sarada.

"Um…well…is mom…my real mom" asked Sarada.

"Holy cow" gasped Kiba.

"No way, you are even involved in adultery now" said Shikamaru.

Sasuke eye twitched.

"Nothing has been confirmed of yet" said Sasuke calmly.

Sakura had placed her hands on her mouth in shock.

"But it's understandable why she would ask this nazenara she had been always alone with her mom who wouldn't tell anything about her father who never came to visit her at least once" said Shino.

"I-I g-guess" said Hinata.

"Yeah, for her perspective it does look fishy" said Choji.

The scene shifted to Konoha hospital.

"I see, so Sarada had the sharingan for that long?" asked Shizune.

"Emotional trauma triggers the awakening of the sharingan, perhaps without knowing, Sasuke's absence affected her deeply" said Shizune to Sakura who was looking outside through the window.

"Judging by your reaction, you didn't tell her about the others in the old photography either" said Shizune.

"Sarada is very conscientious, if she ever found out Sasuke-kun was an enemy of the hidden leaf at one time" said Sakura.

"You bastard" said Kiba with venom drooling in his tongue.

Sasuke couldn't truly understand why he chose to do such stupid actions in the future, but otherwise ignored him.

Everyone was staring at Sasuke with condemn in their eyes.

"But why will you do this Sasuke-kun?" asked Ino.

"I thought we went over this, it has still not happened. You guys should stop now" said Kakashi.

"It doesn't change the fact that he not only turned rogue, but also joined the enemy" said Kiba.

"Which has still not happened Kiba, you are the only one who is embarrassing yourself here" said Kurenai.

"No matter how unyouthful action Sasuke-san has taken in the future doesn't mean he can't be forgiven. Clearly, Naruto-kun and the others in the future trust him enough to give him such an important mission which kept him away from his family" said Gai.

"Calm down everyone, this is too much of a drag but according to the future, we do need him. And he is also loyal shinobi to Konoha in the future probably" said Shikaku.

"Why are you guys holding grudges over something that will never happen again" said Shikamaru sighing.

"This seems foolish" said Shibi.

"Let's stop this and continue watching the video" said Inoichi.

"But…" said Kiba.

"Shut up Kiba" growled Tsume dangerously.

Needless to say he shut up after that.

'Why this happening to me, don't do anything stupid future me. Otherwise my character might not live to see the future' thought Sasuke as he ignored Naruto's glare. His facial expression betrayed nothing.

Just because the others were pacifying the situation didn't mean they trusted him. Sasuke knew that.

"But now, he's travelling around the world for the good of the village" said Shizune.

"See, I told you, you should let some things go nazenara..." said Shino.

"Okay…I know man" said Kiba still a bit grumpy, but not grumpy enough to listen to Shino's ridiculous long speech.

"Even if you kept it secret, she would find out eventually, it was the same even when she was born" said Shizune.

The Nara clan leader frowned at what was being implied, many others noticed this, even his son. Fortunately nobody except he, Shino, and Neji picked up on what was being said.

"Maybe you should have more faith in Sarada" said Shizune.

"I'm a failure as a mother" said Sakura.

Even the current Sakura looked a bit put off about this.

"It's not your fault Sakura-chan; there are certain things you needn't to reveal as a shinobi that easily, this was something that was bound to happen anyway" said Kakashi softly.

"Hn…this is my problem. You don't need to concern yourself with this" said Sasuke uncharacteristically.

'No….she is her daughter from the future you know, of course she will worry' thought Kakashi.

"Sasuke-kun" said Sakura cheering up.

'SHANNARO, DOESN'T THIS MEAN HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT ME'

"Teme, what are you talking about? And get away from Sakura-chan" said Naruto as oblivious as always.

"Please answer me, is she my real mom?" asked Sarada.

"What happened?" asked Sasuke calmly.

Sarada glared at him.

"What happened? You're never around, why won't you live with your wife and your daughter, do you even care that you've forgotten you're daughter's face?" asked Sarada angrily.

She then took out the photo.

"Who's the woman next to you wearing the same kind of glasses as me?" asked Sarada.

"Ah, so that's what's going on" said Jiraiya.

"Do you think this is something a daughter can ask her mom?" asked Sarada.

"Hey…that photo is-!" said Naruto as he squinted his eyes.

"I'm not really into situations like these" said Cho-Cho as she clang closer to Naruto.

"Mom doesn't say anything, and you're never around. I can't trust either one of you. This whole thing is a mess" ranted Sarada.

"Yeah, this is pretty horrible" said Tenten.

"You could have gone back just once or twice to Konoha" said Lee.

"Where have you been and exactly what have you been doing all this time, dad?" asked Sarada.

Sasuke slowly moved his head to the side.

"It has nothing…to do with you" said Sasuke.

"You're kidding right" said Choza sighing.

"That's what you say seriously, your uchiha egoism is too much" said Jiraiya.

"You do know that makes you horrible father right" said Tenten.

'Tenten is an orphan, so she is sensitive to things like this' thought Neji.

"That's unyouthful" said Lee.

Sasuke flat out ignored everyone.

"Teme doesn't even know how to talk properly. That's why I said to join a communication 101 course dattebayo" said Naruto.

"Shut up dobe" said Sasuke.

"Huh, you should go to kinder garden and learn to talk to others before you become a shinobi of my caliber" said Naruto laughing.

"A shinobi who can't make a simple clone" said Sasuke seething, not chiding back due to the fact he did feel horrible for saying that to his future daughter who had been storing up her frustrations for years.

