Chapter 143: Meeting the Parents!
2.2k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“Badass Angels?” He questioned. 

“Yep. It’s my own little group that’ll be filled with badasses.” Hu Tao explained. 

“I’m going to be a badass?” He asked. 

“If you live long enough, sure.” He grinned. 

“I’ll do anything to be a Badass Angel!” He brought his hands together while pleading. 

“Explain that annoying bloodline of yours.” 

“You mean my special power?” 

“Yeah, whatever.” 

“If I look cute enough and beg really hard, people usually do what I want them to. Unless they don’t like me. Then it’s a lot harder to make people do what I want.” He explained. 

“What an annoying bloodline. Especially for a brat.” This brat could take over the entire city if he properly learned how to use his bloodline. 

“Is it not good?” He wasn’t sure if Hu Tao was saying it was bad or not. 

  He’s always felt that his special ability or bloodline was really useful. Unlike the other homeless kids, he’s never went a day without filling his belly. Getting spare change was also easy for him too. All he had to do was act really really miserable while holding a cup out and talk to any adults that passed by him. Even when talking to the mean adults that didn’t like him, they would beat him with more mercy than they would with the other beggars. 

“It’s good but it won’t help you when you get into a fight. Since it’s really annoying and you’re going to be working under me, I'll have to make you one of the most annoying bastards around.” Hu Tao still wasn’t sure how he wanted to teach this kid but he planned on doing it.  

  He wished the kid was a really good fighter or had a bloodline that would help him out in a fight but with what he has getting into a fight was something he could avoid completely if his enemy wasn’t dead set on killing him. Maybe he could figure out a way to mix the kid’s bloodline with a way of fighting. Like talking to his enemy in a fight with his bloodline ability would help him kill him faster or something. 

“Okay?!” He still wasn’t sure but it sounded like this guy was adopting him. That meat he took out from his pocket was really good so, it wasn’t a bad deal in his opinion. 

“What’s your name?” Hu Tao asked. 

“I’m Runt. That’s what the other beggars called me since I was little.” He proudly answered. 

“Runt, huh? Rip this if you feel like you’re about to die, alright? Throw this if you really want to kill some bastard.” Hu Tao handed him two items.  

“What are these things?” He held them up in confusion. 

“I just told you. You’re not that stupid, are you?” 

“No?” He answered in a confused manner. 

“Alright then. From now on, I’m your boss and you’re my underling.” 

“What’s an underling?” 

“Someone who listens and follows the boss.” 

“Got it!” 

“Now don’t be a pain in the ass either. I can still throw your ass back out on the street.” 

“Yes sir!” Runt saluted, mimicking the soldiers from the City Lord’s forces. 

  A little after taking Runt under his wing, Jie finally returned with two imposing figures behind her. One was a man dressed in a magnificent purple robe. He boasted an impressive height and physique that made him tower over most people. His sharp and masculine face that held a dangerous glare focusing straight on Hu Tao was something that no one could miss. 

  To the side of him was an incredibly beautiful fairy. Her face looked as if it was sculpted by a race of beings that were entirely ignorant of their own glorious beauty but were so self-absorbed in themselves that they couldn’t help but constantly shape their surroundings into their own image. Hu Tao’s eyes momentarily focused themselves on her well-endowed chest before trying to pierce through her clothing to see her buttocks. He was an ass man, you see? Popping, shapely, and tight? Just what he liked. Sadly, Jie seemed to have got her body from her mom. All tits and no ass just like a certain Princess, he knew. Did no noble women know how to properly feed their daughters? What’s with the focus on breasts? 

“Come inside! I don’t wish for anyone to listen in to what I have to say to you.” Daddy Su talked down to him. 

“Let’s go inside Papa.” Hu Tao grinned. 

“Don’t call me that!” He balled his fist and briefly flared out his qi. 

  Allowing Hu Tao to realize that this old daddy was in the Core Stage. He wondered if the momma was in the same realm. If so, this might actually be a little fun. If these guys were getting dominated, then that meant their enemies were even more exciting. Hu Tao followed behind the three with Runt following behind him. 

“What is that thing doing behind you? It can’t come into my residence.” Daddy Su put his foot down.  

“This is my little badass angel, you see? I just picked him up a little while ago so, he’s coming too.” Runt was shivering with all his might.  

