Chapter 207: A Harmless Prank?
2k 4 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“Well then, for those that passed the first test, follow me as we move on to the second portion of the Grand Tournament. For those that have failed, I am disappointed in you. Continue training your mind, body, and soul if you wish to ever become someone great in this world. For the sake of our sect, I do hope you all heed my words. We aren’t known as one of the Big Three Sects because we produce trash.” The Supreme Commander relayed to everyone. 

  Shame and disappointment filled those that lost against their heart demons. The words of the Supreme Commander fell heavy on their shoulders but at the same time, it didn’t really help them understand how to conquer their heart demons. But this was only a small minority of the failed disciples. Most understood where the weakness in their hearts lied and that was a lack of willpower. If they had the courage to face their heart demons head-on and crush it into a pulp, they probably could’ve passed like the rest of their peers atop the stairs. 

  Those that passed and those that failed all followed behind the Supreme Commander and the rest of the elders. The failures decided to continue to watch the rest of the Grand Tournament while a few chose not to so that they could train themselves to conquer their heart demons. They were taken deep inside the Immortal Forest and along the way the disciples used this time to chat with one another. Heaven’s Angels were given a lot of attention because of their strange appearances and the fact that all of them passed together. 

“You’re fucking stupid if you don’t think the next test is going to be a fight.” Hu Tao insulted. 

“As much as I hate agreeing with him, I think he’s right this time.” Ying added. 

“What do you mean this time?! I’m always fucking right!” Hu Tao corrected her. 

“Why do you think the next test isn’t going to be a battle, Lei?” Bing asked. He was curious about what gave him this feeling. 

“We are being brought through the Immortal Forest. My thoughts would be that we’re going to have to fight spirit beasts in a collection-type test. All of us will be sent into the Immortal Forest to kill spirit beasts. Those who rank within a certain range of beast killed will move onto the final test and then that’s where we will challenge each other.” Wan Qing shared her thoughts. 

“Yeah! What the Bitch said!” Hu Tao agreed that was most likely what the second test was going to be. 

“Consider yourself lucky, the elders forbade us from harming one another before and after each test.” Wan Qing threatened. 

  An invisible blade of wind sliced a small portion of Hu Tao’s hair off as it sped through the trees. Hu Tao only teasingly grinned in response. Unknowingly, she just revealed the fact that no matter what he says, she wouldn’t retaliate no matter what. Giving him complete and total freedom to mess with her until the start of the next test. As far as he could tell, they were nowhere near the location of the second test yet. 

“Hehe... That’s right, isn’t it?” Hu Tao swaggered his way over to Wan Qing and smirked at her. 

“Quit looking at me with that annoying look on your face.” She coldly remarked. 

  Hu Tao and Wan Qing were equal in height. Despite Wan Qing’s transformation, her height remained the same. Leaving her usually taller than most men and always taller than other girls. She planned to ask Ying in private if there was some sort of cake that could reduce her height but has yet to find the chance to do so.  

  As Hu Tao was playfully grinning at Wan Qing, he brazenly groped both of her breasts suddenly! No one in Heaven’s Angel knew how to react when such a situation occurred in front of them. Hu Tao’s hands squeezed and got a good feel of Wan Qing’s chest. He was quite impressed by what he felt from Wan Qing’s tits. They felt the same as the real deal! While Jie’s fat tits were still better in his opinion, he didn’t expect them to feel the exact same as regular tits!  

  Ever since Qing’s physical change, he’s always been curious just about how much of a girl did she turn into. Usually, he didn’t give a shit about other people but how often do you see a guy turn into a chick!? And now that he’s felt her up, he was curious about what happened to her dick and balls. Did they change into a real pussy too? Could this freak turn give birth? 

“You dare...?” Wan Qing’s voice was laced with killing intent. 

  Hu Tao’s instincts were screaming at him to instantly retreat at full speed within the next second. It was the same as if a wave of pure unbridled murderous intent hit him at full force. His intuition told him that whatever Wan Qing was about to do to him was somehow unavoidable but who would Hu Tao be if he listened to his instincts mindlessly? As soon as the killing intent hit him, he vanished directly behind a high-ranked elder. 