"Ma ma, as I told you there are things that can't be said no matter what" said Kakashi.

"Ya, stop harassing Sasuke-kun" said Sakura.

"Even if it meant hurting your own daughter emotionally" said Tenten.

"Well…guessing from how Sasuke reacted to Sarada-chan near in the future the mission probably is a top secret…so he couldn't really had reveal its contents that easily" said Kurenai.

"But you could have phrased it better kiddo, you talk like an introvert in the future…or even now for the fact of the matter" said Asuma.

Tears gathered in her eyes as she was forced to close them.

"Just forget it" said Sarada and ran out.

"Hey" called out Naruto after her.

"That was way insensitive of you, I thought for a moment that you might be my dad, but that's impossible" said Cho-Cho and ran after Sarada.

'That's what we've been saying from the beginning' thought everyone watching it.

"Don't you think you should tell Sarada at least, about why you won't return to the village" said Naruto as Sasuke looked towards him.

"I told you something was going on" said Kakashi.

Flashback start:

Adult Sasuke and Naruto were looking on towards the village of the leaf from the window of a very high building.

"Are you leaving already?" asked Naruto.

"I'll send word if I find something" said Sasuke.

"It wouldn't hurt to stop by your house, would it?" asked Naruto.

"The existence of a threat like Kaguya, who nearly destroyed the world, could rise again if we're not diligent" said Sasuke.

"So, who is Kaguya sensei?" asked Ino.

"Never heard of her" said Asuma looking towards his father.

"I've never heard of this woman either" said Hiruzen.

"But what did you mean when you said it nearly destroyed the world" said Yamato looking at Sasuke who shrugged.

"Maybe it happened in the future" said Inoichi.

"We can't afford to ignore any trace of it" said Sasuke.

"It was a peace which was secured through the huge sacrifices, after all" said Naruto.

"Peace, you mean to say the five nations are finally allied jano" said Jiraiya expectantly.

"I don't know, it could mean many things" said Hiruzen.

"So this Kaguya person was so strong that all the nations were forced join hands to crush her" said Kakashi.

"It's hard to believe such a person exists" said Hiashi skeptically.

"Yeah, I don't believe that the stone or lightning bastards will ever accept leaf's help" said Tsume snarling.

"Not even a miracle can make this possible Jiraiya-sama" said Choza sadly.

"This is…also a journey of atonement for me" said Sasuke.

"Ah, so that's why you don't want to involve your daughter in this" said Shikamaru.

"Hmm…not like it changes anything" said Kiba stubbornly.

"Hey you, why you are so angry when we don't even know why or exactly even what he did" said Tenten.

"He joined our enemy, that's reason enough for me. But at least it's good to see you repent for your sins" said Kiba snarling.

Sasuke evolved his uchiha egoism to the next level and remained emotionless like always ignoring the conversation and stared intently at his future self.

"No one has any bitterness towards you anymore" said Naruto laughing.

"Really" said Kiba surprised.

Sasuke didn't look convinced at all.

"Come on Sasuke…together we can…" said Naruto but Sasuke interrupted him.

"You protect the village as the Hokage; I'm the only one with the rinnegan, who can search for traces of Kaguya. You do what you're supposed to do, and I'll do what I'm meant to do, isn't this the collaboration you always wanted" said Sasuke and walked towards the exit.

"Y-y-you what?" asked Jiraiya dramatically pointed at Sasuke who narrowed his eyes at the man.

"What happened old man?" asked Naruto.

"You-you posses those eyes" said Asuma.

"What are you talking about Asuma-sensei?" asked Shikamaru.

"Yes, I don't quite understand" said Kurenai.

"I've heard rumors about them too" said Hiashi.

"Me too, I've read about them somewhere" said Shikaku.

"Don't keep us in the dark unyouthful guys" said Gai.

"Yes please give us a heated explanation" said Lee.

"What I possess, rinnegan" asked Sasuke as he repeated his future's words in his mind.

"Rinnegan, the eyes of the sage of the six paths" said Kakashi sweating.

"Sage of the six paths…isn't he the one who distributed chakra and taught us ninjutsu" said Sakura as her eyes widened.

"That m-means, that y-you have the eyes of the s-sage" said Hinata meekly.

"Sasuke-kun, as cool as always" said Ino swooning.

"But those eyes are greater than any other visual powers" said Sandaime in shock too.

"No way, I refuse to believe there are any eyes greater than the byakugan" said Neji.

"And I refuse to believe there are any eyes mightier than the uchiha's sharingan" said Sasuke.

"Why are you so stubborn when you are the one wielding the eyes of the sage" said Shikamaru sweat dropping. Sasuke pondered about this.

"Damn it, but remember teme, I'm the strongest shinobi of the era dattebayo" said Naruto.

"He, we are here to change the future. Then why can't I be stronger than you loser" said Sasuke smirking after recovering quickly from Shikamaru's earlier comment. Now he had something to counter Naruto's overwhelming power…future Naruto's by the way.

"Boys, you have still not achieved your future feats" said Kakashi.

"Yes, it's too early for you to let this go to your head because…" said Shino.

"But it's impossible, the only one who had those eyes was him" said Jiraiya mumbling and interrupted Shino.

"Are you talking about the war orphan from Ame" said Sandaime.

Jiraiya nodded.

"What's this about Jiraiya-sama?" asked Kakashi.

"…Nothing let's move on" said Jiraiya shaking his head.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes but didn't comment.

"Listen; treat my movements as a top-secret mission that only the top brass knows about" said Sasuke.

