24. Damiano
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The darkness shrouds the cabin whose lights I spot.

I left my car at a fair distance. I can’t barge in and risk putting Amara in danger. My steps quickly approach the entrance gate. Two guards stand there, guns ready to shoot any intruder. I know I have to kill them since that’s the only way I could enter.

The electrical wires around the cabin are as dangerous to humans as they are to animals—wild animals.

I close the distance and try to avoid the dim light shining above the two guards. When I am close enough, I take my guns out and shoot both of them. The sound of the shots is muffled by the silencers I have on the guns. I kick their bodies out of the way and cross the narrow path, which is relatively dark, with no lighting.

In front of the cabin, there is another guard. I grip my gun and step towards him. My suit is similar to the ones the guards wear. He nods up, asking me if everything is fine.

“Everything is perfect,” I say with a growl as I shoot him and catch his body, dragging him behind the cabin. Damn them.

I look at the window in the living room where the fireplace is. No one is there, and I wonder if something already happened. With quick steps, I close the front door and go inside. My feet crack the wooden floor tiles. It feels like the silence before the storm.

I glance at the stairs heading to the upper floor, where we usually sleep. Don’t tell me the mother fucker is sleeping with her?

My fists clench, and I walk up the stairs. Arriving there, I kick the door I know is his room. The view makes me lose awareness, and I drop the guns on the table nearby just because I don’t want to be tempted to kill him.

My father is on top of Amara, strangling her, and she, relatively close to his face, is barely breathing. His smirk is directed at me, and I grit my teeth.

“Watch this! I know you like it too.” Sadist psychopath ….

I go around the bed, and as I am relatively close to the edge of the bed, I look at the girl who is losing consciousness.

“Did you know why I told you to keep your hands off her?” My voice fills the room, my eyes darkening as I look at him. He raises his head, looking at me, and raises an eyebrow.

“Don’t ruin my fun. Cut the bullshit with age matters. She consented.” She consented …I will ask her later .

I maintain a serious face, and he glances at her. He loosens the grip on her neck, and she takes a breath. I hold myself back with all my power to not strangle him.

“She is mine.” The words make him look at me again, and he doesn’t even have time to react. My punch breaks his nose as he falls on his back on the bed. I grip his leg, dragging him off the bed, on the floor tiles. I look down on him, and he is holding his nose.

“You mother fucker!” His yell is making me grin.

“You are lucky I am not the one to kill you. She will have the honorifics. If I were to kill you… the torture you would take will be like living hell. But, you’re indeed lucky.” I look down on him, and he tries to rise up to take the dagger from his ankle. I know he has one there.

My leg sends him flying back to the ground, his head hitting the floor. I take the knife off his leg and throw it on the bed. A brief glance at her is enough to know that she is willing to kill him now if I give her the chance.

But, I want to give him my fair share of anger. My body is on top of him, and I punch him wherever my fist goes. As I try to hold back using my full power, he can’t even land a hit on me. The mere attempt to hit my ribs resulted in dislocating his wrist. His screams in pain are music to my ear.

I wished that Amara would let me kill him. I would have made sure he gets what he truly deserves.

If only Amara wouldn’t have been in front of me watching while her hand gripped one of the guns I put on the table. I know she wants to see him dead. I rise and wipe the blood on my fist on the clothes he is wearing. He is almost unconscious.

“Go to hell. I will be meeting you there.” She points the gun at his forehead and presses the trigger. The muffled sound echoes in the room, and she glances at me. I get up and observe her.

She seems numb, confused. Her eyes lock with mine, and she says in an empty tone, “I will be going.”

Amara steps over the dead body and puts the gun on the table. I take her hand, her face turning to mine. I see that she is trying to hold herself back from feelings, not even the happiness of killing my father.

“Where are you going?” I frown, trying to hold back from capturing her with my arms and never letting her go.

“I am leaving… far away. My mission here is done.” She glances at the dead men.

“You can’t.” She frowns, not understanding my insinuations.

“Why?”

“You owe me many things.” I wish I could have had another reason to make her stay. But this is the only one I am sure will work on her. She hates owning.

“What do you want from my life?” Her lips move, and she loses her frown.

“I want your whole life.” She raises her eyebrows at my words.