  The qi that Daddy Su was using was almost squeezing him to death. If it wasn’t for Hu Tao using his qi to shield him, it was possible that he could’ve exploded just from the pressure of the Core Stage cultivator’s qi. He was deathly afraid of Daddy Su who just tried to kill him without a single word! His little life could’ve came to an end instantly if his Boss didn’t protect him! 

“He can wait outside, can’t he Hu Tao?” Jie pleaded. 

“Nope. He’s coming in too. Sorry Hairless, this isn’t up for discussion.” Hu Tao shrugged. 

“It’s already bad enough I'm letting someone like you inside my building but you wish to bring a disgusting smelly beggar along with you? Give me one good reason to not kill you instantly boy.” 

“Hairless?” Momma Su wondered what kind of nickname was that for their daughter. She had charming long flowing hair, what was he talking about? 

“I’m the only chance you have against that other noble family or whatever. Unless you want to continue licking their boots and living under their thumbs like scared little rats.” Hu Tao didn’t hold back in his verbal assault. 

  Daddy Su was brought to the limit of his patience. If it wasn’t for Momma Su and Jie latching onto his arms, he really would’ve rushed down Hu Tao to try and tear his head off. Something that Hu Tao was prepared for. He already had a portal ready to take him and Runt into his Pocket Dimension. Seeing that Jie managed to convince her father with tears in her eyes, Hu Tao was “spared” for now. Momma Su seemed fine with him dying but didn’t wish for their enemies or the public to see him acting like this outside their home. 

  So, the Su Family brought him and Runt all the way up to the tallest floor. Specifically, they brought him into a dojo. It looks like the crossdresser wasn’t kidding when she said he’d have to fight against her dad. Going all out against the old man seemed fun but if he used up all his energy fighting him, he would barely have any left when it was time to kill the guys from the rival noble family. He doubted they’d share some resources with him to recover his energy for the fight. 

“Call Teng here.” Daddy Su told to Mommy Su. 

  She nodded and left the room momentarily. Leaving Hu Tao and Runt inside with Daddy Su and Jie. Hu Tao was pretty impressed from what he saw. Their family was a lot more loaded than he thought. This place was nice as hell. Runt was shocked out of his mind when trying to visualize how much money all of the nice things were inside the Su Family’s building. His brain started smoking when imagining all the zeroes. 

“Nice place you got here Daddy. I like a room with a view so, when me and her get married make sure that’s prepared for me.” Hu Tao continued to joke with the old tiger that had no patience. 

“Over my dead body.” He stared at him menacingly 

  If glares could kill, Hu Tao would’ve been stabbed over a hundred thousand times by now from Daddy Su. After seeing he could get away with it once, why would he stop messing with the old fool? Seeing him get so riled up was hilarious. Hu Tao could see Hairless begging and pleading with her eyes for him to shut his mouth. That was funny too. 

“So, who is this Ting guy or whatever? Are we not going to have a father and son-in-law bonding moment in a spar? I really hope this Ting isn’t going to be your replacement.” Hu Tao chatted. “If he’s too weak, he might just die, you know?” Hu Tao kissed his biceps. “I’m pretty strong.” And finished with a grin. 

  Daddy Su was close to exploding once again but thankfully for Jie and Runt, Mommy Su returned with Teng. He was a well-dressed handsome youth at the Qi Consolidation stage. A 5th stage one, one small stage above Hu Tao. On his waist carried a sword sheath for a long sword while his hair was wrapped in a ponytail. 

So this is the person who will aid us in taking down the Ren Family?” He looked down on Hu Tao’s bandit-like appearance. 

  Shirtless, barefoot, loose fitting pants, wild unkempt hair that was bigger than his head, chains wrapped his wrists and legs with an iron ball attached to it dragging behind him, and a slacker’s posture. 

“Supposedly.” Daddy Su grumbled. “Hu. If you manage to survive against Teng for 5 minutes, I won’t kill you.”  

“You know Father-in-law, I’m starting to think you don’t like me for some reason.” Hu Tao smiled an annoying smile with his perfect teeth. 

“Cripple him.” He whispered to Teng. 

“Already planned on it.” Teng drew his sword and pointed it towards Hu Tao. 

“If I win, you have to give me some clothes and money. This brat needs a bath, an outfit that doesn’t make him look so pathetic, and I need some cash for the future.” Hu Tao added his own side to the deal. The veins on Daddy Su’s forehead threatened to burst. 

“Begin.” Mommy Su shouted to keep things from devolving into something else. 

78