"Not knowing anything hurts, you know" said Naruto.

'It does dattebayo' thought Naruto while keeping his cheerful grin on his face and watched the projection on the cube.

He didn't know why the village hates him for about 12 years and lived in the dark. And now that he knows, the villagers feel colder than usual…

"Sarada should, at least" said Naruto but was interrupted.

"Knowing will only create unnecessary anxiety" said Sasuke.

"She may resent you someday" said Naruto.

"Even if she does, the future ought to stay bright, am I wrong?" said Sasuke.

Jiraiya looked at Sasuke appreciatively.

"So, my job as a spy master is passed on to you huh" said Jiraiya looking at Sasuke.

'The future huh' thought Sasuke. He still didn't understand what changed so much for the adult himself. And exactly why was he on so friendly terms with the idiot.

"Even if it causes your ward to suffer…you to suffer, will you still consider this to be right?" asked Tenten glumly.

"Even if it is…the village is always more important, it's about time you guys learn about what it means to be a shinobi. We don't need to be right as long as the king's safe" said Hiruzen.

'There he goes with his 'who is the king' stuff, I never understood it' thought Asuma sighing.

"This is also a part of being a shinobi, sacrificing your happiness for village" said Jiraiya sneaking a look at his godson.

"She has Sakura, there's nothing to worry about" said Sasuke.

"You seem to trust her very much" said Kakashi eye smiling.

"Ah, youthful moments of life, embrace love and become one with youth by the heat and passion of love" said Gai disgusting Neji and Tenten with his 'youthful' talks.

Sakura blushed and Sasuke still didn't understand why he married her.

'Hn…well she has matured though' thought Sasuke appraising the Sakura in the future.

"Che, what do you see in this teme anyway?" asked Naruto.

"Huh, he is hundred times better than you, loser" said Ino.

"Ya, shut up baka" said Sakura.

'For now…definitely not' thought Sasuke looking at the current Sakura bonking Naruto on his head.

"For now though…in the future we can't say for sure, maybe I've gotten stronger" said Choji.

"I can't wait for the future dattebayo. I'm the Hokage" said Naruto grinning momentarily forgetting that his rival was going to betray his village.

Sarada was gloomily sitting on the side looking down on the ground. Cho-Cho was standing behind a rock behind Sarada eating chips.

"I'm really not good at dealing with stifling situations like this" said Cho-Cho.

Then she noticed that chips in her packet was finished. She then opened a new pack of chips.

"Okay, after I finish eating this, I'm gonna really try talking to her" said Cho-Cho.

'First try to stop eating' thought everyone.

Nanadaime slowly walked beside her and rested his hand on her shoulder making her look up towards him.

Naruto knelt down.

"Sarada, could you at least believe this? Your father is the finest shinobi around" said Naruto.

"W-what, why are you admitting this dattebayo?" asked Naruto spluttering.

"No way, a day came when Naruto actually acknowledged Sasuke?" asked Shikamaru.

Sasuke himself was surprised.

"You grew up Naruto" said Kakashi smiling.

"E-even then you can't defeat me" said Naruto.

"Is that so, scaredy cat?" asked Sasuke mockingly reminding Naruto of the time when Sasuke saved him.

"S-shut up, that just happened once, I totally kicked Zabuza's ass after that" said Naruto.

"You mean sensei did" said Sakura rolling her eyes.

"Well, a day came when Naruto and Sasuke kissed, so maybe this is not a surprise" said Kiba.

Sasuke and Naruto both blushed.

"Shut up mutt" shouted both of them.

"Oya" said Jiraiya.

"What is the meaning of this? Didn't know you guys had that kind of relationship" said Kakashi amused.

"Stop it guys" shouted Sakura.

"It's your fault Kiba" said Ino as Kiba laughed.

"Ma ma, don't worry, as long as you do it at a secluded area nobody will mind" said Kakashi.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI" shouted both the fangirls.

"It's your fault dobe" said Sasuke.

"Shut up, it's the mutt's fault" said Naruto.

"Oh this is an interesting result; maybe I can include this on my book" said Jiraiya and pulled out a parchment.

Instantly it was pierced by a kunai thrown by Sasuke.

"Jiraiya, Kakashi stop polluting their minds" said Hiruzen.

The adults looked on amused.

"So in the end…you two did kiss" said Asuma.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" shouted both of them and Naruto was consequently punched by Sakura.

"That was for stealing Sasuke-kun's first kiss" said Sakura.

"Oh this is also youth" said Gai.

"It is not" said Tenten.

"Guys stroking their heat in a passionate moment, how youthful of you two" said Lee.

"This is getting creepy now, stop it" said Kiba in disgust as he heard Lee.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS DATTEBAYO" shouted Naruto.

'My character' thought Sasuke.

Sarada looked down again not at all happy with Naruto's comment.

Cho-Cho looked at them with chips scattered around her mouth.

In an unknown place, Shin uchiha was kneeling down in front of a black hooded figure.

And instantly all humor was gone, all the adults looked intently at the screen. The atmosphere changed.

"For the purpose of our goal, let it begin…" said the man.

He reached for his cloak, revealing his hand.

"What the hell?" asked Sasuke angrily.

"Sensei, in his hands, are all of them sharingan" said Jiraiya.

"How did he get his hands on them?" snarled the last uchiha.

"So he transplanted them" said Hiashi.

"…the revival of Akatsuki" said the man removing his cloak revealing his pale skin and his attire.

"Akatsuki, that cloak matches what Sasuke wore in the photo shown in the future" said Shikaku.