“Elaborate.” I gulp, and I know this can pass as manipulating her. But it’s worth doing it as long as she is still in my sight. Harsh times require harsh methods.

I put my knee on the ground, my hands pull off the necklace I wear. On the necklace, I have my mother’s ring. A small diamond adorns the jewelry.

“Marry me, Bittercandy.” Her face is frowning, and she keeps her silence for a few seconds. I can see her demeanor becoming more lively. Her eyes have a glint of light, and she bites her lips.

What is with this sudden transformation? Either way, I am happy she has this reaction. I will have plenty of time to ask her later why this reaction.

“Do I have a choice to say no?” She looks down at me with a serious face, but I didn’t let it escape the subtle blush on her cheeks.

“Depends. If you hate me more than being indebted to me. I think I am the better choice, though.” I smirk, and she sighs.

“Fair enough.”

She stretches her hand, and I place the ring on her finger. I rise up, and I observe her reactions, my hand still holding the hand I placed the ring on. Even though she tries to be unfazed, I can see in her eyes that she is somewhat pleased.

I am itching to ask what made her go from ignoring me, a cold face, an impenetrable facade, to this blushing mess, shy-looking in my eyes. Her mask is fading the more I gaze at her.

“I want to kiss you.” My eyes linger on her lips as I brush her cheek.

“Is that another thing I own?” She bites her lips, locking eyes with me.

Damn,how does she look so good doing that?

“If you want to take it like that…” I can feel my heart skipping a beat when she closes the distance and slams her lips on mine. What in the holy hell? I thought she was predictable.

Now, I think I got ahead of myself. It’s the first time she initiated something between us, and I am amazed she did this right when I basically forced her, one way or another, to marry me. I swear if I understand her.

Well, it’s not like I need to understand something in this moment. My mind can’t even think properly anymore anyway.

Her hands are already in my hair, and she enjoys exploring my mouth without a care. I can bet she let her guard down—all of her masks are down in this dimly lit room. My hands trace her back, and she moans in my mouth.

I take the lead, savoring her tongue, and she lets herself feel everything I give her. Her heavy breath is let out when I let her mouth free, my kisses going on her jaw, down her neck. I enjoy myself, sucking, and I feel her hand pulling my hair, begging me to stop arousing her too much.

My phone rings out of nowhere… Sigh… Where the hell is my gun to kill that person?

“Yes.” My tone is angry.

“Boss. We took Rosa safely. She is with us. Though…” Armando’s voice fills my ear.

“Though what?”

“Salvatore is dead… I killed him out of rage. I am deeply sorry…” His voice is apologetic, and I don’t think he has to say sorry for killing that motherfucker. Though I understand his concern.

“No problem .I will see you tomorrow .Take Rosa and stay with her in my apartment .Take care of her .” I let out a sigh of relieve.

“Sure. See you tomorrow, boss. We will take care of her.”

I close the phone and throw it on the bed.

“Damn…” My voice is angry, well, more frustrated, as my hand traces her back. She departs just enough to see my face, and I can see that she is still on fire. I mean… not just a little… I would say enough to light me up just with this look she gives me. And I can say it’s not good. Not good for her.

“Do you want more?”

“You don’t?” She smirks, and I swear I am about to lose my mind because of her. Her honesty is rare, and… I would say it’s one of the things that are going to be on my dangerous things that lead to my death.

“Fuck it…” I brush my hair, looking around the room. I need a bed where to slam her and do her until she thinks twice before firing me up. The bed reminds me of my father strangling her, and I hate it. The floor is wet with blood, and the dead man lies there unbothered by our makeup session.

At this point, I think we are both crazy. We almost get off near a dead man. As I look at Amara, she seems unbothered by the blood or Marco, who is lying there open-eyed, looking at the ceiling. She turns to me as she followed my eyes looking around the room. She bites her lips, waiting for me to say what I’ve got to say.

“We change the room.” I say seriously before I slam my lips on hers. She giggles, and as I lift her, she wraps her legs around my torso. My hands hold her ass, and she starts kissing me like tomorrow won’t exist.

I feel glad that the dress had a slit. Her body feels good clinging to mine as I try to get us to the room near the one we are clumsily leaving. She is really so mean having all the fun while I try to focus on getting us to a fucking bed.

She will pay for it.

Haha… She will pay for everything she made me go through, tonight.

0