Chapter 217: Inside Bing’s Void World!?
1.5k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


  After teleporting to a new part of the Endless Forest, Bing knew for a fact now that ghosts were capable of being teleported with talismans. The sharp claws of the princess ghost were still holding onto his shoulders. Looking down at himself, Bing also came to a startling realization. His amulet was damaged somehow. 

“The nerve...!” Her shrill voice whispered into his ear as he felt something incredibly cold rushing into his body. 

  Bing panicked and immediately freaked out to do everything he could to prevent his body from being snatched. He entered inside his Void World and began practicing Yin of Destruction and Yang of Creation. Unfortunately, in the middle of forming the technique that frightens the souls out of creatures, he was stabbed through his stomach by the long claws of the princess ghost. The pain was real! It really freaking hurt even though she was a ghost! 

  Lin Jiajia could sense the terrifying technique the fatty was in the midst of creating. It wasn’t difficult for a Walking Devil-type ghost to do so. Even the weakest of spirits would be able to feel the power of his technique. This did momentarily make her question why was this delicious-looking fatty running from all those ghosts if he had something like this. 

“Wait! Wait! Wait! Don’t kill me. We can make a deal or some kind of agreement! How about this, I let you be my shadow or something like that and in exchange, I'll feed you ghosts to eat! Didn’t you see how many ghosts were chasing me from before? It’ll be nothing to feed you until your belly can’t take anymore!” Bing hastily tried to talk his way out of this. 

  Bing remembered in one of the stories passed around by the adults in his clan when he was young. It was about a young child befriending a ghost being ostracized and bullied by those around him. No one else could see the ghost and just thought the boy was crazy. Eventually, one day, the bullying became too much for the boy and he attempted to take his own life to be with the only person that ever treated him nicely. But the ghost knew that the boy would only head back to the reincarnation wheel if he succeeded. The ghost prevented the boy from taking his life as it promised to help him not get bullied anymore. 

  The boy didn’t know how the ghost would be able to do that. To the ghost, it was a simple matter. It asked the boy if it would like it to become its new shadow, intertwining its life with his in a way. Since the boy had no reason to refuse, he didn’t and the ghost became his shadow. After the combining of these two beings, one living and one dead, it was very difficult for anyone to bully the boy with the help of the ghost.  

  From time to time, the ghost would take over the boy’s body with his permission and teach anyone who dared to bully him a lesson they would never forget. Once the boy and ghost duo taught all of the boy’s bullies a lesson, they thought that everything would be over. But the unnatural change in the frail, timid, and weak boy from before was too much to accept. The boy was exiled from his village on the account of being a demon. His parents didn’t stand up to defend him nor did they come along with him. 

  Boy and ghost left the village with their heads held high. After some convincing by the ghost, the boy was rather happy by this outcome. It wasn’t like there was anything good inside the village anyway. He and his best friend traveling together facing the world like real men. He thought, maybe this was the best ending. 

“...” Lin stayed quiet as she thought about his offer. 

  As a princess that was betrayed by her own kingdom and abandoned in this hell, it would be laughable if she agreed to Bing’s offer right away. Because she was a Walking Devil, her soul was laced with malice and greed to become stronger. This malice and greed sometimes painted her mind red and frequently caused her to lash out to kill, torture, and feed. It was a difficult decision for a ghost of her level. 

“I’ll help you leave this place! If you become my shadow, you can join me and leave this place after my test is over! I don’t know how long you’ve been in this ghastly forest but I know it's been long enough. What do you say...?” Bing was losing a lot of blood. 

  Lin Jiajia was just under 290cm as she held him up in the air with her claw. Golden blood from his body was falling down her hand and being absorbed into her body. Her face was laced with a mix of pleasure and anger. She hasn’t forgotten about him taking advantage of her body from earlier but this blood of his was really too delicious. It was the first time she’s ever tasted something this sweet and savory.  

  If she really did become his shadow, she could have this tasty blood whenever she wanted and leave this annoying place. Lin Jiajia could also get this fatty to help get revenge on the kingdom that made her like this in the first place. But she would also be tying a large portion of her strength to this fatty. She would no longer be able to leave his side and be his shadow. Maybe one day when she reaches Spirit God, she could leave him but that would take several years.  

“Thanks for thinking about my offer for so long...” Bing softly grinned. 

  A sharp chill filled Lin Jiajia’s missing heart. She looked behind her and saw a giant white tiger with several human hands extending from out of its body. This strange sight would be enough to startle the average human but what hasn’t she seen as a Walking Devil? There were ghosts with all sorts of strange appearances. The creature in front of her wasn’t the strangest but it was frightening somehow. She didn’t understand it. 

  Then she saw the dozens of human arms creating something above the tiger’s body. Now she knew why she had such a bad feeling when looking at it! It was forming the same technique the fatty was from before. She was too far away to put a stop to the thing. So, she focused her eyes on the fatty and threatened him with her other claw. 

“Either you kill me and I die, staying trapped in here forever. I kill you and get my body back. Or you become my shadow. It's your choice...” Bing wouldn’t just allow himself to be completely helpless. 

“...!” Lin was pressured, upset, angry, furious, and also just a little bit surprised. 

  She didn’t expect this fatty to place his life on the line like this. It was kind of manly compared to the pathetic babbling he was doing earlier. The white tiger didn’t give her any chance to consider Bing’s offer. It immediately fired off the white and black miniature sphere towards her and the fatty. Lin’s cold black eyes looked into Bing’s before she suddenly vanished. 

  Bing fell to the ground as the technique came straight towards him. Golden blood leaked from his torso as he forced himself up. With a tear of his robes, Bing revealed his belly to the world. This big creamy-white belly suddenly opened up like a demon’s maw as it devoured the Infinite Sphere Ultimate Cataclysm. The amount of power stored within the ball was too much for the injured Bing to handle. He fainted as the white tiger rushed over in concern. 

‘This fatty’s body isn’t too bad...’ Lin Jiajia thought, satisfied with her decision. 

  Unknown to her or Bing, both of them were being changed because of his decision to accept her as his shadow. Bing’s choice to devour his technique using Leng Huan’s bloodline instead of avoiding it was changing him from the inside and out. From time to time, Lin would take some of his blood for herself and also change from this. She was truly speechless after she’s had the time to fully digest the blood of the fatty. 

‘No wonder my instincts are so attracted to him. He has more than one bloodline in his body somehow and all of these bloodlines improve his physique but not his soul. It truly is the perfect body for a ghost to feed or possess.’ Lin Jiajia no longer had any qualms about becoming this fatty’s shadow. 

  In fact, she would solely keep this fatty for herself. His body was simply too nourishing and tasty for her to ever think about sharing him. This fatty was now her property and if anyone dared to try and take him from her, she wouldn’t hesitate to rip them apart with her claws! Becoming a Spirit God was only a matter of time now and no longer a decision she had to hope for. 


This chapter was somewhat inspired by My House of Horrors by I Can Fix Air-Conditioners. After reading over 1,000 chapters of that novel, I had to pay it respects somehow. It's a damn good horror book with a great story, characters, and setting. I plan to make something as good as that one day.

64