"So, he is a member of Akatsuki" said Shikamaru.

The man slowly turned back, revealing the sharingan in his head and the sharingan in his eyes.

"Yes" said many shin uchiha kneeling down in front of the man.

"The hell…how did they multiply suddenly" said Tenten.

"And how creepy is that dude, I mean look at him, he has those freaky eyes everywhere on his body" said Ino.

Sasuke glared at her.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to offend you Sasuke-kun" said Ino defensively.

'Way to ruin your chance Ino' thought Ino.

"Those eyes, without a doubt are signs of transplantation. Even the ones he has in his eyes are the same" said Kakashi.

"Yes, but having so many of them will kill him. Not only they drain chakra twice as fast for a non-uchiha, but we don't even know whether they work when it is attached to an arm" said Jiraiya.

"If it didn't work then he would not have kept them in his body. But is he an uchiha?" asked Kakashi.

"An uchiha stealing sharingan of other uchiha, this bastard doesn't deserve to live" said Sasuke.

"He might even be a fake" said Asuma.

"But the toll on his body will without a doubt kill him. Trust me I know firsthand how difficult it is to have these eyes" said Kakashi.

"Are you guys not going to ask how that Shin kid suddenly multiplied?" asked Tsume.

"That is also another issue, is he using shadow clones" said Choza.

Sasuke slowly rubbed his hand on the part where he stabbed the sword on the wall. He remembered the tears on his daughter's eyes as he went to grab her throat.

"Yeah, you screwed up" said Kiba.

"Unyouthful, although such actions were for the sake of the village…I don't approve of such unmanly ways" said Lee.

"What a cliffhanger, I wanted to know more about the uchiha weirdo" said Jiraiya.

Sasuke turned around and saw Cho-Cho standing behind him.

"Here" said Cho-Cho and held a packet of chips in front of her.

"What is it?" asked Sasuke.

"Its consommé flavor, you can have it, so use it to make up with Sarada" said Cho-Cho.

"S-she is a g-good friend" said Hinata softly.

Sasuke suddenly looked up; he quickly released his trademark sharingan and sensed some chakra signature.

Something's coming. All adults straightened up.

"Wait Sarada" said Naruto holding Sarada's arm.

"Please let me go, if no one will tell me the truth I'll go find that woman with the glasses myself, and ask her to her face" said Sarada.

"Go and talk to Sasuke one more time" said Naruto.

"You're such a good friend, Naruto" said Choji.

Standing on the top of the building behind them was the small creature with the mangekyo sharingan.

"It's the monster with the teleportation jutsu" said Neji.

"They're coming" said Kakashi and pulled up his headband revealing his sharingan.

It opened a portal from which Shin and the big pale skinned guy came and threw some projectiles at the duo.

"Watch out" shouted Sakura.

"Let's go, Shin" said the man.

"Yes…father" said Shin.

"So he is the father" said Inoichi.

Father's eyes changed to mangekyo and he used his powers to guide the projectiles towards them.

"He has the same power as his son huh" said Jiraiya.

Naruto turned around and suddenly an orange chakra in the shape of tails surrounded them deflecting the projectiles.

"Cool, what's that? How did you get that power" said Kiba.

"Kiba, shut up, we have long established the fact that in the future the Naruto-san we know no longer remains the same. He is not an idiot" said Shino.

"Thanks, creepy guy…hey, did you call me an idiot" asked Naruto.

"I'm Shino" said Shino as a vein popped around his head.

Father controlled the blades to stop in mid air and continue their charge on the duo.

Sarada's knees were shaking in fear. She sweated at the sight of the projectiles incoming towards them.

"Understandable, she is a child after all" said Kurenai.

But a bright flash saved drew her attention.

Naruto went in his six path sage mode and a fox's head shaped chakra surrounded them blocking the projectile.

They stuck in the massive cluster of chakra.

"How much chakra is concentrated in there?" asked Gai in amazement.

"It's like a perfect defense, even stronger than the hyuga's kaiten" said Jiraiya.

Neji clenched his fists tightly, Hiashi didn't comment although he did scowl at the sanin.

'How, a failure like him shouldn't be a Hokage. If the kyubi is truly sealed in him then he should understand, it is his fate to be hated. Fate is cruel; nobody in the village should have the sense to acknowledge him instead of fearing what's inside him. And yet…he has accomplished his dream. He broke his destiny. But how is this possible? I-I can't accept this, then why did my father have to die like that? Nobody can shape their destiny…I can't be in the wrong' thought Neji as he bit his lips in order to stay calm.

'Neji…' thought Lee as he watched his rival having a small mental breakdown.

"I leave it to you…Sasuke" said Naruto and suddenly Sasuke appeared in air with his katana drawn.

"Go Sasuke-kun" said Ino cheering her future 'husband' on.

"Hn" said Sasuke.

'Let's see how strong I'm' thought Sasuke.

"Dad" shouted Sarada as she watched her father going ahead to meet the intruders head on.

Father released ample amount of projectiles at Sasuke out of nowhere.

But Sasuke tracked all of them with his sharingan and deflected all of them with his katana.

He was met with a hand with a black tattoo on the palm from his blind side, he noticed too late.

Sasuke however quickly thrust his katana in father's hand that dodged the blow and caught it with his hand.

Naruto frowned as he watched father smirk.

Shin appeared from behind father with his giant tri shaped blade and charged on towards the trapped Sasuke.

"Oh no, he can't move fast enough" said Choji.