  Wan Qing’s giant fan that was ready to be swung forward paused. She hesitated because she knew if she unleashed everything she had, others would be caught up in the wind she releases. It would be her attacking the elders and other disciples unprovoked. Her brain quickly processed the available options she at the moment to hurt Hu Tao as much as possible. During this brief moment, Hu Tao loudly laughed at her from behind the elder while giving sexual gestures to infuriate her even more. 

‘My control over the wind isn’t precise enough to control it in a way that only Hu Tao would be harmed. Unless I have a breakthrough in the control of my qi, it is impossible to hurt Hu Tao in any way that wouldn’t be caught by the elders right now. By releasing my butterflies, I could probably hurt him but the elders aren’t stupid or blind. They’ll realize that the butterflies are mine and I'm trying to use them to harm another disciple before the start of another test. There’s also the chance that Hu Tao just kills them outright and I wouldn’t be able to stop him.’ Wan Qing’s mind ran through every available choice. 

‘Is it really impossible to pay him back for taking advantage of me?! I refuse to accept this! My body was touched by that disgusting mutt and I'm unable to do anything about it?!’ Wan Qing wanted to scream as she realized that her only choice was to hold in her humiliation and rage for now until it was time for the next test. 

“If I was you, I would’ve killed him even if I would’ve been disqualified from the Grand Tournament.” Ying told her. 

“Someone please give me a reason to not listen to her...” Qing had a hard time not agreeing with her. 

“They don’t usually announce the rewards of the Grand Tournament until the final test but from what I've found, they are usually quite worth staying in for. Many of the top disciples that do well in the Grand Tournament often leave behind their peers afterward. Only very few disciples manage to find a way to catch up with the top disciples and that’s because they stumbled upon very rare treasures that put them head and shoulders over others. There is also the Meeting of Talents coming up soon where many future powerful figures will come together to exchange pointers with one another and compete for rewards even better than the ones that will be given at the end of the Grand Tournament.” Lei Zhi tried his best to remedy the situation. 

  If the two of them were children, then Lei would be more willing to forgive Hu Tao. He could just say that he didn’t know any better or he had a crush on Qing and messing with her is the only way he knows how to express himself or it was a joke. But he was a grown man and she was a grown woman. Hu Tao understood what he was doing and there was no excuse that could be given for his behavior. Lei Zhi really felt sorry for Jie for falling in love with such a man but you can’t control who you fall in love with. Lei only hoped that eventually her eyes would open and she would realize that she deserved someone better for her. It was hard to see what kind of happy future Hu Tao could give to her if this was how he acted when they were together now. 

  Jie’s reaction to the event was to silently promise to get even stronger than Hu Tao. The only way she could reign in his behavior was if she was stronger than the man himself. A task that she felt impossible to accomplish on her own. Her eyes wandered over to Jing and a small hope rose within her chest. Maybe Jing could find a way to help her get strong enough to keep her heart from crumbling while with this man. If not Jing, then she’ll have to perform her absolute best in the remaining tests to get an elder to notice her. 

“Hmm? Is there something on your mind?” Jing asked her after noticing her gaze. 

“Nothing!” Jie nervously exclaimed. It felt like she could see right through her! 

“Are you sure? I believe having nothing on your mind after witnessing a scene like that is something.” Jing told her. 

“I mean yes! But no! I mean...” Jie was totally embarrassed. She was making herself look so stupid in front of everyone! 

“Just tell me what’s on your mind.” Jing smiled. 

“I want to become stronger! I want to become strong enough to beat the hell out of Hu Tao whenever he does things that make me angry! If I was, he would think twice before messing with or talking about other women in front of me...” She let her heart out. 

“That’s certainly an interesting reason.” Jing was more than amused by her declaration and the genuine emotions flowing from her words. “But stronger than the mutt...” Jing went over to Jie and gazed at her body up and down, seemingly staring at her inside and out. Jie shivered as her body was being gawked at. 

“It’s going to be the most painful experience, you’ll ever go through. I’ll give you one final chance to think over it some more.”  

“I’m willing to do anything.” It didn’t take her a single second to make up her mind. There wasn’t a single speck of hesitation in her eyes. 

“Very well. You have a lot to look forward to after this tournament.” Jing laughed with such a tone that even the other angels couldn’t help shivering in fear. 

77