Chapter 35: Hit Me Harder!
2.1k 11 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Eleventh Layer of the Arcane Abyss was known as the Arcane Mountain Range, as there were only mountains here. The Arcane Abyss' last nine layers were built on the nine elements of fire, water, earth, wood, metal, wind, lightning, darkness, and light. This layer was created based on the element of earth. 

 

In the distance of one mountain with five peaks and shaped like a hand, a portal appeared out of thin air and a black warship flew out of it. It spun around and crashed onto the mountain. Half of the warship was lodged into the mountain, with broken pieces of metal littered everywhere. 

 

A human-sized hole melted out of the mountain, and Yang Yang escaped through there with the person he rescued in his arms. He looked over at the warship and pressed his hands on it. 

 

He could sense the damaged that the warship sustained. It would not be able to leave the mountain's side unless it recovered. While a Spiritual-tier treasure like the black warship had spells that help it regenerate by itself, this process would be extremely slow. 

 

"I need to find items to heal the black warship. At the current healing rate, it'll recovered in three years. Crap, I'm hurting all over. I might need to spend some time recovering for a bit. What was that hand that struck me? Was it the essence of the Arcane Grassland? This is total heresy. Ah wait, there's this person. Oh?" Yang Yang looked down at the person in his arms. 

 

Her hair was long and black with fine ornaments decorated throughout. Her skin was glossy and pale like pearls. Her figure was slender, yet curvy. Her face was devastatingly beautiful, though not as gorgeous as the royal succubus or Morrigan. However, Yang Yang took an extended look at her long legs and thick thighs. 

 

"One shall abstain. One shall abstain." Yang Yang gently shook the young woman. "Senior Sister Jade, wake up." 

 

"Hm?" Seventh Sister Jade opened her eyelids and revealed a pair of pink-colored eyes. They glowed brightly and hotly with emotions. Her eyes locked onto his face, and blanked out as though the eyes were taking in the most nuance details of his features. "Seventh Sister Jade, are you okay?" 

 

"Yang Yang?"  

 

"Yes, it's me." 

 

"Yang Yang." She reached out her hand and clasped onto his face. "Huh?" 

 

Caught surprise, Yang Yang was pushed down by Seventh Sister Jade. Her Manifest Aspect level magical power pressed onto him. "Hold on! What are you-" 

 

She covered his mouth with her hands. "Yang Yang. Yang Yang. Yang Yang. Yang Yang. Yang Yang. Yang Yang." 

 

Seventh Sister Jade leaned in and pursed her lips together. Yang Yang knew what she was about to do. "Oh God, not this crap again! Escape Magic: World Bending!" 

 

Just when he was about to disappear, the red mark on his wrist illuminated and suppressed his magical power. The pain on his wrist expanded throughout his entire hand. Yang Yang thought back to the royal succubus' words before she died. "Are you serious right now!?" 

 

Seventh Sister Jade removed her hands and connected her lips to his lips. She grabbed onto both of his hands."She's strong! What spells do I have right now? Life Drain? No, that's too cruel. She's clearly has a loose screw."

 

She forced his mouth opened and slid the snake of her mouth into his mouth. He could feel the snakes of their mouth battling each other viciously. "Flame of Purity?" 

 

He summoned golden flames that engulfed them both. Seventh Sister Jade quivered and clear her throat, but otherwise, did not react much from the Flame of Purity. Yang Yang could tell that the Flame of Purity was cleansing her from sins, but he could also sense that her sins were increasing by the seconds. 

 

The rate of sinning was actually greater than the rate of cleansing. 

 

He unleashed his magical power and tried to break free. They remained in that position for a few minutes before she got tired and retracted her snake while a line of saliva was attached between their lips. 

 

It was at moment that Yang Yang saw a hot pink aura around Seventh Sister Jade, full of lust and allure. Based on the aura alone, he could tell that it was of Charm Magic. Then, he remembered that she was a Charm Magic magus. "Senior Sister Jade, get yourself together! You must be suffering from some kind of backlash! I heard that you were Eldest Brother Yang's fiance, so you need to stop for your own sake!" 

 

"Were these brats about to do it and a spell she used backfired when their warship hurled?"

 

Seventh Sister Jade, with rosy cheeks and hot breath, blankly said, "Yeah, it's a backlash. Yeah, my fiance is Eldest Brother Yang. And?" 

 

She attack his mouth again, but this time, she used one hand to held his hand while her other hand searched his body. He closed his eyes and started to madly think. "What kind of backlash is this!? She's too physically strong for a Charm Magic magus."

 

He used the Flame of Purity again, but her lust only intensified. "What is wrong with this girl? The hotter it burns, the hotter she is with these actions. The only time the Flame of Purity didn't work was with the crazy chick! " 

 

While Yang Yang was stunted by the unexpected turns of event, Seventh Sister Jade was diligently and coyly moving her hands and tongue around. When he stared into her eyes, he could only see the eyes of a beast, a gaze more intense and bewitching than anything he had ever seen in this life. 

 

"Good God, forgive me. I'm about to break one of the codes. The Flame of Purity did not work as it should have so I have no choice." Yang Yang burned a few years of his life force and forcefully negated the suppressing effect of Everlasting Insanity. Then, he raised his right hand, placed a small Life Drain spell circle on it, and smack her face. 

 

"Ah!" Seventh Sister Jade gasped and touched her left cheek. The heat of Yang Yang's palm was still on there as she grasped it. "You... You hit me..."

 

"Senior Sister Jade, I really did not want to, but I really had to do-" Before he could even properly get up, she slammed his body onto the ground again. This time, she wrapped her legs around his waist. 

 

"Uh, Senior Sister Jade?" 

 

"Do it again." 

 

"I beg your pardon?" 

 

"Hit me again!" 

 

"What? No!" 

 

"Tch!" She leaned in to kiss him again, and Yang Yang automatically smacked her face again, but with life force coated on the back of his hand. When she tried to do it again, he smacked her again. 

 

Front hand. Back hand. Front hand. Back hand. 

 

Back and forth, he would take some life force from her and then returned it. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure that created extreme ecstasy. Each and every time she got smacked, Seventh Sister Jade would slightly moan. 

 

"Yes, Yang Yang! Hit me harder!" 

 

Each smack gave her pleasure, but Yang Yang felt as as though he was doing something immoral. "Oh God, is this what they referred to as the 'pimp hand' in the mortal world?"

 

47