Sasuke's right eye revealed his rinnegan and suddenly Sasuke was switched with Shin and vice versa.

"What did you do?" asked Asuma.

"The rinnegan, is it the power of the sage" said Jiraiya.

"What was that?" asked Kiba.

"Time and space jutsu, it lets him manipulate time and space itself" said Kurenai.

"Hn…that's to be expected" said Sasuke proud of his future's power. Now, he was certain that in his future he had probably killed Itachi as stated.

"Tch, showoff" said Naruto.

Sasuke turned around and made a single seal.

"Fire style: great fireball jutsu" said Sasuke and released a massive fiery fireball at the father and son duo.

Although father didn't turn around fast enough, he used the mangekyo on his head to pull Shin directly behind him as a shield.

"Is that his visual prowess?" asked Naruto as they were engulfed by the fire.

Sasuke caught his flying katana and landed in Naruto's chakra barrier as the two of the burned uchiha landed flat down on the ground.

"Did he use his son as a shield?" asked Tenten in disgust.

"That's unyouthful no matter how you look at it" said Lee.

"I agree" said Shikamaru.

"What a bastard" said Naruto angrily.

"Dad's amazing" said Sarada admiring her father's prowess.

"Yeah…but this is nothing" said Naruto.

"Really" said Kiba.

"Man if only my real dad had piercing eyes and was a "make-the-ladies-swoon" type…yup" said Cho-Cho hiding from a corner.

"Am I that bad?" asked Choji depressed.

"Troublesome…leave it Choji, you can't understand girls, especially teenage" said Shikamaru trying to cheer his best friend up.

"I strongly disagree" said Tenten.

Slowly the father got up, smoke rising from his back.

"I see,Sasuke uchiha…that's something I definitely want in order to revive the Akatsuki" said father.

"So Akatsuki had been dealt with…including your brother huh" said Jiraiya flat out ignoring Sasuke's deathly glare.

Sarutobi looked grim.

"And this fellow is trying to revive this group" said Shikaku.

"Akatsuki…who are you?" asked Naruto surprised.

Father smirked.

"My name is…Shin uchiha" said the man now identified as…Shin too.

"Shin uchiha, That's…"

"The same name as that boy?" asked all of the Konoha 12.

"Nonsense…he is blatantly lying" said Asuma.

"But why? Why is he lying?" asked Shikamaru.

Ino rolled his eyes.

"What obligations do you think an enemy has to give out the truth Shika?" said Ino.

"Troublesome…I mean why he will lie in a painfully obvious way. There is nothing he is gaining other than irking them. He surely knows that Sarada knows his son's name through that creature with the sharingan" said Shikamaru.

"Maybe he has some loose screws here and there? He looks kinda stupid with all those eyes on his body" said Kiba.

"I hope that's the case" said Shikamaru.

"You can speak the truth at leisure after we've captured you…until then shut up" said Sasuke.

"So cool" said Ino.

"Who told you to rest? Stand up" said Shin senior to Shin junior.

Shin junior slowly and shakily got up.

"Yes…father" said Shin.

'How dare he treats him like this?' thought Tenten.

"Are they father and son? He's using his own son as a shield" said Naruto.

Sasuke shook of the blood in his katana.

"Naruto, take care of Sarada" said Sasuke.

"Sure, as long as she's in here, they can't touch her" said Naruto.

"It's just like our ultimate defense" said Hiashi.

Neji clenched his fists harder.

'No…it's probably better as he can contain it for a longer period of time. But…' thought Neji.

"Be careful and don't let your guard down" said Naruto warning his friend.

Sasuke charged forward or at least was about to…

Shin's eye glowed and the sound of flesh being torn apart was heard.

Naruto looked down.

Sasuke and Sarada looked at Naruto's gut where Sasuke's sword was now embedded.

"W-what?" said Sarada in complete shock.

The room felt silent. Nobody said a word and all of the present party looked at Naruto who considerably paled.

Well nobody knew that Naruto in the future had the power of healing.

"Naruto, don't worry, this won't happen" said Kakashi and came closer to Naruto and clutched his shoulder. He then pulled the normally hyperactive boy closer to him.

Sakura and Sasuke came closer to Naruto as well. Kiba did not say anything to Sasuke, he himself was busy absorbing what just happened.

'He won't die from that, but I don't think the girl is a medic. The uchiha can't fight while healing him. This is bad. He can't maintain that protection of chakra anymore' thought Shino showing a rare face of concern.

Hiruzen knew he died because he saw the entire part I, the actual reason he called them was because the next scenes were locked. And it was stated in the cube that certain requirements needed to be fulfilled to see part II. And that was for the present party to watch this.

Why would he let children watch their future when he knew THAT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN?

"NO…t-this is n-not…" said Hinata as tears fell down her eyes. Kurenai quickly went beside her.

Choji, Ino and Lee had covered their mouth in shock. Kiba didn't know exactly what he should say in this situation. Tenten and Neji just watched what was happening, although both of them had clenched fingers.

None of the clan heads and jonin sensei said anything, even Gai.

Again, nobody was aware of the fact that the boy had auto healing.

'Damn it' thought Shikamaru and Choji dropped his popcorn.

Nobody expected the change in momentum in just one move.

'Where the hell was I?' thought Jiraiya with a grim expression.

Tenzo watched on, not knowing the boy personally so he didn't say anything.

The sword slowly started piercing inside Naruto's stomach. Sarada could see the sword sticking out of Nanadaime Hokage.

"Urk…urgh…" moaned Naruto in pain as he slowly kneeled down on the ground and touched the blade

Kakashi cursed.

