Chapter 317: Young Love Conquers All.
773 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


  Time has passed since the official union of Bing and Ying. The celebration of their marriage lasted months inside Ying’s hometown. Most of Heaven’s Angels didn’t stay for more than a few days, leaving Ying and Bing alone to spend time together however they saw fit. Ordinary people would assume that the new couple would spend their time together in the usual way. Meeting family, getting to know each other’s family, and learning more about each other. 

  Ying was no typical maiden. The first couple of weeks were spent ravaging Bing until even a beast of his physical disposition was thoroughly exhausted and drained. The Yue Estate was covered in smiles at the sign of the healthy couple. Of course, that excluded Ying’s father. A man who was forced to hear his daughter’s loud pleasure-filled screams more times than he wanted because they forgot to replace the sound-silencing talismans on the walls of her room.  

  Yue Tang could only emulate his sons and decide to leave the uncomfortableness of the mansion until the newlyweds got it all out of their system. He wanted to be angry and knock on the door and give the two a stern talk, but he was convinced out of it by the head servant of the Yue Estate. A woman that changed even his diapers when he was younger. How she was still alive despite not being a cultivator was a mystery to which not even he knew the answer. 

“I remember when you first got married, Master Tang.” Yue Ai smiled. 

“I had some sense to indulge myself on my wedding night and to remember to put up some sound-silencing talismans anytime afterward!” Yue Tang replied back. 

“And when did you get married again, Master Tang?” Ai asked. 

“I was in my...” Tang realized he was being led into a verbal trap! “That’s no excuse! The future head of the family should have more sense than to indulge herself in her pleasures!”  

“Indulge in her pleasures. Listen to yourself, boy.” Yue Ai smacked his head. “That’s young love. Not some vulgar display of excess lust.”  

“...” Yue Tang still fell for the trap despite knowing it was coming.  

  How was he to respond to young love? When he was younger, he knew of his many excursions of ‘young love.’ If anything, he was far more of a beast than his daughter ever was, considering the number of women he took fancy to back then. Should he be content that his daughter is only doing this with the man she loves? 

“Yes.” Yue Ai acted like she could read his mind despite being a mortal. “I don’t need to be a cultivator to read your mind, Master Tang. I’ve been with you since you were in diapers. I know how you think.” She smiled. 

“I’m leaving the mansion until this phase of their marriage is over.” Yue Tang decided. 

“Instead of doing something foolish like that, Master Tang. Why don’t you just put up a sound-silencing talisman on your walls instead? That way, if anything important happens in the family or the city, you can still know at a moment's notice.” 

“...” Yue Tang nodded. Instead of relying on his daughter, it was better to rely on himself for a matter like this while she was love drunk. 

“I’ll get some servants to deliver some to your room as fast as possible. That way, when your daughter is done and ready to take back her position as future head of the Yue Family, you’ll be ready to teach her in a far better mood.” 

“Thank you, Ai. You always knew best how to temper my personality...” Yue Tang left her with those words. 

“Just be glad that Ying didn’t get most of your difficult personality.” 


  As the head servant said, Ying was indeed ready to go back to learning how to run the clan after being overfilled to the brim with Bing’s love and releasing all of her pent-up sexual frustration after crushing on him for more than a year. Her first major act as the Yue family's future head was taking Clear Wind City by its neck. She went to each of the noble families in Clear Wind City and asked for their unconditional surrender. They would still be a noble family in name, but now they would be a secondary family underneath the Yue Family. Branch families, to be specific. 

  The Yue Family would take over all of their businesses and receive most of the profits while the branch families would continue to run it. Just under the Yue Family name now instead of their own. Of course, it doesn’t take a genius to realize that no sensible noble family would be willing to lay down and become willing slaves after living like nobles for generations. Nine out of ten times, Ying would be harshly rebuked and insulted to her face, just like now with the Han Family that tried to marry her. 

“Are you insane, child!? You want my family to become your family slaves after we’ve been in Clear Wind City for far longer than your own family?! It doesn’t matter if you’re a disciple of the Golden Serpent Sect. Do you really think you’re invincible underneath their name!?” Han Song split his desk down the middle with his palm. 

“Mr. Song. I apologize for my wife’s words. It seems you misunderstood her.” As Ying’s husband, it was only natural that Bing would come along with her.  

“I damn sure hope I did.” Han Song glared at the two youngsters. 

“She wasn’t asking. Your family will become a branch family of the Yue Family, or it will disappear. There are no other options.” Bing clarified for the older man. 

  Those words were all it took for the Han Family’s patriarch to explode. Both he and his most trusted servant, Han Mucheng, rushed to kill the two. Bing sighed in response to this violent answer. There was a difference between stupidity and defending one’s honor. Though if you asked him, he wouldn’t be able to tell you. They seemed the exact same to him after his experiences throughout the years. 

  Two giant fleshy arms burst out of Bing’s body and captured the patriarch and the servant before they could even move from their positions. His Eye of End already informed him of the Han Family’s response after Ying’s declaration. An eye that could see into the future only when it pertained to danger regarding its holder. Life has been a lot smoother for Bing after acquiring it. 

  Bing drained the two of most of their life force before carrying them out of their office on Ying’s orders. They reached the courtyard of the Han Family, and Ying ordered the servants of the Han Family to gather everyone in the courtyard. When they saw the skeleton-like bodies of their master moaning in the hands of the freakish abomination, they didn’t dare dilly-dally. It took half an hour before everyone that could be gathered was gathered. 

“The fate of the Han Family is now in your hands. I gave your patriarch a chance to survive, but you can see how that turned out.” Ying pointed to the grey-looking sack of saggy skin and bones. “Submit to the Yue Family or perish.”  

  The servants immediately kowtowed to Ying and Bing while the direct lineage of the Han Family nervously looked at one another. Eventually, their eyes all converged on a single figure, the future head of the Han Family, Han Nichang. The young man who was almost Ying’s husband. A single look at Ying was all it took to send fear into his heart. He remembered very clearly his one-sided defeat at the girl’s hand. 

“We submit...” His voice was low and defeated. 

  A horrific cry shouted out as the sounds of something being crushed was heard. It didn’t take more than a second for everyone to realize that it was the sound of their patriarch and the strongest servant of the family being crushed to death! “Since everyone else is so amiable, allowing those two to recover would only plant seeds of insubordination and rebellion,” Bing explained. Ying nodded after hearing his words. None of these other cowards seemed like they had much of a spine. 

“Get ready to move in a few months. The City Lord is helping build new land for the future estate of the Yue Family. All the other noble families will be a branch family underneath us as well, so don’t think you all are targeted by my family.” Ying explained. 

  Yue Ying and Yue Bing soon left to visit another noble family. It took a few months before all of the noble families in Clear Wind City were thoroughly dominated by the Yue Family thanks to the husband-and-wife pair. The combination of their skills, cultivation, and nearly peerless coordination together in a battle made them unstoppable to the cultivators in Clear Wind City. Even those above them in cultivation were swiftly taken down because of the unusualness of their martial techniques and weapons. This quickly allowed the Heavenly Association also to swoop in. 

23