'I need to find that bastard's location at present and kill him' thought Jiraiya.

"What's going on?" asked Sasuke, worry evident in his voice.

"This is my visual prowess, well?" said Shin uchiha senior and slowly unclenched his right fist.

"Just as good as yours, huh?" asked Shin uchiha senior revealing a black mark on his palm.

Blood dripped down from Naruto's mouth as he glared at the man, while trying to remove the katana.

"He has the same power as his son" said Shibi.

"The situation is grim" said Inoichi.

'After I finally become Hokage, is this how I'm going to die dattebayo' thought Naruto as he gulped. Kakashi and his team being there for him helped him.

'This has not happened' thought Naruto. That didn't mean he enjoyed seeing his death.

"Lord seventh" said Sarada as she crouched down beside him.

"Don't worry, Sarada. I'm okay" said Naruto.

'How are you okay kid?' thought Asuma.

'He should have been able to dodge that blade with sage mode easily, has his prowess dulled in the era of peace' thought Jiraiya.

"That guy is able to control other people's weapons…with his visual prowess" said Naruto.

"We know that, do something Naruto" said Kiba.

"Shut up Kiba" said Shino.

Sasuke looked at Shin uchiha senior.

'That moment…' thought Sasuke as he recalled the time Shin grabbed his katana in midair.

'He marked my sword!' thought Sasuke.

'So that's how he is able to control other people's weapons' thought Choza.

"I would have praised you for this observation, but nows not the time" said Tsume.

Sasuke didn't say anything. He watched on intently. Hoping for his future self to defeat that uchiha trash.

Sasuke looked up surprised as he watched the barrier getting unstable. Shin seized the chance and used his power to free the projectiles which were stuck on kyubi's chakra barrier.

"Damn it" said Kakashi.

He launched them at the back of Naruto and Sarada, Sasuke looked back and appeared behind Sarada and took the projectiles on his back.

"Urk…" said Sasuke groaning in pain.

"Dad" shouted Sarada looking behind her.

"NOOO" shouted Sakura and Ino. Both tried to reach out for Sasuke but Ino was stopped by Asuma again.

"Let me go…sensei" said Ino trying to free herself from Asuma's grip. Asuma himself remained silent and watched on.

Shikamaru clicked his tongue in worry.

"What the hell?" asked Kiba in worry. He hated the uchiha for becoming a traitor but that didn't mean that he wanted Sasuke to die. Especially when he protected Naruto and Sarada.

"No, not he too…damn this asshole. Why do you keep protecting me teme" shouted Naruto now a bit composed. He remembered his fight with Haku, and also how Sasuke protected him.

"Don't worry, they didn't reach his vitals. He still can fight" said Tenzo.

"No…he can't anymore…those projectiles can also probably restrict his movements" said Hiruzen.

"How unyouthful to attack from behind…especially at a child no less" said Lee.

"If what you say is true Hokage-sama, then this unyouthful man is definitely at S-class level. Especially with all those sharingan on his body" said Gai.

'Is this how I am going to die?' thought Sasuke.

"But at least I finished Itachi off, and the uchiha clan continued with my daughter. I have fulfilled my dream. T-this is alright, hn" said Sasuke trying to keep his calm even in this situation and horribly failing as Kakashi saw his hands tremble.

Instantly Kakashi brought Sasuke closer to him, what if Sasuke became an enemy later. Right now he was Kakashi's student. And nobody complained.

'All my teammates are dying, where the hell was I? Please someone save them' thought Sakura as tears gathered around her eyes and she hugged both of them. Sasuke didn't complain. Naruto continued to watch the future with clenched his fist.

'Why the hell am I on vacation now?' thought Kakashi.

"Peace keeps humans from evolving, just like it has with you two" said Shin uchiha senior.

"shut up ya damn psycho bastard" said Kiba.

Blood gathered around Sasuke's injured parts as they pierced his body slowly.

"He's inhibiting my movements with these" said Sasuke.

"I knew it" said Sandaime Hokage.

"This is really bad" said Shikaku.

Many projectiles were gathering around his left hand and went inside his cloak.

"Those black projectiles were his hands all along" said Asuma in surprise.

"Such precise control" said Kurenai.

"Without evolution, creatures shall eventually perish. So, I'm taking…your sharingan" said Shin senior and charged forward as Sarada closed her eyes in fear.

"SOMEONE STOP HIM" shouted Sakura as tears fell down from her eyes.

And suddenly spit came out of his mouth as his whole body shook, and he was lifted in air. Sakura suddenly had arrived and punched him in his chest hard!

"SHANNAROGA" shouted Sakura as her eyes flared angrily.

Blood barfed out of Shin uchiha senior's mouth as life was sucked out of his eyes.

"MOM?" shouted out Sarada in surprise as Naruto and Sasuke looked on.

Sakura gritted her teeth and in midair changed the direction of her punch downwards, she fucking slammed the asshole senior to the ground creating a crater, just half a second after a whirlwind of dust covered them as the ground exploded outwards.

As the dust cleared Shin uchiha junior lied unconscious due to heavy burns courtesy of Sasuke, and Shin uchiha senior lay haplessly on the crater made by Sakura unconscious, drooling blood from his mouth.

"What do you think you're doing to my husband and beloved daughter?" asked Sakura angrily clutching her fist.

All in all, it was amazing.

And everyone in the room agreed.

That is why everyone stayed silent.

Because their brains tried to register what exactly transpired.

Sakura stopped crying.

3 seconds passed…

Everyone looked at Sakura who herself blinked in shock.

Jiraiya's hands inched towards his torso reflexively where Tsunade punched him senseless.

"Just in one punch huh" said Jiraiya feeling Shin senior's pain.

"HOLY SHIT" shouted Kiba.

"Damn girl that was awesome" said Tsume appraising the future fangirl who definitely was no longer one.

"So you really became her disciple" said Tenten amazed at her strength.

"Awesome, Sakura-chan" said Naruto with stars in his eyes.

'This is bad; I need to stop acting stupid in front of her. Otherwise, she will destroy me dattebayo' thought Naruto on the inside however.

"Hn" said Sasuke approving Sakura's strength in future.

Maybe future Sakura was worth it, no she was awesome. She is definitely worth as a partner.

"Eh, I-I did that" said Sakura in surprise.

"Such youthful punch you delivered Sakura-san" said Gai.

"This is the power of your youth Sakura-san, to take down a shinobi of such strength just in one punch. I must train harder to achieve that strength" said Lee with fire in his eyes.

"Impressive, as expected of someone who was trained by a legendary sanin" said Shino.

Shibi nodded.

Hiruzen smiled at Sakura.

Kakashi eye smiled.

'This must have taken considerable amount of chakra control, not even I could hope to do this, is she really that talented' thought Kurenai in shock.

"Troublesome…I knew she was troublesome but apparently she will become more troublesome" said Shikamaru sighing.

"No…way" said Ino.

"Ha, take that Ino-pig. This is why Sasuke-kun chose me, right?" asked Sakura with stars in her eyes as she managed to recover quickly.

Sasuke again eye twitched in annoyance.

"Well, I'm sure I'm stronger than you, and who likes a girl who has the strength of a gorilla anyway" said Ino.

"Well better than your ugly pig figure I guess" said Sakura.

"Huh, says the one with the ugly forehead" said Ino retorting back.

"Ino-pig" said Sakura butting heads with Ino.

"Forehead girl" said Ino striking back as sparks flew between them.

Everyone sweat dropped.

"Way to ruin an awesome moment I guess" said Asuma.

"She still has a long way to go" said Tenzo.

"A very long way, my girl too I guess" said Inoichi seeing her daughter and her rival blatantly oblivious to the conversation around them.

"Ma that is why it is the future" said Kakashi.

How did she become this powerful in the future? Scratch that, why did I marry her anyway?

"But still, I haven't seen anyone outside my clan so such strength" said Choji in amazement.

"T-that r-really was s-something Sakura-san, unlike me you are actually strong" said Hinata quietly so nobody except her team heard her.

'How is it possible for a civilian born fan girl to show such strength, she became the top kunoichi only because of her grades. I thought she was just a dead weight but…why?' thought Neji silently looking down on the ground.

'Damn, I'm so jealous' thought Tenten.

"Alright, calm down girls" said Hiruzen instantly stopping the now embarrassed girls.

"So…who the hell are these guys?" asked Sakura looking at her former team members.

"Asking that after finishing them, you really are going to become Tsunade version 2" said Jiraiya grimacing at Sakura.

"We're about to figure it out…what are you doing here, too?" asked Sasuke removing the projectiles stuck in his body.

Naruto stood up with the katana in his gut.

"I'm here too, you know…" said Naruto.

"Some things never change, I guess" said Kakashi smiling at his cute little genins. Despite everything that happened everyone was now relaxed.

"Hey, I know this is a great moment and all but with that katana in his gut, shouldn't he die soon enough" said Shikamaru.

"OH NO, we completely forgot about that. How unyouthful" said Lee.

"Heal him girl" said Tenten.

"Y-yeah" said Sakura.

"What the heck are these people?" asked Sarada as Sakura walked towards them.

"That's what we would like to know" said Kiba.

"Are you okay, Naruto?" asked Sakura smiling.

"Ya, like he has a katana stuck in his gut, of course he is okay, right" said Jiraiya sarcastically.

"Yeah…" said Naruto and slowly pulled the katana out of his body.

"I'll heal up soon enough" said Naruto.

'Huh? For real?' thought Sarada shocked.

"Oh, okay" said Jiraiya sheepishly.

"Then why the hell were we so worried" asked Shikaku.

"Wait, you can heal automatically too" said Asuma incredulously.

'The kyubi, I should have known' thought Kakashi sighing.

Sasuke had a smirk on his face and Sakura smiled.

"I want that kind of powers too" said Kiba whining but was stopped from a glare from Shino.

As Naruto said, his injuries were healing.

The surroundings changed and the kyubi was now behind Naruto.

Everyone in the room stiffened.

'Why the hell I am helping this brat future me?' thought Kurama in the present.

"The kyubi" said Hiashi.

Kurama folded his arms and looked at Naruto.

"So much fuss over something like this. Your battle senses have dulled! So sad…" said Kurama.

"I knew it, that's why you weren't able to dodge the blade jano" said Jiraiya.

"Huh, what you pervert" said Naruto.

"Stop calling me a pervert damn brat" said Jiraiya annoyed at his godson.

"Aw c'mon" said Naruto scratching his cheek.

"I still can't believe that raging monster is now your friend" said Kurenai.

"Don't worry, you are not the only one Kurenai" said Tsume.

"Heh, guess I'm that awesome" said Naruto.

"Hn, don't let it go over your head" said Sasuke.

"He is right Naruto, you are such a dork, you are easily influenced" said Sakura.

'Really though, that was his power toned down. Exactly how strong is this team' thought Shikamaru as he watched team 7 chatting together.

"However…it's over" said Naruto looking at the fallen Shin uchiha.

His chakra hand emerged and surged forward, splitting in two and grabbing both of them.

Sakura then looked around and smiled at Sasuke.

"Oh yeah, this is your first time meeting in years" said Jiraiya.

"What are you going to him?" asked Tenten.

Sakura blushed and looked at Sasuke who ignored her and looked at the screen.

She walked forward, and passed Sasuke and went towards Sarada who looked down in fear and shame.

"N-no way, you are going to ignore Sasuke-kun" said Ino.

"B-but why?" asked Sakura surprised.

Others smiled however; Sasuke himself had a small smile in his face.

Sasuke uchiha who never smiled, clearly he preferred the adult version of Sakura.

'she has matured well' thought Kakashi.

However Sakura hugged Sarada surprising her.

"Thank goodness, you're okay" said Sakura smiling.

"A mother first huh" said Tenten.

"Yeah…I guess" said Sakura smiling.

"Even then, don't ignore Sasuke-kun" said Ino huffing but had a smile on her face.

"Huh" said Sarada surprised.

Sasuke looked at them as Sakura released the hug and rubbed her head gently, before turning around and coming towards him.

"That was a l-lovely moment" said Hinata smiling. Team 8 nodded.

Sakura stopped behind Sasuke.

"I'm sorry, I thought I'd made things clear to Sarada, but…" said Sakura apologizing as Sarada hugged herself and looked on.

"No, it's my fault, you don't need to apologize. But I've…" said Sasuke as Sarada looked a bit sown again.

"Aw" said almost all of the kunoichi.

"Heh, looks like even the most stoic of people can show emotion like love after all" said Shikamaru.

Sakura was blushing as Ino looked on in jealousy. Choji like a smart man this time moved towards Asuma.

"Hn" said Sasuke.

"What's that supposed to mean? AND STOP FLIRTING IN FONT OF ME DAMNIT" shouted Naruto at the screen accusing the adult Sasuke and adult Sasuke.

Kiba didn't comment and only narrowed his eyes on the adult Sasuke.

Sarada slowly stepped back not noticing…

"Be careful" said Sakura.

"Damn it, isn't that the creature with the mangekyo…" said Sasuke.

Naruto pulled them closer with his chakra hand, Shin's eye moved a bit.

Cho-Cho who was still hiding narrowed her eyes.

"Again, damn it" said Asuma.

"And this time it's the child" said Kurenai.

"Sarada" shouted Cho-Cho as her eyes bulged open.

"Eh" said Sarada as the creature had appeared beside her.

It opened his eyes and used his jutsu.

A black vortex was formed and everything was being pulled closer to it.

Naruto's chakra arms were torn off freeing both the Shin uchiha.

Naruto quickly noticed the jutsu as well.

"I'm taking you along as well" said the creature engulfing Sarada as she was closer to the teleportation jutsu.

"No, not again" said Sakura.

"W-what's going on?" asked Sarada surprised as she looked around unable to free herself.

"Sarada" shouted Sakura and jumped in the vortex while pushing Sarada away.

"No, Sakura-chan" said Naruto.

"Forehead girl, why did you do that?" said Ino in worry.

"B-but Sarada is okay" said Sakura obviously worried.

"And now her as well, leave my team alone bastard" said Kakashi enraged.

"Transportation" said Sasuke surprised.

"Mom" shouted Sarada and reached for Sakura's hand.

"Reach her" said Hinata without stuttering in worry.

Sakura extended her arm towards her daughter as well.

Their hands were about to meet as they struggled harder.

It was inches away from meeting.

"Yes come on" said Choji.

But at that moment the portal disappeared.

"Mom…!" shouted Sarada as it completely closed off.

"Damn it" shouted Naruto.

Sasuke punched the ground hard.

"Jiraiya-sama, can you please locate this guy after everything is over, I guess he is around Orochimaru" said Kakashi.

"Okay, but you are worrying too much" said Jiraiya.

"Huh, what are you talking about you pervert, Sakura-chan was kidnapped dattebayo" said Naruto angrily.

"He is right" said Kiba.

"Our friend is in danger, what do you mean to not worry" said Shikamaru.

"Yes, this is not something a youthful person will do" said Lee.

"Don't turn on me" said Jiraiya.

Sakura herself was quite nervous.

"I mean she is Tsunade's apprentice you know. There is no way she will kick the bucket just like that jano" said Jiraiya scratching his hair.

"Yes, after all she has that jutsu to rely on if she is truly in danger" said Tenten.

"What are you talking about Tenten?" asked Neji.

"Genins, let's calm down and watch what's going on. We are quite pissed about this too. That asshole attacked our future Hokage and two Konoha shinobis, he also attacked two civilians" said Tsume and the rest of the clan heads agreed.

"Both of them were heirs of a clan. We are very much displeased about this. But let's see what happens. Jiraiya-sama is right" said Choza.

The portal opened in another dimension, in a medical ward. Sakura arrived there looking confused. However, she was quickly surrounded by an armed army of Shin uchiha junior.

Shin uchiha senior looked on smugly sitting on a bed, too injured to stand.

Cold sweat dropped down her face and Sakura smiled.

"Looks like I'm right in the heart of the enemy territory, huh?" asked Sakura.

"And the video ended" said Hiruzen.

"Damn it all" said Kakashi.

Sakura gulped fearfully, almost afraid to watch the next part.

'Damn it, please be safe Sakura' thought Ino clicking her teeth in frustration.

2